Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 269. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
how can you say , "dev is missing" , check his last posts

I'm pretty sure he is currently developing the greatest cryptocurrency the world has ever seen, and not snorting coke out of hookers assholes in a 5 star hotel in Monaco with all the bitcoins he made out of stupid scamcoin investors.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

If you're scam-buster (yes, you're) you should check ...

Reported for being off topic. 

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Who am I?
All the original BTC whales know me...
A select fee have my cell number and when I talk they listen with respect!
Now...Who are you?

Can I have your cell phone number? I like long walks on the beach and candle lit discussion revolving around crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
oh just ignore this spammer. he is bobs biggest fan, real cheerleader. he should keep our thread on top all the time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
legendary
Activity: 938
@YourMother

For someone so concerned,  you sure post in this thread a lot.

Wink
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
It's sad to see bagholders hyping each other up LOL

Dev is missing. Bobsurplus is gone too. No more volume. No more sock puppets filling 2 pages per minute. The price is not going up anymore

You see nothing but pathetic leeches trying to convince themselves that CRAVE still has one more pump in it left.

Well, i'm sorry, but  

this shitcoin was already buried.

Just let it go...

Haha yeah.. agreed.
legendary
bla bla blah
Just let it go...
thanks for keeping our thread spot on/ on top. real contribution to crave holders.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
It's sad to see bagholders hyping each other up LOL

Dev is missing. Bobsurplus is gone too. No more volume. No more sock puppets filling 2 pages per minute. The price is not going up anymore

You see nothing but pathetic leeches trying to convince themselves that CRAVE still has one more pump in it left.

Well, i'm sorry, but  

this shitcoin was already buried.

Just let it go...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
So you guys have met LongAndShort? Might have to read this thread after all  Wink

Welcome sir you look like my old dear friend Rudy Driscoll Sr from WY on the New York Stock Exchange...
OLD and New money will be coming soon....Enjoy the thread and ignore the trolls!
Cheers $$$

Apologies. I have no intention of buying any CRAVE. I simple enjoy the taste of popcorn with salt and melted butter.
The avatar is of Alec Guinness.

So you guys have met LongAndShort? Might have to read this thread after all  Wink
you mean the guy spamming our thread for days, yes we met him. god what a troll  Cheesy

LongAndShort is in here too? Oh my. Look like he's needed buy walls to be put back in Shadowscam.

LongAndShort is a class act. You sir, are not.

Yes, LongAndShort is a class act and a good person, for his own benefits. I could of been a Shadowscam investor but thanks to him I'm not.

Then I ask you sir...why would a class act troll ICM on our Crave thread and make violent threats?
legendary
this coin is just 3 weeks old and dev already deliver good stuff , dev also have weekend , and after weekend i think there will be some more good updates

hope vertoe    Smiley
common man please stop spamming, its not cool.

your comment than  Huh  Kiss
yea what i mean this big fonts of yours. sounds like a jet another hype. after what happen last few days we need to chill a bit  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
this coin is just 3 weeks old and dev already deliver good stuff , dev also have weekend , and after weekend i think there will be some more good updates

hope vertoe    Smiley

your comment than  Huh  Kiss
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
So you guys have met LongAndShort? Might have to read this thread after all  Wink

Welcome sir you look like my old dear friend Rudy Driscoll Sr from WY on the New York Stock Exchange...
OLD and New money will be coming soon....Enjoy the thread and ignore the trolls!
Cheers $$$

Apologies. I have no intention of buying any CRAVE. I simple enjoy the taste of popcorn with salt and melted butter.

So you guys have met LongAndShort? Might have to read this thread after all  Wink
you mean the guy spamming our thread for days, yes we met him. god what a troll  Cheesy

LongAndShort is in here too? Oh my. Look like he's needed buy walls to be put back in Shadowscam.

No need for a purchase just good old fashioned uncensored discussion.
Enjoy Sir and welcome.
legendary

hope vertoe    Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

hope vertoe    Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008

Cheers $$$

Yes, LongAndShort is a class act and a good person, for his own benefits. I could of been a Shadowscam investor but thanks to him I'm not.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
So vertoe is joining the dev team?  Smiley

You can buy me into the team, it's an interesting project.

Anyways my posts getting deleted one by one, probably someone not liking that I start posting here.

Welcome Vertoe !

So Vertoe is on board?

Yes but most posts have been deleted!!! Can someone say censorship!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
when the battle pumper & dumper over
when roadmap 2 on aboard Cool
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
So vertoe is joining the dev team?  Smiley

You can buy me into the team, it's an interesting project.

Anyways my posts getting deleted one by one, probably someone not liking that I start posting here.

Welcome Vertoe !

So Vertoe is on board?

All Vertoe posts deleted last night on the combined Da$h SDC propaganda campaign last night!
Bitcointalk is a shill and should be embarrassed...and I'm embarrassed for them!!!

Jump to: