Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CrackCoin | X11 | PoW + PoS 2.0 | Bittrex | Android App Released! - page 5. (Read 51161 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Colossuscoin - the future of payment methods
Stay tuned for a BIG developer update today, we will be revealing what we have in store for the next item on the roadmap!

nice.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Can't wait to hear the announcement.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Interesting app and concept.. this coin doesn't have much attention though.

need to generate some views here

Agreed, this coin has a lot going for it and I love the humor the devs have, we should put together some group that can help better promote this coin.

I find the logo hilarious, I don't think enough people realize it's actually the face of now-infamous-cracksmoking-mayor-of-toronto Rob Ford!

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters
Interesting app and concept.. this coin doesn't have much attention though.

need to generate some views here
Activity: 28
Stay tuned for a BIG developer update today, we will be revealing what we have in store for the next item on the roadmap!

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTA2NlgxNjAw/z/Qj8AAOxymiVRAqVM/$T2eC16VHJGYE9nooiL0UBR!qVL%2900!~~60_35.JPG

I know I gave crack a hard time during mining but was just a miss understanding in reading how the blocks where structured... my bad, anywho thanks for the free crack airdrop site work nice and fast. how long does the drop last? or is it up till all the coins have been given away?

It is up indefinitely, we want to make sure mayors everywhere can get access to their CrackCoins!  Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Very significant progress in the development of this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
I know I gave crack a hard time during mining but was just a miss understanding in reading how the blocks where structured... my bad, anywho thanks for the free crack airdrop site work nice and fast. how long does the drop last? or is it up till all the coins have been given away?
Activity: 266
Colossuscoin - the future of payment methods
Activity: 29
dev.can you change the airdrop into that giving coins to the people who post the crackcoin address  to the thread .example,20coins.this is my thinking.
hi.dev.you didnt answer my question Grin
how long does it pos and mine coin?

Hi,

CrackCoin successfully transitioned to pure PoS with PoS 2.0 supported on September 14, if you missed getting coins during the PoW mining phase you can now buy CrackCoin on any of the following exchanges.

how long does it pos and mine coin?
Activity: 490
The international AirDrop is underway! Claim your FREE CrackCoin via airdrop at Crackco.in!

Looking forward!
legendary
Activity: 1050
And We've Been Added to Bittrex!

http://i.imgur.com/Tu3uOMu.png

A big thanks to Bittrex for adding CrackCoin to their exchange, this is a big day for CrackCoin!

Don't forget to also show some love to all of the following amazing exchanges that support CrackCoin!

http://i.imgur.com/jh1Wvzd.png

https://lazycoins.com/img/lazycoins-400a.png

http://i.imgur.com/dlgSppq.png

Stay tuned, we have much more in store regarding our plans for global crackification!

how many coins now?
and chinese phone can not received the SMS message.
The international AirDrop is underway! Claim your FREE CrackCoin via airdrop at Crackco.in!

http://i.imgur.com/Gm3QSs5.png

Activity: 16
A shit coin added to cryptsy when there are many other viable options out there that get over looked?

Please humor me and tell me this is not done by someone connected at least to the inside.

What crap.

Enjoy

The devs have a sense of humor and know what they're doing, how many coins have you seen that have a full featured app, their own block explorer, website, etc. even before getting on an exchange? I mean look at Doge FFS, that thing got huge without any substance just off a stupid meme...

You sounds like someone who's bitter they didn't support the coin earlier, looks like I'm going to need to play the world's smallest violin!

Your right, I did not support this garbage just like I did not support doge. Look at where that is now, all those poor souls that bought in 200+ lutz. Yeah your right I dont care and no I am not sour. In fact I dumped on all your asses. Add in your on a newbie account, I take your opinion worth... well, salt is more valued to me than your opinion.

"Let he who has not made a shitcoin cast the first stone." -- A Seedy Old Crypto Investor
Activity: 490
wow, how can you be so emotional about a coin? You must have a hard life considering all that crap existing in crypto! Tongue
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
A shit coin added to cryptsy when there are many other viable options out there that get over looked?

Please humor me and tell me this is not done by someone connected at least to the inside.

What crap.

Enjoy

The devs have a sense of humor and know what they're doing, how many coins have you seen that have a full featured app, their own block explorer, website, etc. even before getting on an exchange? I mean look at Doge FFS, that thing got huge without any substance just off a stupid meme...

You sounds like someone who's bitter they didn't support the coin earlier, looks like I'm going to need to play the world's smallest violin!

Your right, I did not support this garbage just like I did not support doge. Look at where that is now, all those poor souls that bought in 200+ lutz. Yeah your right I dont care and no I am not sour. In fact I dumped on all your asses. Add in your on a newbie account, I take your opinion worth... well, salt is more valued to me than your opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: