Author

Topic: [ANN]: cpuminer-opt v3.8.8.1, open source optimized multi-algo CPU miner - page 137. (Read 444040 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
i have a problem with sse2
with opt 3.3.8 go well
with the new 3.4.6 it crash
cpu is a  AMD Phenom(tm) 9600B Quad-Core Processor

More info required. OS, compile or prebuit, what compile arch, what error, what algo, try other algos.

If you're using the prebuilt binaries cpuminer-core2.exe should work on your CPU. If it doesn't try to find
out what release it broke in.

algo cryptonight  (monero)  on win 10 64bit
prebuilt binaries cpuminer-core2.exe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
with opt 3.3.8 go well

More info required. OS, compile or prebuit, what compile arch, what error, what algo, try other algos.

If you're using the prebuilt binaries cpuminer-core2.exe should work on your CPU. If it doesn't try to find

algo cryptonight  (monero)  on win 10 64bit
legendary
with opt 3.3.8 go well

legendary

Did I do something wrong.
The following list is done, the:

sudo apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev libncurses5-dev pkg-config automake yasm
git clone https://github.com/pooler/cpuminer.git
cd cpuminer
./autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-O3"
make

What am I doing wrong?

That's not cpuminer-opt, try here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13542056
with opt 3.3.8 go well
2dm
Activity: 5
Hi,
Ubuntu 16.04+cpuminer-opt v3.4.6
After a standard installation (in accordance with the file README.md) miner does not understand the algorithm yescrupt. Sad
./minerd --algo=yescrypt --url=stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:6233 --user=1C...wWe --pass=x
./minerd: unknown algorithm -- 'yescrypt'
Try `minerd --help' for more information.
Without key "algo =" miner normally works on the scrypt algorithm.
How to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance. Smiley

minerd is not cpuminer-opt. The correct command is cpuminer. You must have an old copy of minerd in your directory.

Thanks for the answer.
Where can I find an executable file named cpuminer?
In which directory?

The same place you compiled it.

Unfortunately I do not have such file.
Did I do something wrong.
The following list is done, the:

sudo apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev libncurses5-dev pkg-config automake yasm
git clone https://github.com/pooler/cpuminer.git
cd cpuminer
./autogen.sh
./configure CFLAGS="-O3"
make

What am I doing wrong?
legendary
Hi,
After a standard installation (in accordance with the file README.md) miner does not understand the algorithm yescrupt. Sad
./minerd --algo=yescrypt --url=stratum+tcp://mine.zpool.ca:6233 --user=1C...wWe --pass=x

minerd is not cpuminer-opt. The correct command is cpuminer. You must have an old copy of minerd in your directory.

Thanks for the answer.
In which directory?

The same place you compiled it.
legendary
Centos 7
Error 3.4.6
Code:
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I. -Iyes/include -Iyes/include  -g -O2 -MT algo/hodl/cpuminer-hodl.o -MD -MP -MF algo/hodl/.deps/cpuminer-hodl.Tpo -c -o algo/hodl/cpuminer-hodl.o `test -f 'algo/hodl/hodl.cpp' || echo './'`algo/hodl/hodl.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/c++/4.8.2/unordered_map:35:0,
                 from algo/hodl/hodl.cpp:8:
/usr/include/c++/4.8.2/bits/c++0x_warning.h:32:2: error: #error This file requires compiler and library support for the ISO C++ 2011 standard. This support is currently experimental, and must be enabled with the -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 compiler options.
 #error This file requires compiler and library support for the \

From README.md:

Run build.sh to build on Linux or execute the following commands.

./autogen.sh
CFLAGS="-O3 -march=native -Wall" CXXFLAGS="$CFLAGS -std=gnu++11" ./configure --with-curl
make

big thx
GCC 6.2.0 not support?
Code:
In file included from algo/echo/aes_ni/vperm.h:20:0,
                 from algo/echo/aes_ni/hash.c:21:
/usr/local/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/6.2.0/include/tmmintrin.h:136:1: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline ‘_mm_shuffle_epi8’: target specific option mismatch
 _mm_shuffle_epi8 (__m128i __X, __m128i __Y)
 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from algo/echo/aes_ni/hash.c:21:0:
algo/echo/aes_ni/vperm.h:52:5: note: called from here
  t1 = _mm_shuffle_epi8(*((__m128i*)table + 1), t1);\

algo/echo/aes_ni/hash.c:132:5: note: in expansion of macro ‘TRANSFORM’
     TRANSFORM(s2, mul2ipt, t1, t2);\
     ^~~~~~~~~
algo/echo/aes_ni/hash.c:342:4: note: in expansion of macro ‘ECHO_SUB_AND_MIX’
    ECHO_SUB_AND_MIX(_state2, 3, 3, _state, 0, 3, 0, 1, 2);
    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/local/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/6.2.0/include/tmmintrin.h:136:1: error: inlining failed in call to always_inline ‘_mm_shuffle_epi8’: target specific option mismatch
 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
algo/echo/aes_ni/vperm.h:53:7: note: called from here
  x  = _mm_shuffle_epi8(*((__m128i*)table + 0), x);\
       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
algo/echo/aes_ni/hash.c:385:4: note: in expansion of macro ‘TRANSFORM’
    TRANSFORM(_state[i][j], _k_opt, t1, t2);
    ^~~~~~~~~
 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^~~~~~~~~
 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
algo/echo/aes_ni/vperm.h:53:7: note: called from here
  x  = _mm_shuffle_epi8(*((__m128i*)table + 0), x);\
       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ^~~~~~~~~
 ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^~~~~~~~~
gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 6.2.0
Copyright (C) 2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
2dm
Hi,

Thanks for the answer.
In which directory?
legendary
Hi,

2dm
Hi,
legendary
I also tried with MinGW 64 environment but also fails to find the algo linking.
So something is wrong with the mapping or you have something special in your build environment the other don't have?

?
legendary
Centos 7
Error 3.4.6
Code:
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -Iyes/include -Iyes/include -fno-strict-aliasing -I./compat/jansson -I. -Iyes/include -Iyes/include  -g -O2 -MT algo/hodl/cpuminer-hodl.o -MD -MP -MF algo/hodl/.deps/cpuminer-hodl.Tpo -c -o algo/hodl/cpuminer-hodl.o `test -f 'algo/hodl/hodl.cpp' || echo './'`algo/hodl/hodl.cpp
/usr/include/c++/4.8.2/bits/c++0x_warning.h:32:2: error: #error This file requires compiler and library support for the ISO C++ 2011 standard. This support is currently experimental, and must be enabled with the -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 compiler options.

From README.md:

Run build.sh to build on Linux or execute the following commands.

./autogen.sh
CFLAGS="-O3 -march=native -Wall" CXXFLAGS="$CFLAGS -std=gnu++11" ./configure --with-curl
make

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
I also tried with MinGW 64 environment but also fails to find the algo linking.
So something is wrong with the mapping or you have something special in your build environment the other don't have?
Centos 7
Error 3.4.6
Code:
legendary
It won't compile with VS but does with mingw, or you can use the prebuilt binaries.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
I also tried your windows build.
And wow the VS Solution is completely screwed: I tried to fix the dirs but hey also files are missing in your release or have been renamed or whatever.
Can we clean it up? I would like to try ^^

Fehler   4   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_hefty1.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   5   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\luffa.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   6   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\ink.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   7   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\myr-groestl.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   8   error C2146: Syntaxfehler: Fehlendes ';' vor Bezeichner '__attribute__'   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\algo\lyra2\lyra2rev2.c   74   1   cpuminer
Fehler   11   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\pentablake.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   12   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\quark.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   13   error C2146: Syntaxfehler: Fehlendes ';' vor Bezeichner '__attribute__'   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\algo\lyra2\lyra2re.c   78   1   cpuminer
Fehler   16   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\quark_aes.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   17   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\quark_sse2.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   20   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\qubit_sse2.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   21   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\qubit_aes.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   22   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\qubit.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   23   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sibcoin.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   24   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha2.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   25   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\skein.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   26   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\x11.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   27   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\skein2.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   28   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\x11_aes.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   30   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\x13.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   31   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\x11_sse2.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   32   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\x13_sse2.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   34   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\x13_aes.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   37   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\x14.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   38   error C2146: Syntaxfehler: Fehlendes ';' vor Bezeichner '__attribute__'   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\algo\x11\c11.c   210   1   cpuminer
Fehler   41   error C2146: Syntaxfehler: Fehlendes ';' vor Bezeichner '__attribute__'   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\algo\x11\c11.c   211   1   cpuminer
Fehler   42   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\x14_aes.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   43   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\x14_sse2.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   44   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\x15_aes.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   45   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\mod_blakecoin.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   46   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\x15.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   47   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\x15_sse2.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   48   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_blake.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   49   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_bmw.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   50   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sse2\bmw.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   51   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_cubehash.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   52   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sse2\cubehash_sse2.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   53   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_echo.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   54   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sse2\echo.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   55   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\aes_ni\echo512\hash.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   56   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_fugue.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   57   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_jh.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   58   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\aes_ni\groestl\hash-groestl.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   59   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_groestl.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   60   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_keccak.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   61   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sse2\keccak.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   62   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_luffa.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   63   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_shabal.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   64   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sse2\luffa_for_sse2.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   65   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_shavite.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   66   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_simd.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   67   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sse2\vect128\vector.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   68   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sse2\skein.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   69   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sse2\vect128\nist.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   70   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_skein.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   71   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_hamsi.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   72   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_hamsi_helper.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   73   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_whirlpool.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   74   error C1083: Datei (Quelle) kann nicht geöffnet werden: "algo\sha3\sph_gost.c": No such file or directory   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\c1   cpuminer
Fehler   75   error C2016: In C muss eine Struktur oder Union mindestens einen Member enthalten.   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\algo\nist5.c   30   1   cpuminer
Fehler   77   error C2146: Syntaxfehler: Fehlendes ';' vor Bezeichner '__attribute__'   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\algo\nist5.c   91   1   cpuminer
Fehler   80   error C2146: Syntaxfehler: Fehlendes ';' vor Bezeichner '__attribute__'   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\algo\nist5.c   92   1   cpuminer
Fehler   82   error C2065: 'asm': nichtdeklarierter Bezeichner   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\algo\zr5.c   148   1   cpuminer
Fehler   83   error C2143: Syntaxfehler: Es fehlt ';' vor 'volatile'   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\algo\zr5.c   148   1   cpuminer
Fehler   84   error C2146: Syntaxfehler: Fehlendes ';' vor Bezeichner '__attribute__'   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\algo\zr5.c   157   1   cpuminer
Fehler   87   error C2146: Syntaxfehler: Fehlendes ';' vor Bezeichner '__attribute__'   X:\Mining\cpuminer-opt-3.4.6\algo\zr5.c   158   1   cpuminer

Jump to: