Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] CROWDHOLDING CO-CREATION PLATFORM🔥 - page 13. (Read 59739 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Crowdholders,

Today we would like to discuss with you on ways we can increase our community 💪💪

The idea is having to swap CFI for YUP tokens, this can bring low % of supply from company pool😮😮

But potentially expose new group of users to join our community 🔥🔥

What are your thoughts about it? Give us feedback and earn crypto for it.

https://bit.ly/2MLtkvF

Crowdholders,

You already heard about Sportgift and now you can leave
some feedback on Reddit so you can get rewarded 😮

https://bit.ly/31oKAdw

How many tokens do i need to earn before i can move my earnings off the platform and into my wallet?

Hello cruptocosta67,

The minimum amount you need to earn before you can move all your tokens to your wallet is 500 YUP. This is to save on gas.
I love the fact that you have started to give out dividends for the token holders.

I think this is genius, give back to the users who believe in the project and also on top of that it promotes a strong belief in the project and discourages dumping of the token, i've seen over the last few weeks your trading volume has increased dramatically, which is great, although it still needs to grow to compete.

Are all the tokens on your platform ERC-20?

Hello compassowner,

99% of our tokens are ERC-20 and if any of them are not, we notify the community.
I saw that your token increased by 20% today, looking good! I really think you guys are a sleeping giant and you are still growing. I would recommend this platform to anyone who wants to earn crypto for free.

How do you apply to be a project on Crowdholding?

You can apply to be a project on Crowdholding by visiting our website at - https://www.crowdholding.com, and simply click on the button "get listed" from there you can follow the instructions.
How many signups do you have on the platform?I'm curious as i am always seeing activity on tasks.

Hello tavernakava,

Currently we are heading towards 40,000 signups and we are expecting to beat that in the next few days.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
What blockchain is your token on? ERC-20?
How many tokens do you have on your platform?

Currently there are 64 different tokens on our platform + the YUP. We are constantly adding new tokens and projects to our platform though. so expect more at Crowdholding.
brand new
Are all the tokens on your platform ERC-20? i'm curious as you are asking users to put in an ETH wallet to move the tokens you earn off the platform and to your wallet.
How many users do you have on the platform?

I've not really heard about you guys before, that's all

We are getting close to 40,000, we are expecting to reach over that number in the next few days.
What is your overall token amount of this project. I'm worried with the dividends that the tokens will all be used up.

The total supply of YUPs is 445,000,000.
brand new
Great platform, i'm a huge fan.

Do you have some sort of referral link? I think a lot of people would like to promote this platform.

Thanks for the kind words magicdave!

Yes we have a referral program, you can see how to take part on our bitcointalk referral campaign thread. Link is below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/referral-crowdholding-referral-5149359

Great! I've taken part in it just now. It's a very good looking platform with some great features.

How do you pay out on the platform? I've added my wallet and created a profile.
I think this is a great strategy towards the users of Crowdholding to allow dividends for YUP holders.

- You are getting rewarded for believing in the project, which i think more projects should do.

- Can increase the value of the token, as people will want to have the token to earn dividends from it, right now to earn dividends you need to be in the leaderboard or own over 50k, which isn't much since the token is of low value right now.

This is a platform that i would recommend to anyone who is looking to earn crypto for free, they are growing in numbers, are thinking about their strategies and are clearly to create something pretty sweet with a token that actually has a use.

I don't know many platforms that made it through the crypto winter and kept growing it's userbase, 38,0000 signups with over 100 projects is a great achievement and I really think that number will only increase. Once they get to 100k most tokens will want to be on their platform just for exposure to the crypto community.

Can anyone make tasks? Or is it just startups?

If you want to make a task, you are able to you just need to have YUPs to do so and then to be verified by our team.
How many tokens do i need to earn before being able to move my tokens to my wallet? I'm assuming there is a minimum requirement.

The minimum amount you need to earn before you can move all your tokens to your wallet is 500 YUP. This is to save on gas.
How many users do you have on the platform?

Looks like there is a lot of daily activity / new tasks added to the platform.

Hello repetecrypto.

Currently we are on our way to 40,000 signups on the platform, which we expect to hit in the coming days, we are starting to pick up with the market. Whenever we hit a landmark number, we always make a post about it on our social media and on here, so keep up to date by following us on our social media.

Hope this answers your question.
Where can I buy your token? I want to get involved with the project.

Hello cryptopiper,

You can purchase our token on IDEX or on our platform, we take the price every Monday at 3pm CET from CoinMarketCap. Or you can join the platform and earn our token plus many other ones.
brand new
Great platform, i'm a huge fan.

Do you have some sort of referral link? I think a lot of people would like to promote this platform.
Do you have a referral program?

Not just for users, but also getting startups on the platform?

Hello dashamasha

Yes we have a referral program but currently only for users, you can see how to take part on our bitcointalk referral campaign thread. Link is below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/referral-crowdholding-referral-5149359

The startup idea is very interesting though! We will look into it. What projects are you connected with?
The platform itself is great looking and there is a lot of activity going on, also the price is increasing and the amount of trades. It's gone up 100% today so they are doing something right.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who wants to earn some crypto as there are a lot of token that you can earn as well as their YUP and if you get enough of their token you also earn dividends from your YUP every month. The first payout is today so i'm looking forward to that.

Will the dividends be the same date every month?

Hello davoshuntcrypto.

Thanks for the kind words! Yes the buy button and the dividends are having an impact, we have seem more volume this month than the previous months of 2019 combined so it's very positive.

They will be paid out every month, but it might differ by a few days if it goes over a weekend etc. You can keep up to date on the Telegram channel.

https://www.t.me/Crowdholding.
Hey Crowdholders,

We have another task from our Family member:
Steven De Baets 💪💪

Check out the new task and get rewarded 💰💰

https://bit.ly/2XBZyKN
Pages:
Jump to: