Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ COVESTING ⚡ REGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ EXCHANGE IS LIVE - page 4. (Read 24738 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Thank you for the reply. I can see on the exchange there are quite a lot of traders. How are they trading if covesting isn't open to accept deposits yet? Also nice liquidity you got there. I can recognise some of the exchanges by comparing the orderbooks.

The liquidity there is fantastic indeed man
I'm actually trading in the beta and they provide you with funds if you want to test their platform & report bugs. Smooth proccess so far I enjoy it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Greetings
It isa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i did not got the concept well ?

Covesting is a legally compliant & licensed centralised exchange indeed. Once DEXs become more advanced and more clarity on the matter is provided by the authorities, we will consider developing one as well.

The exchange looks slick especially with darkmode now. Congratz guys
What happened to the iOS app? Was it approved or NDA yet?

Thank you for the appreciation.
We're awaiting for apple's approval of the application. If it doesn't get approved shortly we will release it privately and solely for our users.

Hey, any updates on the DLT license? Heard this is going to be one of the first companies ever with one.. how is that being decided and when will it become available?

We were amongst the first to apply for it and we've been following the procedures since the beginning. Obtaining a DLT license is not something we can set a time frame on as it doesn't depend solely on us.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The exchange looks slick especially with darkmode now. Congratz guys
What happened to the iOS app? Was it approved or NDA yet?
Activity: 1
Hello everyone !
It's only take 5 minutes to inform the community, your coin will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing. I hope you will inform to your community vote
-> https://aiodex.com/vote/COV
-> https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq

Great. Been waiting for it for a while. Can't wait to see what has happened to the platform in the past few months in terms of development.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Covesting is About to Release Product While 90% of ICOs Being "Disastrous"

COV is tied to the cryptocurrency exchange platform Covesting, who is very close to releasing their trading platform, which is currently in beta. The platform will feature a suite of features including copy-trading, liquidity aggregation, arbitrage bots, fiat trading pairs, and fiat onramps. The COV token will offer users access to advanced features on the exchange, as well as a 50% reduction of trading fees.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/covesting-is-about-to-release-product-while-90-of-icos-being-disastrous/

Activity: 28
Greetings
It isa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i did not got the concept well ?
copper member
Activity: 238
Londonlovesbusiness loves #Covesting. Whether you are about to become a financial trader check out this article. 
https://londonlovesbusiness.com/five-facts-to-know-before-starting-a-successful-trading-career/#prettyPhoto
Activity: 266
Cheers Robin I'll have a better look at the links you sent. Great support  thanks also to all admins. You got a great team. Wish you landed on our little island. You'll surely complete with our latest arrival Binance. CZ looks quite satisfied with his settlement here in Malta
Activity: 48
Once copy trading starts we can just st back and relax with a fully licensed exchange that will automate your trading.
I think trade signal groups on Facebook,Twitter,Discord,telegram etc will be redundant.It wouldn't make sense to pay a fee for trade signals as a newbie then have to do trading on our own.
The idea is that you can copy automatically the best traders and investors and profit alongside with them. You can also use settings to decide if you want to risk more or if you are looking for small but safe profits. I guess, it's a very interesting idea and many people can benefit from such platform.
Activity: 266
I know no price talk here so will not be specific but had to share, I literally had a dream last night COV launched and we were worth more than GVT lol.
Activity: 48
 I'm telling them that a 2 billion dollar marketcap cap could happen in a bull run. If kucoin could do it, cov could do it better. So theoretically if we surge over 20k btc this year we could reach 100 usd per coin
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
Even in bearish markets there is always a place for bullish movements. Check out the latest trade ideas on the Crypto Intelligence portal
https://t.co/hMEroBCMTD
Activity: 164
Experience and product knowledge of the core team members as well as their understanding of covesting vision make them a valuable asset and creates great opportunities for career growth once we start growing operations worldwide
Activity: 247
Who wouldnt want to work with you guys and a project like cov.  I know i would. Im glad the people working for cov are great guys aside professionals. Im in all kind of groups, cov telegram group is one of my favorite
Activity: 280
You feed us with a lot of hope. Feeling fantastic around the community. Thank you all for the heavy support! We will do everything possible to bring clarity and set new heights. Covesting's main competitor is Covesting.
Pages:
Jump to: