Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 🔥 Cosmecoin The Future of Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Aesthetics🚀 🔥 - page 3. (Read 851 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
You have chosen to be in the field that a lot of people are interested. Maybe when you choose this field you have succeeded. But if it is expanded and further developed, I need to know more about the project. I will continue to update to get more information for each stage.
egretia
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Hello!
Where can I see video your product?
Activity: 62
This coin is quite interesting, I will wait for the next announcement, of course with more detailed information, about mining and swimming pool, does this coin hold a bounty or signature campaign?

No, we have not planned any kind of bounty campaign yet, Kindly join our Telegram Channel
 for all announcements.
Can one in the network manipulate or change the data or feedback?

No, that's the sole purpose of our platform. We are using blockchain to secure the data of users. And all the feedback would be stored in blockchain too, so users can be assured of of their data safety and authenticity of feedbacks. For much detailed understanding, you can go through our Whitepaper
Activity: 71
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. You are doing a great job for this project! Have a nice day for the project 
Are there given full information of any surgeon or practitioner’s profile?

Yes our platform would give complete information about the surgeon, and all the feedbacks that other patients have give him/her . This is one of the core application of our Comecoin platform.
Now no need to worry about the long procedure of booking system. Is That all getting easy through Cosmecoin?

Yes, through Cosmecoin patients can not only save their and energy by avoiding long booking procedures but also be sure that the surgeon they are opting for has enough experience in that specific type of surgery which they are looking for.
Great concept! Here to deliver some good news!
You are now listed on ICOStream as well!
https://icostream.org/ico/cosmecoin/

Your Support is really Appreciated.
I looking forward for this as its interesting and I want to participate it soon

Thanks for your support, kindly join our  Telegram Groupso that you remain updated about all the recent developments on our platform.
I'm curious. But you have too little information. Please make a clear description in this thread about how your project works. Thanks

Hello, for detailed information kindly go through our Whitepaper, where everything is expressed in great detail.
Is Cosmecoin can be operated from any Smartphone or Android phone?

Yes, we would soon be launching Beta version of IOS App.
Activity: 91
I'm curious. But you have too little information. Please make a clear description in this thread about how your project works. Thanks
Activity: 98
I looking forward for this as its interesting and I want to participate it soon
Activity: 50
Great concept! Here to deliver some good news!
You are now listed on ICOStream as well!
https://icostream.org/ico/cosmecoin/
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

Looking good is a craving for almost everybody on this plannet. We want better looks, stunning skin, or sometimes we need to fix a part of our body to enhance our looks. This can be done with cosmetic and surgery. But there is currently two problems faced, the cost and the non accessibility. This problems would be solved with Cosmecoin.
It is going to serve as an intermediary between patients and practitioners, cosmetic companies and consumers.
Activity: 116
Cosmecoin, not only for patients, it is also helpful for practitioners and consumers. Consumers are driven to ethical businesses and rewarded by practitioners?
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Cosmecoin has been listed on CoinRating,

Check out their profile here: https://coinrating.co/coin/cosmecoin/  📝,

Best of luck with the ICO Cosmecoin
Activity: 63
It is an amazing step that has significant affects on Blockchain
Activity: 42
Cosmecoin is indeed a brilliant concept of gathering expert practitioners and patients from all area and besides this, consumers with their trusted products.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
Proudly spreading in the most sectors of cosmetic surgery, aesthetic treatments and medical industries. A brilliant pace.
Pages:
Jump to: