Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CraftR(CRAFTR) POS+Escrow - Asset Store & Freelance P2P Marketplace - page 3. (Read 15552 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Interesting project, good team, nice development ... go 4 gold !!
Activity: 2
This project includes an strong team, an exciting idea, a great start! The project is very interesting and very promising. Hope that this project will lead to success, keep going forward! Be part of a growing community. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 28
I would believe that they don't hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their КYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?
Activity: 62
Good stuff targetting the arts and crafts section but how do you plan on streamlining the market and timely delivery of products etc?
Activity: 28
The technology project can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the business can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.
Activity: 24
Пepcпeктивный пpoeкт  кoтopый имeeт мecтo быть лyчшим и дocтoйным.Этoт пpoeкт бyдeт пoпyляpным.
Activity: 17
cant wait for it to go live on exchanges
Activity: 8
Such projects that help people to tokenize their arts have the great potential in the near future. I think CraftR have all the chances to be one of the best!
Activity: 11
Nice project , but , on pos reward section run button doesnt work. regards
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
I can do Urdu Translation.

PM me if interested.

My previous work : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=44356.0
Activity: 439
Интepecный пpoeкт! Пocмoтpим кaк y ниx вce пoлyчитcя
Activity: 18
Amazing project! I hope it's going to skyrocket on the market! Smiley
Keep up the good work!
Activity: 23
Good project and excellent team!
Activity: 14
Activity: 10
An excellent project that came up, I'm really enjoying it!
Activity: 2
Activity: 3
A wonderful project! A competent team. This project will achieve its goals.
Activity: 4
Great!  i will join the ico ,i hope you do amazing work
Activity: 50
Very nice project and very usefull  for freelancers that work in digital creative assets creation to trade their creations in exchange of CRAFTR tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: