Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CROPCOIN [CROP] |First Coin with Tiered Masternodes | PoS | Marketplace - page 22. (Read 30267 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
What happens to the staked crop? can we send it to crytobridge?
What about the collateral? can we send it to a new address?
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
I've just started following crop and brought a few stacks let's see where the ride takes me
Activity: 188
we have  discord logo here on our announcement thread and website too with links.And its even written here that pow phase is over after block 20k
Activity: 12
Your homepage does not mention that all important information will be given on discord.  I don't even see a link to discord on the homepage.
Mate we have written everywhere that network will be fully poS and no one should mine in our discord and here as well.The mining pools like lycheebit have created a conflict to steal yyour hashrate and keep old chain with pow while over pow phase is over.Some are still mining despite knowing they cant mine as our network is fully PoS.You should use discord and bitcointalk to at least see that before mining.Thanks
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
So its 2500 or 1000 crop for MN because they both on first page?

It's 2500 since block 25000.
Activity: 18
All looks good so far. We're past the Great Dump.

Crypto-bridge: 24h price change -58.03 %

Past the great dump, yeaaaah... about that...  Grin
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
So its 2500 or 1000 crop for MN because they both on first page?
All looks good so far. We're past the Great Dump. Got to 5th place on CryptoBridge with trade volume going above 11 BTC/day. On our way to CoinExchange Wink

Only 106 MNs running at the moment, daily ROI is 600/2500 = 24%, annual ROI 8700% based on my first 24h running a new MN.
Activity: 3
Hi

I was mining Crop since last few hours and just got to know about the change, My concern is

1 Will my mined crop will be valid ?
2 If i upgrade to updated wallet will i loose my Crop in current wallet ?
3 How to become master-node ?

1. No
2. Yes

Because since block 20000 the network is PoS only (no PoW = mining). And you may mine, but it will be in the old network which is not visible to exchange anymore.

3. Read the manual, there are lots of them for many coins.

What to do now
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Hi

I was mining Crop since last few hours and just got to know about the change, My concern is

1. No
2. Yes

Because since block 20000 the network is PoS only (no PoW = mining). And you may mine, but it will be in the old network which is not visible to exchange anymore.

3. Read the manual, there are lots of them for many coins.
Activity: 3
Hi

Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Anybody has issues installing COLD masternode?

My node (@vps) Could not locate specified vin from possible list, thus, cannot start.
"vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(0000000000, 4294967295), coinbase )"

Did I miss anything? I did the same for other coin and had no issues at all.
PoW is over meaning no more mining.Those pools who didnot delist us despite notifications are stealing your hashrate as they are on wrong chain.Dont mine as network is fully PoS.
You can buy from cryptobridge.Thanks
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Oh okay, i was wondering what the hell is going on all the bloody pools are not working.
Activity: 38
Looks like the right time to get in)
Activity: 6
Time to get some CROPS as this is going to increase in value as hell... Just remember the marketplace is coming, dont wait too much to get in. The train is about to leave.
There is a new exchange coming too.
Activity: 1
Do not mine on any pool network is pure POS now no mining
what do you mean?
Do not mine on any pool network is pure POS now no mining
Pages:
Jump to: