Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 27. (Read 482473 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
1 glitch and everyone throws the word Scam around. Of course they are quick to throw their crypto at it anyway haha
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This is going to be a Gas Wars ICO good luck I was whitelisted weeks ago and its still open Damn...
Activity: 84
There is some truth in that. However, sentiment speaks volumes in a speculative market.
Activity: 83
No airdrop received
My machine continues to mine: E5 2680V2*2 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 6
received the airdrop  Cheesy
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Thanks for CRDS on my wallet  Smiley
Activity: 28
I also received 250 CRDS from AirDrop. Thanks to the organizers.
Activity: 129
I did not recieve my crds Sad
But my twitter is included to the list

Too bad, according to the announcement in their Discord group, all Airdrop has been sent. You should go there and ask for your airdrop. Or maybe, you forgot to fully synced your wallet? Just check it first.
Activity: 3
got 250 crds from the airdrop

thanks!

ps: omg, most of the recent comments talked about ICO, dudes wrong thread!

yes ,there is another credits ICO project .so funny!
Activity: 15
I did not recieve my crds Sad
But my twitter is included to the list
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
got 250 crds from the airdrop

thanks!

ps: omg, most of the recent comments talked about ICO, dudes wrong thread!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
received the 250 CRDS
thanks!

EDIT:
dear friends, are there services like stakinglab for shared masternodes on credits?
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
How much is the bounty for the external miner faster than wallet ?
Activity: 83
You come to the wrong place, this is not ICO, this is very early, they use this coin for ICO to be carefully cheated.
Activity: 222
Welcome to MY world!
AGAIN... this is NOT an ico! please stop spamming! THIS coin IS the REAL deal! So all you ico fudders - PLEASE, GTFO!
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
will address is smart contract or cold Wallet ? in how many days token will unlock ? and when you guys planing for exchange ?
Concerning the translations, it will be known as soon as the alpha comes out. And there will be instructions
Friends on the white list all the statistics are the department of investment, and as soon as the information from them comes to close, we will close. We do not have the number
120k people applied for whitelist. But WePower was a very well run ICO. I get your point. The whitelist should have been closed by now.
Activity: 294
I dont know why many ICOs open the whitelist for months and thousands of people register, although the fact is that 80% of the registered people cannot but and its sold out in the first minute, just taking time of many people
Pages:
Jump to: