Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cosmic - Space Simulation 3D - EEG Technology - MUSE - Brainwave Tech - page 2. (Read 10480 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
a sign of abandoned project, takeover might keep it alive
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
explorer, nodes ? wtf... where are they
Activity: 429
Maybe dev has left us, when he had a month less online
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Explorer?

I wouldn't worry. There will never be a game it was a downright lie and the coin has no value there is a massive gap between buy and sell orders and they buy orders are barely a few bit cents. Really not worth the bother at all. Bad since it is a good idea and could have been brilliant just imagine an mmo backed by crypto. Pity eve doesnt have its own coin.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 1632
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
Well glad to see movement on yobit. Is this ICO phase ? When will be ICO closed. As I am checking thread was post in last month. If this is ICO phase then why its listed so early on yobit.

Need more information.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Very big project are underway. Please be patient, accumulate as much COSMIC as possible.
Activity: 938
Merit: 522
There is no project there is no pump Huh
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Some guy sold me 5k csmic today thanks

What makes you confident with CSMIC ?

and i want to know for how much BTC that 5000 Cosmic coin Huh
how confident you are buddy but just wait and hope for your luck everything is possible now
pump and dump coin is giving fortune to those who believes just make sure to keep checking
if the price is already rising so you can make some fortune.
Merit: 1000

and i want to know for how much BTC that 5000 Cosmic coin Huh

Activity: 56
What Cosmic project plan ?
Activity: 56
I bought Cosmic yesterday thank you Cheesy  Cool
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
just visiting again buddy so you already have the exchange site and you only have 500k coins whats the use of this coin do you have something in mind that will be able for this coin to be a main purpose of trade or system that allows us to pay this coin? i really want to help in terms of promotion kindly pm me if you want me to trolls or keep tweeting this [Suspicious link removed]d luck.

I think when the game is ready, it should be combined in some way, but i dont know developer his ideas.
did you already been started? did this dev pay you i just did from other coin trolling but never received payments just a promised i guess with the amount of coin release it should pumping now.
Activity: 126
just visiting again buddy so you already have the exchange site and you only have 500k coins whats the use of this coin do you have something in mind that will be able for this coin to be a main purpose of trade or system that allows us to pay this coin? i really want to help in terms of promotion kindly pm me if you want me to trolls or keep tweeting this [Suspicious link removed]d luck.

I think when the game is ready, it should be combined in some way, but i dont know developer his ideas.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
i would love to do the greek translation dev. please check inbox. tho the bounty needs to be a bit more
Activity: 126
Maybe it would be smart to add 500k coin supply in your topic title?
Pages:
Jump to: