Author

Topic: [ANN] CRAVE 1st POS Masternodes | Dark Assets | I2P | Market =Embrace The Dark= - page 337. (Read 826716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
my prognosis:

1-Crave 0.056 BTC future.

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Maybe round #2 coming for new holder ? Lets try man Wink
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
My wallet is acting up:

./craved masternode count

It's fully synced and the last blockhash is the same as on chainz but it shows incorrect masternode count.

Edit: restarting the daemon fixed it.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Well, I learned something today. I strongly suspect the hype and the Fud are the same people with different accounts. I want my .019 BTC back. It's all I had. Now I have to eat dog food for a week. Cry
Should learn to hold your coins
I am holding all 10.04158613 that I bought since yesterday. I will survive. I forgot. Ramen is cheaper than dog food.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
267! buying buying and buying againnnn!!!!
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Well, I learned something today. I strongly suspect the hype and the Fud are the same people with different accounts. I want my .019 BTC back. It's all I had. Now I have to eat dog food for a week. Cry
Should learn to hold your coins
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Lol, tell me your btc address and i'll send you 0.1 btc instead.

* only if your post is serious.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Your food money are buying other lobster man ..

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

LOL
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
When you see the sell orders being much more bigger than the buy orders, you just know that your shitcoin is dead.

BobSurplus and his crew are not pumping fiat in this anymore, which gives you a stability in price. But this stability will soon go into the trash, because the loss of confidence will take over, especially after seeing that the Dev doesn't exist anymore ROFL!

This mini pump back to 300k was caused by the bagholders and by the emotional traders that thought they bought some cheap coins.

The next days will be the funniest shit in the crypto scam scene. I can't wait to laugh like a maniac at these bag holding losers that will eat each other.

Just like VNL is going down? Sure thing buddy!
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

guys walls moving up, get in fast .....

320K buy wall is mine, its time to buy cheap.  Grin

I never understand why is buy wall? If you want cheap why don't you buy a little bit higher. What if if your buy wall never get filled?

Just a question, because I see that you a big trader.

So that if anyone dumps he wont be getting cheaper coins.

Yes and this buy wall is gone now from 320 K. That is what I am saying! Buy walls, sell walls, this is just a market manipulation tools... If somebody wants to buy real, they will buy at current price.  Not just playing with setting up walls.
yea well it will be back ...prob at a higher point, with demand so unpredictable the walls are there also to mislead...sometimes they move the coin up , other times they get dumped into...the person with the walls wants something, they have their own little personal plan...bit like playing poker

Yes I see your plan. You "set up a buy wall" at 320 K and now your dumped your coins...

No, I will just buy in small amounts, there are too many stupid dumpers on trex. you need burn them.  Wink

Activity: 56
Thanks for dumping noobs! Don't you guys listen? I said I want this coin at $1 USD again. Now stop mucking about and get buying!
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

320K buy wall is mine, its time to buy cheap.  Grin

I never understand why is buy wall? If you want cheap why don't you buy a little bit higher. What if if your buy wall never get filled?

Yes and this buy wall is gone now from 320 K. That is what I am saying! Buy walls, sell walls, this is just a market manipulation tools... If somebody wants to buy real, they will buy at current price.  Not just playing with setting up walls.
yea well it will be back ...prob at a higher point, with demand so unpredictable the walls are there also to mislead...sometimes they move the coin up , other times they get dumped into...the person with the walls wants something, they have their own little personal plan...bit like playing poker

Yes I see your plan. You "set up a buy wall" at 320 K and now your dumped your coins...
no, i learnt a very long time ago, dont sell my craves, i lost a few at the start and ive been buyin my stack back up...im not gona kiss your ass m8, think what you want and if you got a problem with anything i post...ignore me. this is a fkn $10mill + coin, i will sell some when we near there yes, in fact ill pm you before i sell so you see. we only at $300k...ffs its had 1 real mini pump... watch what happens in the coming weeks...do you really think it will go lower..ffs, obv not...so why the hell would i be selling just now?Huh??
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
be careful Wink

YourMother scammer.

just ignore it
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
When you see the sell orders being much more bigger than the buy orders, you just know that your shitcoin is dead.

BobSurplus and his crew are not pumping fiat in this anymore, which gives you a stability in price. But this stability will soon go into the trash, because the loss of confidence will take over, especially after seeing that the Dev doesn't exist anymore ROFL!

This mini pump back to 300k was caused by the bagholders and by the emotional traders that thought they bought some cheap coins.

The next days will be the funniest shit in the crypto scam scene. I can't wait to laugh like a maniac at these bag holding losers that will eat each other.

lol the dev doesnt exist? how do you come up with this shit lol
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Just curious ... 1000 coins in one address acts as 2 masternodes?

nope
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

BobSurplus and his crew are not pumping bitcoins/fiat in this anymore, which gives you a stability in price. But this stability will soon go into the trash, because the loss of confidence will take over, especially after seeing that the Dev doesn't exist anymore ROFL!

Activity: 798

320K buy wall is mine, its time to buy cheap.  Grin

Jump to: