Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 298. (Read 826716 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Where you guys see crave when the market is fully operational and if we adopt all the darknet ?

10 a crave? 20? 200? 500?

Max possible price predictions?
I see this coin close to $10m market cap.

All this was EXTREME PRICE MANIPULATION, so that the BIG FISH get all the coins for peanuts before any major PUMP.
Pumps will come with future announcements.

All this price manipulation is PURE EVIL BEYOND IMAGINATION (THEY SHOULD ALL BURN IN HELL)

I FEEL that crave is a transition for the BIG PLAYERS of DASH that still want anonymity.

Well said sir, I do believe you hit the nail on the head.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Where you guys see crave when the market is fully operational and if we adopt all the darknet ?

after we saw this kind of manipulation i would say price doesn't really matter. if it works out its value will be depending on demand. who knows, i wouldn't worry too much as long as imc proceeds it will find its true value.  

+1 I don't like speculating amongst this much manipulation and fud, IF ICM pulls off some "magic" the sky will be the limit, so I hope He tests the crap out of it and it works cleanly the first time... then we'll see some magic happen Cool
legendary
you guys are mistaken if you think you gonna profit into woc as you did in crave. hope he gets all your pump profits back
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 561
Bobbie is doing a great job on his WARNet  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Unbelievable, and the problem is , everybody will buy it because of greed and hope to make a few bucks when it hit Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1778

after we saw this kind of manipulation i would say price doesn't really matter. if it works out its value will be depending on demand. who knows, i wouldn't worry too much as long as imc proceeds it will find its true value.  
Do you remember the days of XC?
XC was trading up and down like a bitch - you could make a killing or lose a fortune by having a coffee break in between trading.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1778

I see this coin close to $10m market cap.

All this was EXTREME PRICE MANIPULATION, so that the BIG FISH get all the coins for peanuts before any major PUMP.
Pumps will come with future announcements.

All this price manipulation is PURE EVIL BEYOND IMAGINATION (THEY SHOULD ALL BURN IN HELL)

I FEEL that crave is a transition for the BIG PLAYERS of DASH that still want anonymity.
legendary
Kaspa
lol yeah after over a year it looks like that.

want to see something cool... look at how long it took d***/d** to get to this many pages

lol this coins only weeks old dumbass's
they see a coin similar to crave and automatically claim it's same dev... same kind of games the fudders/trolls always play

What a coin like crave that has a poorly structured git. Code with darkcoin still scattered through it an unknown single dev account and  1 contributor on its git.
A quiet mining period until masternodes fork and wham a nice pump up .07

Yeah i cant for the life of me think why it looks like all the other ones and people are here saying "be careful" and "do your research"  Roll Eyes

all coins take code from other coins, only douche bags that don't respect the evolution of the code and the coders before them try to hide the fact that they borrowed from other coins  

Like this?

https://github.com/industrialcoinmagic/crave/graphs/contributors

This is what a real project looks like its contributors trace right back through all of its codebase!

https://github.com/dashpay/dash/graphs/contributors

You will notice gavinandresen at the top there on any decent project git because they know what they are doing!

DASH = CRAVE = WOC

All the same, but that doesn't mean that there is no profit to make!!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
they see a coin similar to crave and automatically claim it's same dev... same kind of games the fudders/trolls always play

What a coin like crave that has a poorly structured git. Code with darkcoin still scattered through it an unknown single dev account and  1 contributor on its git.

Yeah i cant for the life of me think why it looks like all the other ones and people are here saying "be careful" and "do your research"  Roll Eyes

all coins take code from other coins, only douche bags that don't respect the evolution of the code and the coders before them try to hide the fact that they borrowed from other coins  

Like this?

This is what a real project looks like its contributors trace right back through all of its codebase!

You will notice gavinandresen at the top there on any decent project git because they know what they are doing!

you can not compare dash with crave,, dash is OLD so ofc there is more LOL go back and see the dates
legendary
Activity: 1092
I guess this is the end. Another shitcoin bit the dust.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

Like this?

You will notice gavinandresen at the top there on any decent projects git with a bitcoin codebase because they know what they are doing!

60k sats. The same as with his WOC coins, a pump to 150k and then a dump.
Activity: 672

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
props to who ever made money off this scam. I shouldve invested at 40k.................... ahhhhhhhhhh I KNEW IT WAS A P&D BUT DAMN THAT SHIT GOT HIGH. S/O TO EVERYONE WHO LOST MONEY, SORRY TRY SDC
legendary
Kaspa
Idiots. The people who got dumped on were dumping at 68k you guys act like the pumper is the only one doing the volume. This coin was around long enough that noobs were trading against each other and the pumper was dumping. + setting sell orders while noobs fomo hoping they don't miss out when it doubles in price again.

He is already gone... He bought WarOfCoins and will launch WarNet.
chill everyone is here

let him work and let things marinate till phase 2

like the signs says... "Dump on me "bro""

glad to see ya back Wink  
legendary
Yeah, i am all for moderated thread now... I see why SDC has it when some fans of it are like that...
We should go full moderated until the release of the market. Which you people need to chill, I know it's coming and it will work as promised soon.
i agree, i wait untill market comes if it dosen't work well i will be bag holding supporting net. with Adrealine nodes for rest of my life  Grin
Jump to: