Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COV] Coven [33k Coins/3%POS] - page 28. (Read 32565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
April 23, 2015, 09:59:04 AM

We got a countdown 1Week 1Day 1Hour 3Minutes hmm.............

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2015, 09:17:21 AM
I wanted to point out something I saw this morning.  Just a few minutes ago you could buy 1142.561 $COV for 1.9347 BTC.  Out of a total supply of 33k; I would say that is a good hold.  If I had the BTC I would def do that.  Covendev has been working hard on bringing the project value and I will continue my support.  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
April 23, 2015, 06:47:56 AM
Just BTFD!!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 23, 2015, 04:25:24 AM
-update

http://coven.ninja/

(countdown = full website functionality)

roadmap this wk

thx for update ..

waiting roadmad and when website launch ?
 I hope any Web wallet . thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
April 23, 2015, 04:10:59 AM
-update

roadmap this wk

ETA on mn's, roadmap etc.?

Edit: website down, prolly nameserver issue.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 23, 2015, 03:58:49 AM
-update

roadmap this wk
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
April 23, 2015, 03:32:01 AM
Massive dump. Someone panic sold everycoin he had lol.

Active dev and extremely limited supply, and with a lot of smart traders in it now actually... So I am definitely holding and going to see what happens next, rather than regret later. Worth the risk.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 23, 2015, 02:18:19 AM
keep watching . and buy some $Cov in low price
Infected Mushroom
April 23, 2015, 01:27:20 AM
got 1k in rate 102.000 - 120.000 .. got cheap  thanks dumper Grin

That's a 1 BTC of investment. I am holding too. Not buying, but holding. I trust in developer. He'll present cool features soon. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 23, 2015, 01:24:20 AM
got 1k in rate 102.000 - 120.000 .. got cheap  thanks dumper Grin
Infected Mushroom
April 23, 2015, 01:12:01 AM
Massive dump. Someone panic sold everycoin he had lol.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 23, 2015, 12:24:57 AM
I'm staking too, i don't have a lot but that is all i was able to mine with my asics Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
April 22, 2015, 11:25:49 PM
like cryptoclub please donate my 5 to the coven development and further promotions fund or some of the smaller guys (100-199) staking with us... i'm fine with what i have... and 5 would mean more to the smaller guys holding out from the markets as i have sold some already, but i have more than i originally mined... and more btc.

I agree.  Donate my 5 to further development and promotions, or some of the smaller guys.  Pic below:

Activity: 478
April 22, 2015, 11:09:39 PM
like cryptoclub please donate my 5 to the coven development and further promotions fund or some of the smaller guys (100-199) staking with us... i'm fine with what i have... and 5 would mean more to the smaller guys holding out from the markets as i have sold some already, but i have more than i originally mined... and more btc.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 22, 2015, 10:32:43 PM
-update

Worked on the roadmap, website, & took a break to test some features I am implementing;
As well, I’d like to thank the community for supporting PoS while I construct the roadmap/and site; I have gotten proof of staking images from the following users: (please PM COV address; coins will be sent following the release of the roadmap/site)

CryptoClub staking 200+ coins = 5 COV
OVRGRO staking 200+ coins = 5 COV
TimC staking staking 200+ coins = 5 COV
Fonzerrellie staking 200+ coins = 5 COV

I notice the following users mentioned they would provide users COV for staking/had their own ideas for rewarding people for staking; if you could provide an image of this (even if its below 200 COV coins)I will reward you based on your contributed efforts.

Kpierce77 = ?
Proletariat = ?
Starin = ?

If you contributed to staking COV when I requested yesterday and I neglected to mention you, please remind me, and provide a screen shot and COV address.

Put a dev donation address on the ann for us to contribute and you can distribute it however you see fit.  

cool Cool; @ bottom of announcement page
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
April 22, 2015, 10:31:21 PM
-update

Worked on the roadmap, website, & took a break to test some features I am implementing;
As well, I’d like to thank the community for supporting PoS while I construct the roadmap/and site; I have gotten proof of staking images from the following users: (please PM COV address; coins will be sent following the release of the roadmap/site)

I notice the following users mentioned they would provide users COV for staking/had their own ideas for rewarding people for staking; if you could provide an image of this (even if its below 200 COV coins)I will reward you based on your contributed efforts.

Kpierce77 = ?
Proletariat = ?
Starin = ?

If you contributed to staking COV when I requested yesterday and I neglected to mention you, please remind me, and provide a screen shot and COV address.

Go ahead and keep mine or distribute to the others. I will also help with promotions for free as Coven develops. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
April 22, 2015, 10:22:55 PM
-update

Kpierce77 = ?
Proletariat = ?
Starin = ?

Yep will be posting a pic tonight. Once the kids go to bed Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
April 22, 2015, 10:13:04 PM
-update

Kpierce77 = ?
Proletariat = ?
Starin = ?

I don't have close to 200 yet, I responded to someones pic they posted... it wasn't mine  Cry  I'll be working on it tho  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
April 22, 2015, 09:50:36 PM
-update

Kpierce77 = ?
Proletariat = ?
Starin = ?

Put a dev donation address on the ann for us to contribute and you can distribute it however you see fit.  
Infected Mushroom
April 22, 2015, 09:50:05 PM
The reason I didn't post a ss is because that 5 COV could be used in an another way. I really don't mind the price, I've been staking since the morning, as you asked. It's all cool. Looking forward for the updates.
Pages:
Jump to: