Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Crowdfunding] NAMI - Blockchain meets Forex [1 Feb - 28 Mar] - page 2. (Read 1142 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
The description says that this trading platform combine forex in it does this mean we could trade any cryptocurrency with fiat?
How does it really work? Can we directly exchange fiat with cryptocurrency?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
1400 lines in the smart contract!!!!!! It is magnificent, I very seldom see so well written smart contract. Our developer has given an appreciation to the project.
Merit: 253

Big News! As requested by our bounty members, NAC will be listed on top exchanges soon, Keep Sharing, Sharing is Caring...
Wow...

This here Official ANN Grin

Thank for Development, the interesting project of Nami Corporation.

I have a question, whether the NAMI exchange/Trade will available build-in ios/android app at the moment later or team NAMI’re working in project this. And the

What is @Nami.Mining Project sir?
will there be mining for crypto people can join in Dev Nami Corporation

Hi, thank you for taking time to write us. We have all these programs in consideration for future, you can join Nami's telegram channel to for updates on mining and more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 35
#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator
Wow...

This here Official ANN Grin

Thank for Development, the interesting project of Nami Corporation.

I have a question, whether the NAMI exchange/Trade will available build-in ios/android app at the moment later or team NAMI’re working in project this. And the

What is @Nami.Mining Project sir?
will there be mining for crypto people can join in Dev Nami Corporation
Introducing nami.mining Project

Congrats!
Nami Internal Exchange Has Been Launched.

Read Full Details on How To Exchange NAC-ETH, ETH-NAC
https://nami.io/press/nami-internal-exchange-user-guide/

We have just launched the official KakaoTalk channel for Korea:
nami.trade | Korea

Read Full Press Report From Nami's Official News Room: News Room
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/nami-trade-18399 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Hi, thank you for listing but i see you have wrote only 26 posts in Icoholder while it shold be 907. Also 376 views should be kept in High views category. I hope to see correction.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
why there is a big difference between bis/ask price in trading eth in nami.exchange? Maybe it is unsufficient and so have less people use it?/
There are about more than 1000 people using nami.exchage, maybe liquidity not enough. So the spread not so close.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
why there is a big difference between bis/ask price in trading eth in nami.exchange? Maybe it is unsufficient and so have less people use it?/
Hello! In what currency should I pay to buy token?

Hi, you are welcome, the most easy way is to buy using Ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hello! In what currency should I pay to buy token?
I have just seen the code form below the twitter campaign explanations and now it's all clear. Thanks a bunch and sorry again. 😁

That happens usually when you are in hurry and not able to notice carefully. ☺️
Activity: 210
I have just seen the code form below the twitter campaign explanations and now it's all clear. Thanks a bunch and sorry again. 😁
I support your idea, it should be a new financial trading platform with blockchain technology Wink  will be on a platform USD ,EUR ,GBP or only a crypt currency ? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah, Nami.trade will support fiat and cryptocurrency also on their trading platform.
Activity: 168
I support your idea, it should be a new financial trading platform with blockchain technology Wink  will be on a platform USD ,EUR ,GBP or only a crypt currency ? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 52
Merit: 14
Read Latest Updates on Nami's Progress  https://nami.io/newsroom
Yes I have read latest updates from your project. I love your concept and ideas that are so interesting, I will support your project and good luck.

Thank You for your encouraging words!
Pages:
Jump to: