Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Credits(CRDS): CPU-only mining | Argon2d PoW - Masternodes - page 33. (Read 482473 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello
In the ico, who registered the whitelist soon will be served first ?
DPOS consensus gives an opportunity to perform more than 1 mln transaction per second with very low fee.
Activity: 42
Admin I read about frozen for one year to the tokens
Ico include it?
If I was Admin I'd be annoyed at answering the same questions that are already posted
What criteria would cause the whitelist to close?  After X amount of approved requests?
Activity: 41
Hi,
thanks for your reply.

I'm trying to mine.
I installed windows GUI(Credits version v1.1.1.0-beta (64-bit)) and synchronized completely.
Windows 10 64bit i5 8gb ram 256ssd.
On debug console : setgenerate true 4
then
{

"blocks": 315084,

"currentblocksize": 1000,

"currentblocktx": 0,

"difficulty": 0.654544909760994,

"errors": "",

"genproclimit": 4,

"networkhashps": 10473991.18327355,

"pooledtx": 0,

"testnet": false,

"chain": "main",

"generate": true,

"hashespersec": 9270

}

For 2 or 3 days , result balance = 0 and looking in the logs I found the previously posted error.

Mistake something, I'm missing some configuration?
thank you
Daniel

I'm sorry...
ERROR: CMasternodePaymentVote::CheckSignature -- Got bad Masternode payment signature
Can someone help me?

Thanks
Daniel

Describe, what you did, step by step,
Including OS, system configuration, software running simultaneously, etc...

And what you wanted to do, or you think you tried to do.
Activity: 246
Merit: 102
I'm sorry...
ERROR: CMasternodePaymentVote::CheckSignature -- Got bad Masternode payment signature
Can someone help me?

Thanks
Daniel

Describe, what you did, step by step,
Including OS, system configuration, software running simultaneously, etc...

And what you wanted to do, or you think you tried to do.
Activity: 41
I'm sorry...
Can someone help me?

Thanks
Daniel
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
For all the people posting about ETH addresses, deposits and burning: This is not an ICO and never was. The project you are discussing about is different from this one.

It's a shame to see people not even check where they post their questions. Be careful where you invest your money and pay attention if you already did.
Activity: 34
Guys, what kind of ICO are you talking about? Maybe you messed up the CRDS with CS ?
Guys i received an email saying i was accepted on the whitelist but everytime i try to log in theres an error
Admin the amount we put in account ,like i put 7eth,will I get that or it is also FCFS
I have given my etherum address from binance account..Is that possible to transfer from my binance etherum address
Have no idea when whitelist will close. If someone is already approved and wants to change address as example... I dont see why they wouldn't make changes up to closer to ICO start
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I understand but before burning what is maximum total supply ?
I don't understand how total supply is 1B after burning tokens..
Burning is a form of boosting the value of coin, usually after the sale of the ICO is not exhausted, will proceed to burn the excess amount of coin. That is how the management of Credits limits the amount of coin that exists in the market.
I am pretty sure they have stopped reviewing the requests.  Doesn't seem like anyone has actually been approved in the last 3-4 days now
Admin I registered on January 23 should I worry about being able to get my 1Eth? I have other ico I can invest in if this one sell out
Why change Credits ico background color black/blue?
Will it be first come first serve? Or will it be guaranteed allocation to every whitelisted participants?
Pages:
Jump to: