Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔐⚕️Coral Health: Reclaim Your Healthcare Data⚕️🔓[CHT][WHITELIST] - page 3. (Read 548 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What's more, using the technology to store personal data would render it in breach of the privacy by design' principle of the GDPR
Activity: 26
What about HIPPA/GDPR, seems important in healthcare.
All medical records are encrypted both in transit from the EHR to the user's device and also while at rest on the device. Only the patient has the key needed to decrypt the files, ensuring the patient has complete control over their information. Neither Coral Health or anyone else has the ability to access this patient data without the patient's permission.

This means that risk is isolated to each patient and there's no centralized honeypot for a hacker to target as there with other solutions like Apple Health.

you mention a decryption key. I doubt patients can really manage keys. mostly old
The key needed to decrypt the information is only stored on the user's device. Coral Health does not manage the keys for our users.

what if patient loses phone?
If the patient loses their phone, they'll have to go back and reconnect the app to their various providers.  The good thing is each provider only needs to be logged into once, because the app's connection is persistent. So if you have 5 providers supported on the app, you'd only have to login 5 times and you're back in business. Each time new records are added by one of those 5 providers, you'll get an alert.
Activity: 60
All medical records are encrypted both in transit from the EHR to the user's device and also while at rest on the device. Only the patient has the key needed to decrypt the files, ensuring the patient has complete control over their information. Neither Coral Health or anyone else has the ability to access this patient data without the patient's permission.

This means that risk is isolated to each patient and there's no centralized honeypot for a hacker to target as there with other solutions like Apple Health.

you mention a decryption key. I doubt patients can really manage keys. mostly old
The key needed to decrypt the information is only stored on the user's device. Coral Health does not manage the keys for our users.

what if patient loses phone?

I want to participate in pre sale, and invest 5-10 ETH, I like this project and participate in bounty campaign. I think Blockchain in venture capital it’s new technology in world economic

Hi Anthomy, great to hear!  You can join our whitelist in our message above.  We aren't doing a bounty campaign at this time, but will let you know if that changes. Let us know if you have any other questions!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I want to participate in pre sale, and invest 5-10 ETH, I like this project and participate in bounty campaign. I think Blockchain in venture capital it’s new technology in world economic
It's pre-cleared as a utility token with functional product uses. I don't think it's designed to be traded as securities...?

any countries blocked???
Hi Amelia,
Due to government regulations, we will not be selling tokens in USA/Ontario/China.  For USA and Ontario, we are talking to local counsel to get preclearance from regional securities regulators, and will keep you posted with updates.
Activity: 2
I did not like the following phrase in your description. "Coral Health has unique opportunities for the destruction of the healthcare industry.
"Perhaps you wrote it unsuccessfully." Why destroy health care? We need to improve it!
Hi there,
We wrote "Disrupt" not "Destruct."  We would like to disrupt the status quo of fragmented and inaccessible healthcare data, and instead create a more connected future.  We agree - we need to improve healthcare and we're focused on advancing personalized medicine and more empowered patients!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
I did not like the following phrase in your description. "Coral Health has unique opportunities for the destruction of the healthcare industry.
"Perhaps you wrote it unsuccessfully." Why destroy health care? We need to improve it!
most healthcare ICO's look mainly useless and translate to being a money grab. Coral actually makes good sense. How do I test app?
Hi Elizabeth, we have limited testing spots available.  Please email us at [email protected] and let us know if you have an Android or iOS device.  Check out our blog post on the app here: https://medium.com/@mycoralhealth/introducing-coral-health-records-the-easiest-way-to-access-control-your-health-records-on-apple-5335127f2fbe
Activity: 4
most healthcare ICO's look mainly useless and translate to being a money grab. Coral actually makes good sense. How do I test app?
I've been watching this project on telegram for months, looks really promising. the token is erc20 right?
Hi Amelia, yes we use a standard ERC20 token.
Activity: 4
It's pre-cleared as a utility token with functional product uses. I don't think it's designed to be traded as securities...?
what is min spend?
Hi Miley, there is no minimum purchase for the sale.
Activity: 27
any bounty on twitter and facebook ?

No. As we talk about in the announcement Coral Health has designed a very different sale that focuses on our token's existing utility features. We're marketing the benefits of our products rather than pumping just ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: