Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [COV] Coven Coin (old thread, locked, link to new thread in ann) - page 3. (Read 10790 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
SuchPool is updated, and in order for the developper to have PoS fully functionning we need the new wallet applied everywhere.

The PoS blocks are forking due to the non-updated wallets, and since majority of the hash is running on an older wallet it's affecting the network.

Send some hash over here to stabilize the network with the new wallet version:
www.Suchpool.pw/cov

Please mine on www.suchpool.pw/cov until minerpools updates their source code. All pos blocks are being rejected because they have not updated.
If this continues the blockchain will stop on block 1200.
If you want to keep your coins. I really suggest mining on suchpool until this issue is resolved.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
SuchPool is updated, and in order for the developper to have PoS fully functionning we need the new wallet applied everywhere.

The PoS blocks are forking due to the non-updated wallets, and since majority of the hash is running on an older wallet it's affecting the network.

Send some hash over here to stabilize the network with the new wallet version:
www.Suchpool.pw/cov

legendary
Activity: 952
I have reached out to minerpools in IRC I am sure he will get it updated soon.

Nice work with the wallet.  Grin

Edit: Please Retweet: https://twitter.com/wigitgetit/status/589859674804989952

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Has minerpools updated the source yet?
No, and they need to. Someone contact them. I can't reach them. But they need to update now.

Your staked block will be rejected until minerpools updates their source. (It makes pos effective)

But can I withdraw my coins from minerpools?
Activity: 742
No, and they need to. Someone contact them. I can't reach them. But they need to update now.

Your staked block will be rejected until minerpools updates their source. (It makes pos effective)

I can't thank you enough for updating the ANN after I mined a ton of this.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
how much % pos? and i cant see in the code when pos starts

https://bitbucket.org/CovCOVEN/coven/src/8352244d9ea9222ecc6245645a3675c178befae1/src/main.h?at=master#cl-45

Code:
static const int MODIFIER_INTERVAL_SWITCH = 500;

https://bitbucket.org/CovCOVEN/coven/src/8352244d9ea9222ecc6245645a3675c178befae1/src/main.cpp?at=master#cl-2146

Code:
   if (IsProofOfWork() && nHeight > LAST_POW_BLOCK)
        return DoS(100, error("AcceptBlock() : reject proof-of-work at height %d", nHeight));

if (IsProofOfStake() && nHeight < MODIFIER_INTERVAL_SWITCH)
        return DoS(100, error("AcceptBlock() : reject proof-of-stake at height %d", nHeight));

// Check proof-of-work or proof-of-stake
    if (nBits != GetNextTargetRequired(pindexPrev, IsProofOfStake()))
        return DoS(100, error("AcceptBlock() : incorrect %s", IsProofOfWork() ? "proof-of-work" : "proof-of-stake"));
Activity: 504
Its 3% and started on block 500, but wont be effective until all the nodes are updated.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
POOLS UPDATE YOUR SOURCE CODE NOW!
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
Announcement page updated; please update to new wallet; block explorer /other OS wallets/roadmap to be released next. 

Nice ann, nice logo and neat wallet. We need some attention from exchange sites now. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Announcement page updated; please update to new wallet; block explorer /other OS wallets/roadmap to be released next. 
new wallet looks cool, would be nice to work on a build that doesnt have/(need?) a ton of extra files with it.
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Checkin it out.I will add this one to my collection.Good Pools? Ninja Launch?Darknodes? Low Supply?  Grin

I do have a question though.It is aimed at Minerpools.I cant navigate through the site.Its why I haven't been doing some mining there.Seems to not be a hub page or nowhere to see the pools there.Only if there s a name of coin in front.Like 8bit.minerpools you get the idea.The "Pools" Slider on the website on the nav.Pane doesnt work but all else does.minerpools.com takes me to a 42 coin page.I have tried IE Firefox chrome and the same I have all recent updates on my system.

Core I7 3.5 gh
Nvidia M770  x2
OS.7 ult
legendary
Activity: 952
We will be updating the ANN and releasing a wallet update with better images. Stay tuned!

Looking forward to it.  Grin
We will be updating the ANN and releasing a wallet update with better images. Stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: