Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CPU mining] WAVI [YescryptR32] [NO Pre-mine] [Masternode] - page 28. (Read 57548 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 440
mining WAVI just jot alot harder. 1/2 reward since block 24001 Smiley

yeah, hope the price becomes doubled or tripled...
Yes, the yesterday price at 1200 sat is equal today at 2400 sat because the halving of the mining reward.
Note to the sellers : put your prices at least at 2400 sats to be like yesterday.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0

yeah, hope the price becomes doubled or tripled...
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
bluepol is good Smiley i mine just here and im satisfacted. https://wavi.bluepool.info/

https://wavi.bluepool.info/getting_started

just download wallet and start mining, my bat file for cpuminer:

@ECHO OFF
ECHO --------- CPU MINER -----------------------
ECHO.
ECHO CPU CORES:
ECHO.
SET /P CR=">> "

TITLE CPU MINER -WAVI- RUN @t %CR% CORES
cpuminer-aes-avx.exe -t%CR% -a yescryptr32 -o stratum+tcp://wavi.bluepool.info:3002 -u WdcZA67MzWZkwTqLDn6nKryPQwzNhZGwch -p X
timeout /t 5

cpuminer-aes-avx.exe - its for my cpu, check redame for best compilation for your cpu.

if i hepl i need merit Smiley Thanks!

yeah bluepool is good, im mining on yenten with bluepool.

Activity: 826
Merit: 440
Why ?
What is the explaination ?
It is like a halving !

I just bought my VPS for a masternode... and the reward is half... not good for me.
Half the reward, then twice the price, but not for the moment.
Activity: 4
bluepol is good Smiley i mine just here and im satisfacted. https://wavi.bluepool.info/

https://wavi.bluepool.info/getting_started

just download wallet and start mining, my bat file for cpuminer:

@ECHO OFF
ECHO --------- CPU MINER -----------------------
ECHO.
ECHO CPU CORES:
ECHO.
SET /P CR=">> "

TITLE CPU MINER -WAVI- RUN @t %CR% CORES
cpuminer-aes-avx.exe -t%CR% -a yescryptr32 -o stratum+tcp://wavi.bluepool.info:3002 -u WdcZA67MzWZkwTqLDn6nKryPQwzNhZGwch -p X
timeout /t 5

cpuminer-aes-avx.exe - its for my cpu, check redame for best compilation for your cpu.

if i hepl i need merit Smiley Thanks!

Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
hi to all,

any good mining pool for wavi?
Activity: 100
Activity: 23
The reward for the block was reduced 2 times for miners and mnstarting from block 24001
Activity: 52
Masternode rewards 4.5 wavi ?!?!?
No, its 9 wavi reward.
Activity: 59
Masternode rewards 4.5 wavi ?!?!?
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
I agree. However, I believe that the developer should not have a strong influence on the coin. All the same, the essence of the crypto-currency is decentralization. And focusing on the developer contradicts this. I am glad that there are about 400 main nodes in the network. And this without any marketing, airdrop and similar popular things among the many coins with the main nodes (99% of which are scam).
CPU only is about as good as decentralization gets. Focusing on a developer could be bad, but altcoins typically have very few devs unlike other coins which have huge amounts of individual developers submitting their own changes so the team is important to follow. A good coin developing team will not make drastic changes without community support.

Eh, I think Proof of Stake (Burst coin) gets a +1 on the decentralization aspect. Disk space is disk space, but CPU power comes in lots is sizes and efficiencies.
Activity: 96
I am currently using Ryzen 1700 but I only manage to get 240h/s.

Any idea whats wrong? can anybody share config and hashrate please?

thanks

Here it was discussed:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34213215

Probably the reason in RAM

Activity: 481
Merit: 250
I am currently using Ryzen 1700 but I only manage to get 240h/s.

Any idea whats wrong? can anybody share config and hashrate please?

thanks
Activity: 79
I agree. However, I believe that the developer should not have a strong influence on the coin. All the same, the essence of the crypto-currency is decentralization. And focusing on the developer contradicts this. I am glad that there are about 400 main nodes in the network. And this without any marketing, airdrop and similar popular things among the many coins with the main nodes (99% of which are scam).
CPU only is about as good as decentralization gets. Focusing on a developer could be bad, but altcoins typically have very few devs unlike other coins which have huge amounts of individual developers submitting their own changes so the team is important to follow. A good coin developing team will not make drastic changes without community support.

Yeah, this coin is quite good as other cpu pow only coins in the future. Only if the dev become more active, or at least marketing team, wavi would be a great coin.

Or maybe some of the member of community will take over this coin?
But I saw the dev active 2 days ago, maybe he get some busy activities?
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
But what about Bitcoin? I also wonder how it can exist to this day without the communication of Satoshi Nakamoto) Transactions work, the algorithm works, the masternodes works. There are no problems.

PS: Did you vote on the link above?

Wavi was developed by some individuals and has not had any information about the upcoming plans. No community is big enough for it to be a strong coin. Other coin that are mined by CPU like XZC, ZOI or HXX are well promoted and have a strong community in general.

I voted.

I agree. However, I believe that the developer should not have a strong influence on the coin. All the same, the essence of the crypto-currency is decentralization. And focusing on the developer contradicts this. I am glad that there are about 400 masternodes in the network. And this without any marketing, airdrop and similar popular things among the many coins with the masternodes (99% of which are scam).

But what about Bitcoin? I also wonder how it can exist to this day without the communication of Satoshi Nakamoto) Transactions work, the algorithm works, the masternodes works. There are no problems.

Wavi was developed by some individuals and has not had any information about the upcoming plans. No community is big enough for it to be a strong coin. Other coin that are mined by CPU like XZC, ZOI or HXX are well promoted and have a strong community in general.

I voted.
Right, I can't really find anything on WAVI from a quick search on market cap reporting websites. So it's not even listed on websites that list hundreds of coins. Not a great sign, but that means the potential upwards could be extreme if it does end up gaining a little traction and being strengthened more. You could go with sure bets on strong coins for a little gain or go with big risks on small coins for huge gain.

There is a well-known site https://masternodes.online/. Many of the coins that got there proved to be scammers. On what these coins were also talkative developers and cool sites with marketing. That is, I mean this is not an indicator of less risk
Activity: 966
Merit: 546

I voted.
Right, I can't really find anything on WAVI from a quick search on market cap reporting websites. So it's not even listed on websites that list hundreds of coins. Not a great sign, but that means the potential upwards could be extreme if it does end up gaining a little traction and being strengthened more. You could go with sure bets on strong coins for a little gain or go with big risks on small coins for huge gain.
Activity: 14

I voted.
Hi Dev.

Where are you? How can the project develop well without any information from you?  Undecided

Activity: 14
Hi Dev.

Where are you? How can the project develop well without any information from you?  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: