Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAFTCOIN [CRAFT] COIN FOR HANDCRAFTED GOODS AND COSTUMIZATIONS - page 10. (Read 13528 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
either way any other bounties i can get like idk submitting coin to exchanges facebook bounties or anything?  i can translate to french too if need be
Pool must be ready soon. For now you can make French translation or submit us for exchange. Its only   few hours after launch, we are making everything ready

i made the french trans but power is flickering in and out because of weather so i will wait till tomorrow let me know if you no longer need it by then
Sorry to hear that, let me know when you are ready. Bounty is reserved for you
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
either way any other bounties i can get like idk submitting coin to exchanges facebook bounties or anything?  i can translate to french too if need be
Pool must be ready soon. For now you can make French translation or submit us for exchange. Its only   few hours after launch, we are making everything ready

i made the french trans but power is flickering in and out because of weather so i will wait till tomorrow let me know if you no longer need it by then
Activity: 635
using cg miner cpu miner sg miner none of those worked and i used the same method as other coins i will try again
or you could find out why and help... haha gotta love devs that dont gaf ill load this wallet back up if it ever hits a market
Wallet is working fine. tell me what hardware you use? And just few posts ago you asked how to mine coin in general....
or you could find out why and help... haha gotta love devs that dont gaf ill load this wallet back up if it ever hits a market
still no response from solo mining with that conf file idk what to say.. works on all other wallets. im out for now unless you have more insight on how to mine this beforee the last pow block
wait for pool then.
still no response from solo mining with that conf file idk what to say.. works on all other wallets. im out for now unless you have more insight on how to mine this beforee the last pow block
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Here is the link for the Indian (Hindi) Altcoin translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1562793.new#new

and i have also tweeted here is the link: https://twitter.com/dhilip75/status/756889552325705729

i am waiting for my both bountys
rpcuser=your username   
rpcpassword= your password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=7804
port=7803
listen=1
server=1
have  tried to mine solo nothing works why not give us a .conf file or something
Activity: 938
sent PM please check
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Please register me for the translation bounty for Indian Altcoin section for Hindi translation, i will post the link in some time,
also how do i mine this...
Just look in google how to mine. Too many different ways. Soon there will be pool available
\
Pages:
Jump to: