Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CROPCOIN [CROP] |First Coin with Tiered Masternodes | PoS | Marketplace - page 2. (Read 30232 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Have a whole lot of crop...

This better dont crash.
Gonna buy dome more now at all time low and check again in a month or 4.
Activity: 69
I will always support this project and I am sure this project will run smoothly and successfully!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Guys what do you think of this coin you think it's going to keep crashing? Or is now a good time to get in?
Look at the crypto prices in general... There has been a crypto crash in the last days... And this not only the case for the crop... all the coins has fallen down... People continuously say that coins are scam... I think that we must focus on the technology.
I think that we can agree that Masternodes and POS are the future whereas hardware mining is obsolete!
Now what is the ultimate Masternode tech? Tier MNs.
And who's the first? CROP ! There's no doubt... There's plenty of crypto examples that has crashed and then again has risen up to 10 times their initial value... So this is crypto... At you the answer...  What can I say to the CROP's owners is to keep their CROPs and to avoid to sell at these prices because they damage themself. I will keep because I think this coin it's the "MN Bitcoin".
The only thing I would suggest to devs is to implement in the code a functional voting system to increase trust.
I TRUST in Crypto... this is the future.. this is money fused with IT . Can you see a different future?Huh
Have a nice day Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
Guys what do you think of this coin you think it's going to keep crashing? Or is now a good time to get in?
Activity: 6
I bought 5800 Crop at $0.2, I believe it will be up in the next few days  Kiss Kiss Kiss

That's the problem of the crop community, they have blind faith. All the signs are there but they BELIEVE!!! 

How long did you have to tolerate the dev's bs? I think it's time to open your eyes.

Good luck with your belief people, we'll see how far that gets you.
I buy Crop at $0.2, a few days later I will sell at $0.25. If it drops to $ 0.16, I buy again and will sell at $ 0.2. Coin scam - no problem, i am a trader, not holder  Wink Wink Wink
Merit: 10
I bought 5800 Crop at $0.2, I believe it will be up in the next few days  Kiss Kiss Kiss

That's the problem of the crop community, they have blind faith. All the signs are there but they BELIEVE!!! 

How long did you have to tolerate the dev's bs? I think it's time to open your eyes.

yep you are right but still nobody can confirm

I don't understand guys ...could You be more clever in your assertions please? I'm sure that crop is the best example of innovation in Crypto... They are the first multi tier  MN and they are an active community! This coin is under price just now and I'm continuously buying it!!!! Enjoy this coin guys! Cool
copper member
Activity: 358

yep you are right but still nobody can confirm
Activity: 6
Activity: 11
You might want to average down.  The price is much lower daily volume slow on the weekends.  Can pick up some really good deals.  Also there is a wallet update coming, the 2,500 tier is going away.

It seems the project is aimed to benefit its users. such a project should be successful because the project is minded to make its users experience the benefits and ease of decision making. hopefully this project is ogled by investors and get success that exceeds the specified target.

Yep, a pretty good project despite the fact that the price fell quite hard (I bought at $1.10).
But, it happens to all MN coins.

I hope with the next bull run price will rise above $1 again.
Activity: 19
It seems the project is aimed to benefit its users. such a project should be successful because the project is minded to make its users experience the benefits and ease of decision making. hopefully this project is ogled by investors and get success that exceeds the specified target.
That's not a swap, that's a hard fork.
This means that blockchain splits, and you have the same coins in both chains.
Unless you mine, stake or run masternode you don't lose coins and don't have to swap.
Anytime later you may update wallet and see own coins there.
But if you do any of above, or expect to send them or receive from someone, it starts to make sense. Old chain becomes useless, and you have to switch to the newest one.
Activity: 1

Masternode Tiers

2.5K  25 Crop
5k 60 Crop
10k 140 Crop
20k 300 Crop  ⇦ Is not it applicable to this?

Since you are running "MN" with a small number of copies, is not there a little reward?
Activity: 1
Once the MN is up and running, how long until one receives the first reward?
Activity: 3
One of the best MN coin around, plain and simple. Cropcoin got a first with Tiered Masternodes. Due to popular demand recently added to coinmarketcap.com:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cropcoin/
Activity: 19
The suspicious address from yesterday changed today - but the same suspicious thing
more than 80 rewards / 24h (> 24.000 CROP)... each 300 ... not only one 25

Yesterday
https://cropcoin.blockxplorer.info/address/cA8MjDszNsuprXp2azCghEoCq9ci1LVSAd

Today:
https://cropcoin.blockxplorer.info/address/cNJRRrfKvWtujW2ssschN82ZV5traGbBPz

Can please answer me someone why?

And if it should be a shared masternode service ... why does the command

.cropcoin/cropcoind masternodelist reward | grep cNJRRrfKvWtujW2ssschN82ZV5traGbBPz

only brings exactly ONE TXID (so only ONE MN) as source and not more (53+ according to the rewards)

"d07f03c961d61fcf9cee8e7ea25af099b83ca56956b318b63389b2b91e558600-1" : "cNJRRrfKvWtujW2ssschN82ZV5traGbBPz:100"

Activity: 11
Not everyone has updated wallets this is the main reason for 25 rewards. As a person that is dealing with the issue from day one when it started I can say losing about 275 coins at random time sucks. But feel the DEVS making right moves to bring stability to to the coin with next update.

Pages:
Jump to: