Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CROWD IF - THE BEST CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM [ANN] - page 2. (Read 961 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
Do you have a telegram GROUP for your community ? it is necessary that you have a telegram group for people to discuss about your project intensively and keep investor close with the team where they believe their money to invest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Over the past year, many ICOs have been created, which promise the best crypto currency exchange.

But very rarely the team realizes their ideas.

Now top-level crypto currency exchange for me is binance
Activity: 57
nice looking platform, hope so it will perform well.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
CrowdIF has been listed on IcoGuide. Find out more here https://icoguide.com/en/ico/crowdif
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
This is the best project. Very good.
Activity: 2
Activity: 23
Thank you that I may be there, I think that it is a good project, and look forward to the further development
Activity: 34
Activity: 14
Activity: 5
it is very interesting job Smiley Smiley
Activity: 5
brand new
Activity: 0
Dự án và đội ngũ tuyệt vời. Việc đầu tiên của loại hình này. Nhìn về phía trước.
Activity: 29
Great project and team. The very first of its kind. Looking forward.
Activity: 38

Este é um projeto interessante que vou seguir o seu ICO e desenvolvimento de produtos nas mais diversas distribuições , obrigado.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
on your website you are so cool write about a unique idea, but unfortunately what was the idea of your project, I really did not understand, to be honest
Activity: 8
This is an interesting project I will follow your ICO and product development.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
The project is interesting, do you guys have a bounty campaign and if newbie like me is allowed to join?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Great concept and idea of improving this project. "Total tokens available for ICO = 16.6 million (40% of the total supply)" --> This is quite much supply. I hope the investors will be interested in. Moreover, the token allocation for bounty program is 6%. Let see many people will join this project. In addition, I have sent PM to you to propose Indonesian Translation. Thank you  Smiley   
Pages:
Jump to: