Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CROPCOIN [CROP] |First Coin with Tiered Masternodes | PoS | Marketplace - page 16. (Read 30233 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 0
The coins mined after block 20k are not compatible.Network is fully PoS
Activity: 58
Dev,what do we do with the coins in the old vallet ?
will there be exchange or replacement?

no exchange of coins between the old and the new vallets is possible
Activity: 35
Dev,what do we do with the coins in the old valett ?

I think you just need to backup the wallet.dat file then import it on the newest wallet version
Activity: 58
Dev,what do we do with the coins in the old valett ?
Activity: 35
Hi guys.We have successfully tested the tiered Masternode code and I am proud to say that CROPCOIN will be the first ever coin to have multiple tiered Masternodes.We have achieved this by cooperation between our developers and the community and we welcome everyone to join us to contribute towards the development.
Tiered Masternode wallet will be released within a week.Bright future ahead.Thanks

nice one dev! can't wait for the next update!
Activity: 66
Good POS, just get first 20 Crop today (Only 1.x mined in the past) Grin
Activity: 132
The project sounds good ,I will follow and maybe invest something in the future.
Activity: 52
Yep staking will be active. About 12 hours for coins to mature for staking.Thanks

Have you decided what the staking payout will be?
Activity: 2
Discord link still doesn't work. Why do my posts about the discord link keep getting deleted?
Yep staking will be active. About 12 hours for coins to mature for staking.Thanks
Activity: 52
Hi guys.We have successfully tested the tiered Masternode code and I am proud to say that CROPCOIN will be the first ever coin to have multiple tiered Masternodes.We have achieved this by cooperation between our developers and the community and we welcome everyone to join us to contribute towards the development.
Tiered Masternode wallet will be released within a week.Bright future ahead.Thanks

This is very exciting. Great job!

Is staking still going to be active? Or will it be just masternodes?

By the way. What is the coin maturation for staking? I can't find that info.
Activity: 2
can we get a working discord link?
Hi, what is
 "your weight is X"
 "your network weight is X"

Is there a way to shorten the time until reward?
I am sure there is but i am not sure how.

Thanks
Hi lankyman. Your weight means the coin you are staking and network weight is all the coins that people are staking in the network.You can decrease that time and increase reward consistency if you have more coins.You can shorten the reward time a bit by staking in multiple wallets if you have large amount.Thanks
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Is there a good mining pool i see HASHFASTER is stopt with this Coin ?

You can not mine this coin anymore, it is only PoS now.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Hi, what is
 "your weight is X"
 "your network weight is X"

Is there a way to shorten the time until reward?
I am sure there is but i am not sure how.

Thanks
Hi.As you can see pshemek its done by voting in our discord.Votess are still open.Thanks
Hi .Please use our discord channel #voting to vote for the updates in our wallet.thanks
Activity: 10
Is there a good mining pool i see HASHFASTER is stopt with this Coin ?

Read first page and you'll have your answer
Pages:
Jump to: