Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 190. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hi,

btw my little community project, code word cravedigger is to 90% developed.
Hope i get the code ready today.

screens for feedback, Layout is an example at the moment i work on the backend funktions..

If the codename is "cravedigger" why don't u put "cravedigger" instead of grave digger

Other Than that it looks coo
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Is there a limited time that i can burn my crave to blur?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Hi,

btw my little community project, code word cravedigger is to 90% developed.
Hope i get the code ready today.

screens for feedback, Layout is an example at the moment i work on the backend funktions..

Activity: 252
Thank you Dev for your hard work.
Benthatch is an idiot. No one should listen to him. Same goes about emilliomann, neither can read code they are just good at spouting off bs and SLINGing mud around.

The crave dev has delivered so far and thats a good thing.

But until you people stop calling out coins as fudders instead of individuals all your doing is inviting the attacks and perpetuating the ongoing hostilities.

So grow up a little maybe?
This.  Please, lets chill on the coin vs coin stuff, thx Wink

ETA NEXT DROP DEV???!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Benthatch is an idiot. No one should listen to him. Same goes about emilliomann, neither can read code they are just good at spouting off bs and SLINGing mud around.

But until you people stop calling out coins as fudders instead of individuals all your doing is inviting the attacks and perpetuating the ongoing hostilities.

This.  Please, lets chill on the coin vs coin stuff, thx Wink
Activity: 476

Oh look, the trolls are back...

just had a look at bittrex' price ... yup.. they're back...

Grin Grin Grin

Crave price going up and SDC price going down, all i can see is sell for SDC on trex

SHADOWCRASH
Activity: 292

Grin Grin Grin

Crave price going up and SDC price going down, all i can see is sell for SDC on trex
Activity: 334
F888 THIS SHIT!

4 u CRAVEN FEW: as for hidden services? what about Ross? CRAVE? = Game Over (ADDING POINTLESS FEATURES TO DARKSEND IMO) + MIXING SUCKS!! (i.e. darksend and cravensend sucks)

+++TOR is p0wned by NSA (well… they made it)

FACT: SDC = BEST ANON IN CRYPTO TODAY

CRAVE SUCKS … ITS CRAPPY MXIING WITH CRAPPY TOR. WTF R U PEOPLE THINKING?

only tor?
U.S. marine financed Tor really sucks :/
(in fact noone really cares right? i admit it! im just here for a quick bug nsa knows EVERYTHING about me anyways  Roll Eyes )

nah … they can  do normal DS too , but WTF add TOR?

and TOR hidden services? LOLOL - u wanna be the next Dread Pirate Roberts?

"In the section of the indictment outlining how the link between Ulbricht and Dread Pirate Roberts was established, Tarbell detailed how an FBI expert codenamed Agent-1 had located an early online mention of Silk Road dating to January 27, 2011, when a user under the handle "Altoid" made a post on a forum for users of magic mushrooms.

"I came across this website called Silk Road," wrote Altoid, in a post which linked to the site. "I'm thinking of buying off it... Let me know what you think."

Two days later, someone using the handle "Altoid" made a similar post on a forum called Bitcoin Talk, recommending Silk Road and providing a link. "Has anyone seen Silk Road yet? It's kind of like an anonymous Amazon.com. I don't think they have heroin on there, but they are selling other stuff," it read.

The posts, said Tarbell, were an attempt to drum up interest in Silk Road, employing the online marketing tactic of "astroturfing."

Investigators were given a major break when, eight months later, "Altoid" made another posting on Bitcoin Talk, stating he was looking for "an IT pro in the Bitcoin community" to hire in connection with "a venture backed Bitcoin startup company." The posting asked interested parties to contact [email protected]."

From http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/04/world/americas/silk-road-ross-ulbricht/\

Catching him had nothing to do with TOR, your FUD is powerless
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
If you see talk about another coin, trolling, spam, etc.

Click "Report to moderator"

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 644
Stop all this nonsense, lets talk about Crave.
Yes, let's talk. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Stop all this nonsense, lets talk about Crave.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
crave is a copy/paste scam
shadowcoin is a scam
darkcoin is a 50% premined scam

simple
scam fight scam

and bitcoin hype scam? Grin

bitcoin/satoshi nakamoto = cryptocurrency legend
crave = copy/paste get rich quick scam coin

so all altcoin copy/paste. only bitcoin no scam?  ok. say this for people who bought Bitcoin with 1200$ price. bitcoin hype man.
legendary
Activity: 1764
crave is a copy/paste scam
shadowcoin is a scam

simple
scam fight scam

and bitcoin hype scam? Grin

bitcoin/satoshi nakamoto = cryptocurrency legend
crave = copy/paste get rich quick scam coin
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
crave is scam
shadowcoin is a scam

simple
scam fight scam

Expect bitcoin which is not scam ?? it's a gambling game buddy people who make good profit in pump & dump for them any coin is good Smiley so play this game with cool mind don't fall in love with any altcoins  Wink make profit and get out
Activity: 812
All you trolls HAVE NO POWER!  I mean just look at coinmarketcap.  Crave is currently #51 between Blocknet and Worldcoin lol.  Take a look at where you think its going to go on that list (IMO at least top 20) and then  figure out how many times we need to double before we get there.  Cool

+1

The dev is decorating DS. Thats it. TOR sucks and u r all idiots for connecting to TOR (if u do)
Jump to: