Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD] - page 5. (Read 40208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
Kind of excited (a little bit tense) in the upcoming news next week regarding the full swap.
I'd say this is the biggest event to happen in CS.

If it didn't achieved a stable/speedy tps after the swap (100% transactions from all token holders/ new holders), then it'll make a great negative impact than any FUD news that happened.
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
Credits has a new partner ONPUN, a consulting agency engaged in the implementation and development of applications and technologies in modern models https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4312

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
As a long term supporter of this project, I'd like to point something out here.

Despite rising in asset rank into the top 200, which is certainly positive, Credits has recently fallen dramatically in the ratings on CoinMarketCap. If you click on the ratings tab, these calculations are by FCAS and stand for "Fundamental Crypto Asset Score." Since April of this year, Credits was ranked a "C," but recently has fallen to a "F" rating.

Although admittedly, I don't know much about this rating system, or how accurate it is, I think this is an ominous development, and for this reason alone, I think it's advisable to exit the Credits asset and wait for further developments.

-----

It's a rating from FlipSideCrypto, in partnership with CMC.
The factors they consider are User Activity, Developer Behavior and Market Maturity - https://flipsidecrypto.com/fcas.

Unfortunately, they do not display any history or list of changes as to why they gave it an F grade.
This is the very reason why I don't trust it or generally, I don't trust CMC.

See? With just a single letter, you've ended up advising people to exit/sell their assets. A rating with no visible basis.

This is better  Wink
Otherwise, do your own research and determine why the change in this rating has occurred.

P.S. I don't shill for this project. I'm actually looking it as a risky investment.
My point is - don't base a decision on a single entity.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
ראה
As a long term supporter of this project, I'd like to point something out here.

Despite rising in asset rank into the top 200, which is certainly positive, Credits has recently fallen dramatically in the ratings on CoinMarketCap. If you click on the ratings tab, these calculations are by FCAS and stand for "Fundamental Crypto Asset Score." Since April of this year, Credits was ranked a "C," but recently has fallen to a "F" rating.

Although admittedly, I don't know much about this rating system, or how accurate it is, I think this is an ominous development, and for this reason alone, I think it's advisable to exit the Credits asset and wait for further developments.  Otherwise, do your own research and determine why the change in this rating has occurred.

I personally believe that the future will be with the truly anonymous asset classes, not the public ledger types, and the reason is simple; governments worldwide are failing, and will continue to fail, in part due to advancement in medical science. People will likely start hiding more and more assets from their governments, and it's much easier to do this, if you own a truly anonymous digital asset. That's my take, and both Monero and Zcash are currently in the top 50, and are rated "A."  For the record I don't own either of these, at present, but if there is a continued sell off of digital assets, that's where I will be putting my investments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
Credits announced that they will hold an AMA session in the Crypto Daku Robinhooders Telegram on October 17 at 14:30, share information on the current state of the project

Activity: 593
Merit: 126
Bounty Manager
Digital Transformation EXPO Europe 2019

The Digital Transformation EXPO allowed Ruslanas Michrabovas to hold fruitful business negotiations with representatives of the large firms and demonstrate the next-generation products of Credits

Full report here:
https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/Digital_Transformation_EXPO_Europe_2019_Report

Activity: 70
What functions does the Desktop wallet perform, in addition to performing transactions?

Desktop version of the wallet allows you to carry out transactions, monitor the balance, create new tokens and also create, configure and execute any smart contracts in accordance with the specified schedule Lips sealed
Activity: 120
Merit: 2

Credits have a lot of updates this month, the popularity of the coin may increase dramatically. Roll Eyes
it can be a shitcoin but price has done 3x in last month
https://twitter.com/CryptoWendyO/status/1182317200117354496?s=20
You think in the right direction, our business, to earn by buying and selling coins. Perhaps some investors think differently?

Importantly, the time to buy. I've been following this project for years, I know what I'm talking about.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
What functions does the Desktop wallet perform, in addition to performing transactions?
Activity: 67
What services are provided for an improved smart contacts?
Activity: 42

BTC continues to fall, usually, in this situation, altcoins and shitcoin coins begin to rise in price.

This is the first time I hear about it, more often than not, altcoins follow Bitcoin.
Activity: 72
Recently, the cs coin has fallen slightly in price, do you think now is a good time to buy it or will it fall in price further?

BTC continues to fall, usually, in this situation, altcoins and shitcoin coins begin to rise in price.
Activity: 60

Credits have a lot of updates this month, the popularity of the coin may increase dramatically. Roll Eyes
You think in the right direction, our business, to earn by buying and selling coins. Perhaps some investors think differently?
Activity: 120

Activity: 54

Huge volume of Credits (CS) on Kucoin during recent days
This is good news. I invest in CS myself, but I am not a trader, I will hold coins for a long period. It's my choice

Activity: 78
Recently, the cs coin has fallen slightly in price, do you think now is a good time to buy it or will it fall in price further?

You have to make such responsible decisions yourself. CS is a good investment
Activity: 68
Activity: 78
Does the project have a web wallet or hardware wallet? Where can I find this information?

They have a web wallet that works perfectly. I recommend you to test the products yourself to make your own conclusions.

web wallet should be very convenient and fast, it is important that it works without failures. How long will the registration process take?
Activity: 70
Brothers, has anyone encountered a cryptocurrency exchange gate.io? I would like to buy CS coins there.

I recommend using the kucoin exchange.

If you compare the exchange kucoin and gate, then I do not see much difference between them, they are the same level.
Activity: 112
Brothers, has anyone encountered a cryptocurrency exchange gate.io? I would like to buy CS coins there.

I recommend using the kucoin exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: