Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN| CrocodileCash | PoW/DPOS/PoS Hybrid | Snap Them Up Fast | Android Wallet | - page 33. (Read 61450 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
You guys need to actually use your CROC for it to be worth something Smiley

How about playing some Croclo: http://croclo.games.currypto.club

This game is a scam. I sent 10 coins and nothing! Do not play, nothing works, no coins. Sorry, I will not go to this page anymore.
Date: 03.09.2017 10:58
To: CfhFk2U9TYuY5wnpmLU1mKhtiN1Auxfsfm
Debit: -10.00 CROC
Transaction fee: -0.10 CROC
Net amount: -10.10 CROC
Transaction ID: a9da9f7f6d2c4aaf3949a90be0f1215e7ce8a227024a22667f3b2f844dd0fdef

I actually had that the first time I played, I put it down to this being alpha software as the next few tries worked, make sure you don't refresh the page.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

This game is a scam. I sent 10 coins and nothing! Do not play, nothing works, no coins. Sorry, I will not go to this page anymore.
Date: 03.09.2017 10:58
To: CfhFk2U9TYuY5wnpmLU1mKhtiN1Auxfsfm
Debit: -10.00 CROC
Transaction fee: -0.10 CROC
Net amount: -10.10 CROC
Transaction ID: a9da9f7f6d2c4aaf3949a90be0f1215e7ce8a227024a22667f3b2f844dd0fdef

Up. The problem is solved, everything is fine
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
Its nice to see CROCS community getting bigger and having an active development. Keep it up! Smiley

We have a good bunch of fellas here grouping ideas & developments together, dedicating time & effort to help strengthen CROC up Smiley

That's what I like about the CROC community, most people here who are involved in this project are helping out and doing the best they can. I hope it get listed on Nova or Bittrex so I could buy some. Cheers!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Its nice to see CROCS community getting bigger and having an active development. Keep it up! Smiley

We have a good bunch of fellas here grouping ideas & developments together, dedicating time & effort to help strengthen CROC up Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

Just a suggestion, maybe you should increase the Gamble Amounts.

The current stake range is: 2 - 10 CROCs

10 CROC's max bet seems a little low and hardly worth the play, maybe if it were 10 - 1,000+ CROC's it would be better since then users of CROC could have the option of High Stakes "Gambling".

The Multiplayer Option would be better if users did actually play together for in pot total bets but then again sending each bet to a specified address weirdens things up a little, it's a bit like oldschool hi/lo dice.

I think it would be better if there was an address per registered member, etc so they can deposit what they want to gamble but then again the free for anyone to play idea without having to sign up & sending per game does still seem enticing compared to the norm since all can give it a try without being too tech savvy.

The feedback is much appreciated.

Thu stake range is 2 - 10 because:

1. There is a possibility for 5x payout. 5x of 1000 is quite a bit of CROC.
2. Encourages people to play more. Smaller stake range = more rounds played
3. Yes, it is typical to have "user accounts", where you send money to an address, and once credited can play with those credits. I have opted to directly use the blockchain for 2 reasons:

1. It's fast
2. It's simple

It's also possible to setup 1-click payment with urls: crocodilecash://{address here}?amount={stake amount}. Nonetheless you alone have convinced me this is probably something that should be available regardless.

I suspect not many people are setup for this.

In Cee-lo, multiple players really doesn't change much when there is a static Bank.

I am thinking how else multiple players could change the game, and still have not thought of anything.

Basically the advantage of having multiple players play is:

1. A sense of community.
2. Building a larger bankroll, so stakes can be increased.

I realize now that I should show the number of people connected to the site, even if they cannot chat. This will give some incentive to stay on the site and try to chat and play if someone sees 1-2 people are idling on the page.

These are the early stages, but feedback like this is really great for improving this game I've created, and any future cryptocurrency software.

The site is also going to have a major re-styling and a real logo, but that's later this week.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just a suggestion, maybe you should increase the Gamble Amounts.

The current stake range is: 2 - 10 CROCs

10 CROC's max bet seems a little low and hardly worth the play, maybe if it were 10 - 1,000+ CROC's it would be better since then users of CROC could have the option of High Stakes "Gambling".

The Multiplayer Option would be better if users did actually play together for in pot total bets but then again sending each bet to a specified address weirdens things up a little, it's a bit like oldschool hi/lo dice.

I think it would be better if there was an address per registered member, etc so they can deposit what they want to gamble but then again the free for anyone to play idea without having to sign up & sending per game does still seem enticing compared to the norm since all can give it a try without being too tech savvy.

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Patiently waiting for YoBit to add CROC so some real trading can be done for this beast !

yea, its like watching paint dry  Cheesy
Patient man, Patient
Activity: 143
Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....
Patiently waiting for YoBit to add CROC so some real trading can be done for this beast !
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Hi fellow crocodiles, I wouldn't say Yobit is the best place to trade a coin at as they really have a bad reputation. But probably better than nothing I guess. I always have a hard time to send any money there.

Do not use yobit unless you support them putting wallet into maintance and then never fixing them until they get paid to fix their own wallet. So pretty much they are the roach motel of the crypto world. 'Coins go in but they do not come out' until you paid to get their wallet fixed. So pretty much they let you buy coin on their exhange then they hi-jack them from you since you can not remove them until you paid them to fix their wallet so you can remove your coins.

So to help the crypto world you need to stop supporting Scam exchange like Yobit that just hi-jack coins and charge a ransom to get your coins off their exchange.

Yes, I have observed things like that in the past, too. I would really re-consider the idea to list this coin on Yobit if I were the dev. Or the dev has a specific motive to get it listed there that we don't know about.

The only coins I have that I can't withdraw from Yobit are coins that have been long dead and aren't worth anything anyways. I've never really had a problem with trying to withdraw from here like everyone claims. The only problem with other exchanges is they want TOO MUCH money to get listed. They're charging almost $4,500 to list a coin on their exchange that they can add in about 10 minutes of work and doesn't use up too many extra resources. You can buy a nice used car for that price or 3 lots of land in my area..

Yes sir! The high listing fee makes no sense IMO ... Let's just see how it does at yobit when they list it  Cool

Cheers

I'm sure it's going to help the price tremendously. There's just not enough people using the current exchange we have. I can easilly see this getting up to 300 or so satoshis when it gets on yobit. Unfortunately, i've found a good deal on some bikes and i'm probably going to have to get rid of a lot of mine to try and get the money to get them Sad. It just depends on the buy orders. I refuse to sell for 35.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Hi fellow crocodiles, I wouldn't say Yobit is the best place to trade a coin at as they really have a bad reputation. But probably better than nothing I guess. I always have a hard time to send any money there.

Do not use yobit unless you support them putting wallet into maintance and then never fixing them until they get paid to fix their own wallet. So pretty much they are the roach motel of the crypto world. 'Coins go in but they do not come out' until you paid to get their wallet fixed. So pretty much they let you buy coin on their exhange then they hi-jack them from you since you can not remove them until you paid them to fix their wallet so you can remove your coins.

So to help the crypto world you need to stop supporting Scam exchange like Yobit that just hi-jack coins and charge a ransom to get your coins off their exchange.

Yes, I have observed things like that in the past, too. I would really re-consider the idea to list this coin on Yobit if I were the dev. Or the dev has a specific motive to get it listed there that we don't know about.

The only coins I have that I can't withdraw from Yobit are coins that have been long dead and aren't worth anything anyways. I've never really had a problem with trying to withdraw from here like everyone claims. The only problem with other exchanges is they want TOO MUCH money to get listed. They're charging almost $4,500 to list a coin on their exchange that they can add in about 10 minutes of work and doesn't use up too many extra resources. You can buy a nice used car for that price or 3 lots of land in my area..

Yes sir! The high listing fee makes no sense IMO ... Let's just see how it does at yobit when they list it  Cool

Cheers
Activity: 224
I agree that ASIC is not a problem. Actually the more SHA-256 coins, the cheaper ASIC mining will become in the long run, meaning everyone can participate eventually.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
I can see more people doing something like this:
BTC -> Altcoin (LTC, CrocodileCash, Solaris, Siacoin) -> Send to receiver -> convert back to BTC.
Because it's the only way, BTC is practically dead now for small/cheap/fast transactions.
I even added such convert calc to my mining script))

Well it's been about a week and no players for my game Tongue

I think it's time to start supporting other coins.

I said I would wait a month, but there is no point waiting if no one is playing!

Regardless, it's not a problem. I will hold onto my CrocodileCash to stake and for those fast transactions Smiley

Funny story, someone sent me payment for my information service, but in Doge, because BTC transaction fee was so high.

There is use for these "side-chains". As long as they are secure and semi-stable.

That is why my game directly interacts with the CrocodileCash blockchain, rather than use an internal account system. Because the confirmation happens within 10 seconds.

I can see more people doing something like this:

BTC -> Altcoin (LTC, CrocodileCash, Solaris, Siacoin) -> Send to receiver -> convert back to BTC.

Activity: 230
Cryptopia would be a good exchange for Croc IMO

Talk with saddam or hex they might give us a break on listing ...

^ this

there are some good ppl @ Cryptopia & well could do the same that was do for Yobit.
If everyone chip in something we can get there, but negotiation need to be done First to see if we can a break

list normally is around 0.5-1btc depending on the DOT market.
but because there a high influx of coin going to Cryptopia. now listing price is around 2btc
everyone is buying DOT's
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Cryptopia would be a good exchange for Croc IMO

Talk with saddam or hex they might give us a break on listing ...
Activity: 613
Merit: 250
another exchange will .
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
what about coinexchange.io ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: