Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ❤️🚀CREATOR.AI 🚀❤️ - THE WORLDS FIRST CONTENT CREATION PROTOCOL - page 9. (Read 25005 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success! What is the total coin supply for this project? What is the stage of development of the platform?
Hi Dimon!

The total coin supply for Creator will be of 1,000,000,000 coins.

For the stage of development, you can do two things which would complement each other:

👉 Check the roadmap at the onepager.

👉 Try out the MVP.

If you have any questions, please, feel free to reach out as well as join the Telegram Group to join the discussion! Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success! What is the total coin supply for this project? What is the stage of development of the platform?
Activity: 259
Merit: 1
                                                                                HELLO, CREATOR COMMUNITY!

Have you ever wondered why your influencer marketing strategy never works out the way you planned?

Take  a look at this article by Creator.ai to find out answers as to why that influencer marketing strategy of yours has never worked out just the way you planned.

Also feel free to join the Telegram community and get in on the discussion.
In an oversaturated market, it is quite a struggle for brands to get recognized and to reach the appropriate target audience and thus acquire more customers. Luckily, with the growth of various social media platforms, there is an increasing number of possibilities when it comes to advertising your brand.

Check How to Find Instagram Influencers That Will Perfectly Align with Your Brand Goals!

Join Creator on Telegram.
HELLO, CREATOR COMMUNITY!

If your goal is to build your brand awareness with your target audience, influencer marketing is inarguably the best way to achieve that.

Make sure you follow Creator on Twitter and join Creator community on Telegram.
Activity: 280
Can You Make Money on Instagram? Revealing the Most Effective Approach to Instagram Monetization.

Read all about how Creator.ai factors in to this concept here.
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

Hi! The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.
Thank you very much for your support.
Please be rest assured the team has the resources to see the project through.

Also feel free to join the discussion on telegram.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

Hi! The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.
Activity: 252
The project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs .
What role of token on this platform?

Hi there,

The CR8 tokens can be used by 3 parties in the following ways:

● Marketers : Marketers are defined as any brand, business, or enterprise
company that would like to utilize content at scale.

● Content creators : Content creators are defined as anyone that creates
content and has a following that engages with that content. This typically
occurs on platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat,
and others.

● Community content reviewers : Community content reviewers are defined
as anyone in the Creator.ai ecosystem that wish to help review content
for errors.

For more information, please have a look at the WhitePaper p.31 :-)
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs .
What role of token on this platform?

Greetings, Creator community.

Nowadays, it has become a huge trend to promote yourself and your work on social media platforms, especially on Instagram. Talented and creative people take engaging photos of themselves and their work and post it on Instagram, but not simply for the sake of getting likes – they do it for making serious money from doing what they love the most.

Read this article on how to become a beauty influencer on instagram and monetize your passion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Do you know how to track the ROI of your Influencer Marketing campaign?

Trends are always emerging and subsiding in the marketing landscape. One of these trends - Influencer Marketing - is set to become a must-have marketing method, and hence proven, it does bring results.

However, do you know how to properly track Influencer Marketing campaigns ROI?

Check this great article by Creator.ai to get to know 5 ways to measure it!

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/creatorai

Awesome! Thanks for the support Smiley
Greetings, Creator community.

The digital era arrived with many conveniences. Everything we do is different – information has never been as available as it is today, which influences the way we socialize, communicate, and work.
However, content availability crushed the whole industry. Because content comes in all shapes and sizes online, it’s practically impossible to regulate its quality.
Fortunately, thanks to the Blockchain technology and platforms like Creator.ai and IndaHash, it appears that this problem finally has a solution.
Check it out hereWink

Feel free to join Telegram community.
Did You Know that the team behind Captiv8.io, the world’s largest AI influencer marketing platform is the same team building Creator.ai?

Creator.io seeks to to disrupt the $300 billion dollar content industry.

Find out more about Creator.ia here.

Greetings, Creator community!

Creator team is thrilled to announce the partnership with WAX.

The partnership will benefit WAX's 400+ million network of online video game players, publishers, and developers as well as Creator.ai's network of brands and creators.

For more info, take a look at this article.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Creator makes influencer marketing affordable and attainable to brands and companies while giving content creators the means to monetize their social channels and followers - all in one decentralized, blockchain-based ecosystem.
Hello, Creator community.

Influencer marketing has recently gained momentum as an ace strategy for establishing brand awareness and reaching new audiences through social media.
The reason why influencer marketing is taking off is simple  —  people trust other people more than any form of traditional advertising.
If you’re still unsure whether switching to influencer marketing is a right decision, this article will show you how leveraging the strong social presence of opinion leaders can help you improve your overall marketing strategy and achieve your business goals.

Creator is also on Telegram. Feel free to join the community.  Wink
Branded Content as an Essential Part of Strong Company Branding

Content marketing is one of the most widely used methods from the digital marketing bundle. But the problem is that it’s very often used as a simple advertising solution. This is why the Internet is flooded with promotional content that does nothing but invite the viewers to perform some action.

Activity: 140

Thanks for the Feedback Riedbach, have you joined our Telegram? It is the best place to get involved in the most up to date discussion about Creator.AI.
Pages:
Jump to: