Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] COVIR.IO tokenize(CVR) Biosafety licenses with Tezos Blockchain - page 2. (Read 2935 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Covir has announced IEO on Bitforex exchange!

Details of IEO:
IEO PLATFORM: Bitforex Exchange
IEO PRICE: $0,20

START DATE
Round 1 : 2020/07/31 17:00 (GMT+8) — 2020/08/07 17:00 (GMT+8)
Round 2 : 2020/08/10 17:00 (GMT+8) — 2020/08/14 17:00 (GMT+8)

Bonus (based on the subscription amount):
15% CVR bonus for top 50 buyers (for both rounds)
10% CVR bonus for all rest subscribers (for both rounds)
Bonus will be distributed in 7 business days after the end of Subscription by BitForex

More information here: https://medium.com/@covir/covir-cvr-ieo-on-bitforex-is-coming-97f0d823f72c
The OGz Club
Some important news about the project!

1. A new, great looking and transparent website: https://covir.io/v2/

You can find there all information and documents related to the project.

2. The pre-sale time for CVR tokens has been reduced. Hurry up, because you have less than a month to take advantage of the pre-sale benefits (UP TO25%)!

3. And finally, information that many people are waiting for - IEO announcement in less than 3 days!

You can track the countdown on the new project website.

Exciting days are coming! Cool
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Invest in the virucidal safety
The article is about how #blockchain #technology can help to defeat COVID-19. The article talks about the relevance of blockchain technology in contact tracing and how #fast and contactless blockchain technology systems can help to reduce the spread of the virus.

Thanks to Emmanuel Badmus for creating a fantastic video about one article on Cointelegraph. The article is a result of a collaborative effort between Virginia Mijes Martin and Oluwatobi Joel.
Source

We are happy to announce our 1st Limited 10k$ Airdrop Edition

To participate follow our Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Telegram)
Airdrop ANN on Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-covirio-limited-10k-airdrop-edition-5259210

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
in order to get a white paper I will need to register on the site ?
To read the white paper, you don't to be registered on the website to best of my knowledge. It is available for download to everyone.
to see the white paper about the COVIR project you don't need to register on the website or download it. you only need to visit this link https://covir.fr/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/covir_v2-2.pdf
Activity: 1176
Merit: 279
in order to get a white paper I will need to register on the site ?
To read the white paper, you don't to be registered on the website to best of my knowledge. It is available for download to everyone.
copper member

Global innovation against Covid-19: Launch of Fybots Octopus Disinfect' XL, the first autonomous robot for surfaces disinfection by air.

Source
The OGz Club
Covir was mentioned in an article that appeared on the Cointelegraph. This article addresses the issue of how blockchain technology can help in the fight against Covid-19. A very wide audience will find out that the Covir is the exclusive partner of Octopus Robots to fund Biosafety licenses for robots that decontaminate large buildings during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. Check full article here: https://cointelegraph.com/news/how-blockchain-technology-can-help-fighting-against-covid-19

copper member
when investors will get token after buying?
whether the platform for hold CVR token is completely safe from hacker attacks

They receive them directly on the platform. Our database updates regularly (to be precise everyday) and it is secured with multiple layer of security. In the event of an attack, we'll be able to turn back the clock. We will do our best to make our system safe to secure the money of  everyone

Once we develop our own wallet (Under development), we will inform the community.  At that time, the investor will have the choice between transferring his tokens to his own wallet or keeping them on the platform. (For example, When Covir will be listed on an exchange).

Thank you

AMA June 16th, 2020 (More info on COVIR TELEGRAM GROUP)

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
The OGz Club
I have been seeing this project signature with some members of the forum so I decided to take a peep into the covir project, and from what I read on their website they seem more serious and focus than the previous covid-19 related project we have seen lately in forum, they seem to have a wider approach to utilize and provide services through their partner (octopus robots)

Octopus robots is one great company I never knew existed until now thanks to covir, I really like what the company is all about, their robots are amazing, providing disinfectant services to businesses and farmers, saw some of their YouTube videos, really great to see how those robots work,

I will keep tabs with this project, I hope many people will actually take a time to read and understand the project  better, I know some people may feel this is another covid-19 project it will not succeed, but I see many difference between covir and the rest project, my only hope is that they are able to catch investors attention and find a listing offer in a reputable exchange.

Thank you for this comment. Finally someone who looked at the website and thoroughly familiarized themselves with the project before writing the post. Apparently obvious, but very rare.

For more lazy people, I provide links to videos on Youtube Smiley

OCTOPUS ROBOTS - Octopus Poultry Safe and Scarifier in ACTION (2018)

OCTOPUS ROBOTS - Octopus Biosafety, autonomous disinfection robot

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I have been seeing this project signature with some members of the forum so I decided to take a peep into the covir project, and from what I read on their website they seem more serious and focus than the previous covid-19 related project we have seen lately in forum, they seem to have a wider approach to utilize and provide services through their partner (octopus robots)

Octopus robots is one great company I never knew existed until now thanks to covir, I really like what the company is all about, their robots are amazing, providing disinfectant services to businesses and farmers, saw some of their YouTube videos, really great to see how those robots work,

I will keep tabs with this project, I hope many people will actually take a time to read and understand the project  better, I know some people may feel this is another covid-19 project it will not succeed, but I see many difference between covir and the rest project, my only hope is that they are able to catch investors attention and find a listing offer in a reputable exchange.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
I don't think Covir can get IEO at the exchanges you have listed because those exchanges are really hard and definitely cost a lot of money. In my opinion, Covir is just a normal project and if the IEO at Gate or Kucoin is enough because these are two very suitable exchanges for the project.

Personally, I will wait a bit longer to know what will happen next and hope the development team will listen to investors' opinions.

You sounded so sure that the team would not be able to list in this exchange, what now happens if they manage to prove you wrong? And if I make ask why you classify covir as a normal project, so you are saying those projects  listed on okex and houbi are abnormal project!  Grin
I don't see what qualities those projects you see in okex and houbi possess that is lacking in covir, a project that has a strong partnership with a standard company with an active stock in the stock exchange isn't exactly an ordinary project as you would like to classify it,  there is an adage that says don't judge a book by it's cover, and also give benefit of doubt, so let's hope they can be able to secure a listing contract with the aforementioned exchanges.
The OGz Club

IEO in Huobi and Binance is not possible in my view because this is a themed project like Covid-19 virus, so in the future it will not be long in their product performance.

This is not entirely true. Octopus Robots was founded in 1987 and is involved in the design of robots to perform complex tasks. The first disinfection robots has been developed in 2014. Virus Covid-19 has drastically increased the demand for the product. That's why Covir was created. Covir aims to raise money to fund the development of biosafety robots through token sales to meet demand.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
I don't think Covir can get IEO at the exchanges you have listed because those exchanges are really hard and definitely cost a lot of money. In my opinion, Covir is just a normal project and if the IEO at Gate or Kucoin is enough because these are two very suitable exchanges for the project.

Personally, I will wait a bit longer to know what will happen next and hope the development team will listen to investors' opinions.
Currently, there have been many bonuses that have been made in the sale, therefore IEO will also find it difficult to get investors because they already know that this large bonus can damage prices in the market because many people hold more tokens because of bonuses.

IEO in Huobi and Binance is not possible in my view because this is a themed project like Covid-19 virus, so in the future it will not be long in their product performance.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
The private sale has ended in 1 week and now the Pre-Sale has reopened and the third round of public sale is there any plan to do an IEO in another exchange? because I know that sales like this are difficult to achieve with the second and third rounds and this is quite great private sale is pretty good already sold.

But I'm here waiting for further developments because it's quite interesting if we follow earlier.
I think there is no plan yet because there is no information related to IEO yet. Investors may need to be patient for some time and give the team time to contact new exchanges. Of course, it was all my personal prediction, and it all depends on the project. Hopefully, the best will come because I greatly appreciate the potential of this project.
I also hope that the same for this project might require several exchanges to contact in order to plan all of this, but until now the team has still not discussed this so we have to wait until this news actually happens.

I hope that if there is an IEO plan, don't use a low exchange because that will also affect the project to be of poor quality, but this is also how the marketing of the team is.

As far as I know, Covir is going to conduct an IEO. The team is talking with several exchanges like Okex, Huobi and Binance. You can see that they take the topic seriously. But please note that the bonus or price will be less attractive than in the pre-sale, which is currently ongoing. The maximum bonus is currently 20% (10% Pre-sale phase, 5% when you buy more than 5000CVR and 10% when you buy 50000 CVR). Maximum you can purchase 50000 token per contribution. So with bonuses you can get 60000 CVR. If someone believes in the project, there is no point in waiting for the purchase of tokens at IEO

The OGz Club
The private sale has ended in 1 week and now the Pre-Sale has reopened and the third round of public sale is there any plan to do an IEO in another exchange? because I know that sales like this are difficult to achieve with the second and third rounds and this is quite great private sale is pretty good already sold.

But I'm here waiting for further developments because it's quite interesting if we follow earlier.
I think there is no plan yet because there is no information related to IEO yet. Investors may need to be patient for some time and give the team time to contact new exchanges. Of course, it was all my personal prediction, and it all depends on the project. Hopefully, the best will come because I greatly appreciate the potential of this project.
I also hope that the same for this project might require several exchanges to contact in order to plan all of this, but until now the team has still not discussed this so we have to wait until this news actually happens.

I hope that if there is an IEO plan, don't use a low exchange because that will also affect the project to be of poor quality, but this is also how the marketing of the team is.

As far as I know, Covir is going to conduct an IEO. The team is talking with several exchanges like Okex, Huobi and Binance. You can see that they take the topic seriously. But please note that the bonus or price will be less attractive than in the pre-sale, which is currently ongoing. The maximum bonus is currently 20% (10% Pre-sale phase, 5% when you buy more than 5000CVR and 10% when you buy 50000 CVR). Maximum you can purchase 50000 token per contribution. So with bonuses you can get 60000 CVR. If someone believes in the project, there is no point in waiting for the purchase of tokens at IEO
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

copper member
Octopus Robots (https://octopusrobots.com) , growing. The company receives a large number of requests.
Just recently Octopus Robots was broadcast on French TV.
Therefore COVIR continues to increase its notoriety in the world of crypto-money! With much more news this week !!! Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMbykBa2A6Y
Activity: 305
Merit: 106
There are a lot of services on the market. We opted for this agency, which I will not name to avoid their advertising. After noticing their undesirable actions (false comments, false members etc...) we took the necessary measures. And as you can see about the comments they are stopped.

Unless you have an NDA with them (you don't) you would actually do some good by mentioning the name of that agency.
Think about others like yourself that would start business with them and receive the same "undesirable actions".

The fake discussion octopus in not new here but would deserve to get some tentacles cut off for all the bad they have done. (pun intended) Good luck with yours Smiley

IMO refusal to disclose the name of that agency could also suggest close relationship with them or knowing from the start what this "undesirable action" means and implies, and still going for it.

Let's keep the forum clean as well... so who are they ?
Pages:
Jump to: