Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] cpuminer-multi v1.3.5 (Linux + Windows VStudio/MinGW64) GPL Open Source - page 9. (Read 378712 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I download and run latest windows build. I use it with "-no-getwork" option, but sometime it send getwork request to wallet and wallet reply that "method not supported". How I can report a bug?
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
The yield for xmr is less than Wolf
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
Can't seem to compile the latest version 1.3.1

Code:
algo/cpuminer-timetravel.o: In function `next_permutation':
timetravel.c:(.text+0x173): undefined reference to `swap'
timetravel.c:(.text+0x186): undefined reference to `reverse'
timetravel.c:(.text+0x1a5): undefined reference to `reverse'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:882: recipe for target 'cpuminer' failed

Any idea how to fix ?

Debian x64 8.6 - gcc 4.9.2

Same problem on my Ubuntu 16.04 LTS - gcc 5.4.0

Unfortunately, I was unable to solve the problem using https://travis-ci.org/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi

I ran out of ideas Sad Any Suggestions?

Try renaming those functions to something unique. There's probasbly a name conflict.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1008
Can't seem to compile the latest version 1.3.1

Code:
timetravel.c:(.text+0x173): undefined reference to `swap'
timetravel.c:(.text+0x186): undefined reference to `reverse'
timetravel.c:(.text+0x1a5): undefined reference to `reverse'
Makefile:882: recipe for target 'cpuminer' failed

Any idea how to fix ?

Debian x64 8.6 - gcc 4.9.2

Same problem on my Ubuntu 16.04 LTS - gcc 5.4.0

Unfortunately, I was unable to solve the problem using https://travis-ci.org/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi

I ran out of ideas Sad Any Suggestions?
Activity: 1
Greetings!

I want to implement the following feature: make miner consume only a specific number of CPU resources, threshold for which is determined by overall CPU load (i.e. use only up to a half of available computing power). In Linux it should be not that hard, however, I want to compile it for Windows.
Could you please aim me, which articles and books should I read regarding that, since I don't want to use any third party programs?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
--help

... which is shown in the first thread message https://bitcointalk.org/?topic=841401
Activity: 1
Hi There,

thank you for this wonderful program!!

please I have installed it in Ubuntu and all seems to have gone well...however, can anyone provide a sample of the settings and flags nescesary to run it? where do I point to the mining pool? where do I point to my Bitcoin address etc.( I'd like to mine Bitcoin or ethereum on CPU) I know cpu is very low yield, but I have access to a load of CPUs and can use any scraps of BTC I can make Wink

Also please can you suggest a couple of good mining pool to join, or can I just mine without joining a pool?....thanks !!

Many thanks!!

Mahurovihamilo.
Activity: 10
Hello,im new in mining i have eobot account and i try to put also cpuminer.
I start timetraveler from cpuminer folder its starts in cmd its checked yes!

but i cant see the cpu power in my eobot account what im doing wrong ?

ty
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Truth is Only one - La verdad es solo Una -
When ./autogen.sh

In Makefile
Code:
cpuminer_LDADD =  -ljansson -lpthread

fix
Code:
cpuminer_LDADD =  -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lcurl -ljansson -lpthread 

When ./build.sh -> work fine.

Hello There. I'm trying to compile under MacOS Sierra v. 10.12.3, and I get this error:
(a bunch of lines before with errors too, mostly about invalid operand for instruction)
make[2]: *** [asm/cpuminer-scrypt-x64.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Activity: 79
Merit: 36
HODL. Patience.
I probably should've forked your repo and made a pull request @Epsylon3, but I didn't.

Since yours is the only currently-maintained cpuminer-multi, and the one with the most algorithms supported, and because it's tedious to --benchtest every algo to check your speeds, I wrote a script. It's a lousy script. But it works. Note that with 40 algos to test, discounting any possible variations of difficulty and stuff, the script takes a while to run.

https://github.com/ParaplegicRacehorse/cpuminer-multi-benchtest-logger

from the README

This is a dumb script to run cpu-test and 2-minute benchmark on all algorithm's supported by tpruvot's (cpuminer-multi)[https://github.com/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi].

**Requires**

bash

I am a terrible programmer. Everything is hard-coded at the moment.

## Roadmap

* Separate the algo names into a separate file and loop over that.
* Determine, from log files, what average rate for each hash is and put into a .csv for easy parsing in a spreadsheet or some other tool. May be used to help calibrate profitability if someone ever adds a network API to cpuminer (cough HINT cough)

## Changelog

2017-04-05

* Initial script creation

I do not accept tips. I do accept patches. Please patch my code.

Even better, patch tpruvot's code. There are several cpuminer's out there with algorithms not included in tpruvot's code. Add them.
legendary
in the file algo/timetravel.c

could you try to replace "inline void reverse" by "__inline void reverse" or "static inline void reverse" and report ? on mac and arm ?

ps: do the same with the swap function
HODL. Patience.
That's the errors I was getting. What cflags are you using and did you first try building with the just the build.sh script provided? If you're trying to enable neon remember to enclose the word 'neon' and only the word 'neon' in singlequotes.
Activity: 10
Hi,

I tried to build on a AMRv7 but failed, the error is

Code:
algo/cpuminer-scrypt-jane.o: In function `scrypt_test_mix':
scrypt-jane.c:(.text+0x269e): undefined reference to `detect_cpu'
timetravel.c:(.text+0x228): undefined reference to `swap'
timetravel.c:(.text+0x230): undefined reference to `reverse'
timetravel.c:(.text+0x242): undefined reference to `reverse'
Makefile:892: recipe for target 'cpuminer' failed
make[2]: *** [cpuminer] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/root/cpuminer-tpruvot'
Makefile:2477: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/cpuminer-tpruvot'
Makefile:568: recipe for target 'all' failed
legendary

"Sorry we could not find any blocks or transactions matching this hash" (but tx anyway :p)
HODL. Patience.
Thanks for this Epsylon3!

You should fix the cflags call for enabling neon on ARM in the README.md, though.

I was unable to compile with listing provided. Searching https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/ARM-Options.html indicated need for single-quotes. Adding single quotes around 'neon' = successful compile!
(CHIP single-board-computer, ARM R8 single core ARMv7 + vpf3 instructions, Debian Wheezy).

I edited build.sh instead of calling all the stuff on the command line.

Using cflags
Code:
-march=native -mcpu=native -mtune=native -mfloat-abi='hard' -mfpu='neon'
gained me ~6 kH/s decred compared to just running build.sh.

In order to show thanks for all your work, I'll leave this sweet little thing running and paying to your yiimp.ccminer.org pool for 24 hours. Watch your wallet for a miner named CHIPdork. It won't add up to much, though, sadly.

What's the chance of adding ether or equihash support?
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
Always remember to be awesome.
Hi Epsylon3,

Thanks! Indeed, the file permissions and path issues were fixed. However, I'm unable to compile it in OS X, even after disabling ASM in neoscrypt.

I get this now:

Code:
wladston@shirase ~/cpuminer-multi$ make
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make  all-recursive
Making all in compat
Making all in jansson
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I. -I/opt/local/include  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -Wno-pointer-sign -Wno-pointer-to-int-cast   -march=native  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -MT algo/cpuminer-neoscrypt.o -MD -MP -MF algo/.deps/cpuminer-neoscrypt.Tpo -c -o algo/cpuminer-neoscrypt.o `test -f 'algo/neoscrypt.c' || echo './'`algo/neoscrypt.c
mv -f algo/.deps/cpuminer-neoscrypt.Tpo algo/.deps/cpuminer-neoscrypt.Po
g++  -g -O2 -L/opt/local/lib -Lyes/lib -Lyes/lib  -L/opt/local/lib -Lyes/lib -Lyes/lib  -o cpuminer cpuminer-cpu-miner.o cpuminer-util.o cpuminer-api.o cpuminer-sysinfos.o cpuminer-uint256.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_keccak.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_hefty1.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_groestl.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_skein.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_bmw.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_jh.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_shavite.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_blake.o sha3/cpuminer-mod_blakecoin.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_luffa.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_cubehash.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_simd.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_echo.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_hamsi.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_haval.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_fugue.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_ripemd.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_sha2.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_sha2big.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_shabal.o sha3/cpuminer-sph_whirlpool.o sha3/cpuminer-gost_streebog.o crypto/cpuminer-blake2s.o crypto/cpuminer-blake2b.o crypto/cpuminer-oaes_lib.o crypto/cpuminer-c_keccak.o crypto/cpuminer-c_groestl.o crypto/cpuminer-c_blake256.o crypto/cpuminer-c_jh.o crypto/cpuminer-c_skein.o crypto/cpuminer-hash.o crypto/cpuminer-aesb.o lyra2/cpuminer-Lyra2.o lyra2/cpuminer-Sponge.o yescrypt/cpuminer-yescrypt-common.o yescrypt/cpuminer-yescrypt-best.o yescrypt/cpuminer-sha256_Y.o algo/cpuminer-axiom.o algo/cpuminer-bastion.o algo/cpuminer-blake.o algo/cpuminer-blakecoin.o algo/cpuminer-blake2.o algo/cpuminer-bmw256.o algo/cpuminer-c11.o algo/cpuminer-cryptonight.o algo/cpuminer-cryptolight.o algo/cpuminer-decred.o algo/cpuminer-drop.o algo/cpuminer-fresh.o algo/cpuminer-groestl.o algo/cpuminer-heavy.o algo/cpuminer-ink.o algo/cpuminer-lbry.o algo/cpuminer-luffa.o algo/cpuminer-lyra2re.o algo/cpuminer-lyra2rev2.o algo/cpuminer-myr-groestl.o algo/cpuminer-keccak.o algo/cpuminer-pentablake.o algo/cpuminer-quark.o algo/cpuminer-neoscrypt.o algo/cpuminer-nist5.o algo/cpuminer-pluck.o algo/cpuminer-qubit.o algo/cpuminer-scrypt.o algo/cpuminer-scrypt-jane.o algo/cpuminer-sha2.o algo/cpuminer-sia.o algo/cpuminer-sibcoin.o algo/cpuminer-skein.o algo/cpuminer-skein2.o algo/cpuminer-s3.o algo/cpuminer-timetravel.o algo/cpuminer-veltor.o algo/cpuminer-x11evo.o algo/cpuminer-x11.o algo/cpuminer-x13.o algo/cpuminer-x14.o algo/cpuminer-x15.o algo/cpuminer-x17.o algo/cpuminer-xevan.o algo/cpuminer-yescrypt.o algo/cpuminer-zr5.o asm/cpuminer-neoscrypt_asm.o  asm/cpuminer-sha2-x64.o asm/cpuminer-scrypt-x64.o asm/cpuminer-aesb-x64.o   -lcurl -lz -lssl -lcrypto compat/jansson/libjansson.a -lpthread
ld: warning: directory not found for option '-Lyes/lib'
Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
  "_reverse", referenced from:
      _next_permutation in cpuminer-timetravel.o
  "_swap", referenced from:
      _next_permutation in cpuminer-timetravel.o
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
make[2]: *** [cpuminer] Error 1
wladston@shirase ~/cpuminer-multi$

I tried disabling the "timetravel" algo that's causing the issue, but I didn't figure out how. Help?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Eager to learn
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Eager to learn
else you can compile it yourself for these older cpus Wink

nvm, i will add 2 new binaries so ;p avx2 and core2

The command "./cpuminer --cputest" exited with 0.    hehe  its done on test-machine

compiled on Xubuntu 16.04 LTS

x2 64 5600+ increased

WIn7      minerd              = 61k/h
Xubuntu  cpuminer-multi   = 74.4k/h
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
Thanks a lot integrale for your fast answer
Pages:
Jump to: