Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CrowdMachine - The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer - page 28. (Read 26584 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Because using a decentralized computer system seems like this project is good and unique and it is worth to be monitored continuously development
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
1.Why are there no links to linkedin profiles for every member of team on your web-site?
2.Let me give an advice to team: divide bounty for 3 period. It`s very hard for bounty hunters to participate in one project for 4 month
Activity: 728
this is a good project, everyone will find it easy to build decentralized apps.
everyone here means including people who have potential fraud
how do you get all the dapps created using a crowd machine is a filtered and secure app for the user?

Read interesting .. there is little about the applications
https://appdevelopermagazine.com/5723/2017/11/29/Why-developers-must-be-blockchain-agnostic-for-decentralized-apps/

Also, thank you for this article, it was a pleasure to read it on the metro today on my way to work)))

Thank you and that you noticed) Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hey CrowdMachine, today I stumbled on another project "ethereum dApp builder", is your project somehow in competition with them, if so, what distinguishes you from them and what makes your product superior?
 Please correct me if Im totally missing the point and your project cant be compared to them at all, thanks in advance for the answer.
the softcap is so high, why?

and do you have confidence in reaching the softcap?

I’m pretty sure this is not some number the team throws out. Seeing as they have a healthy pool of existing clients on the platform, it is certainly possible. It’s all about who you know in the ICO world... look at Tezos raised so much without an MVP, and the Tezos product isn’t really all the revolutionary

Is it possible to know the world of ICO well? To anticipate the usefulness and necessity of the project, the main task, to form the best team, to see and think one step ahead is also excellent, but it is difficult ... not everyone is subject to this. I hope our project is one of the best. Tezos is a good project waiting for the result, but the conversation is not about it.

Well, I did not mean to make Tezos look bad, but just as a basis of comparison.

It is very easy to do marketing, especially in the world of ICOs where it is all 'smoke and mirrors'. So I use other indicators to see the worthiness of a ICO.
I like to use 2 ways of analysis:

1) Who is in the team? What companies are backers/existing users/partners,etc?
Good connections are hard to come across. Big players dont want their brand on a bad ICO

2) Can the ICO platform function without a token? Is it a ICO for ICO money collections sake?
If the platform can operate without the token it really shows the nature/motivations of the team

The reason why Im so interested in crowdmachine is that for these 2 tests I have described above, this ICO performs very well. A strong team, strong existing clients, and the token utility and platform uses are strong and actually needed in real life.  Grin

I fully agree with the first point. But I have little experience in this direction and in order to understand who is on the team, it takes time. Perhaps well-known personalities participate in different campaigns. Of course, partners are very important. I agree, if a person respects himself, he is unlikely to want to fall into a bad team. The name is difficult to earn, but very quickly it can lose. That's the second point, I have a problem. Let's discuss each question separately using the example of our CrowdMachine project. Do you have the time.

I will be participating in the token sale. I love this idea to make a open source code market.

I also think this is the most exciting thing about crowdmachine, especially in a world where parenting and IP rules... interesting to see a shift

We coincided in opinion. Good.  Wink The only thing I did not understand about the rules? What are they talking about?

Hmm.. rules of what? do you mind to elaborate? I've only had time to read about 50% of the whitepaper, so I may not understand all of it yet. During this week I will complete my reading  Grin Grin

I also try to read, but I'm probably not so clever in the technical documentation, so let's understand together. Such a feeling that we only need it together. I will wait.  Grin Wink
Crowd Machine’s platform offers the unique opportunity to store and use secure decentralized apps on the Crowd Computer. This not only means that enterprises and startups can bring apps to market at a rate that far exceeds current approaches, but also creates a central code repository that facilitates financial compensation for developers every time their source code is used....  Very cool  Huh
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
how do you get all the dapps created using a crowd machine is a filtered and secure app for the user?

https://appdevelopermagazine.com/5723/2017/11/29/Why-developers-must-be-blockchain-agnostic-for-decentralized-apps/

Also, thank you for this article, it was a pleasure to read it on the metro today on my way to work)))

legendary

I’m pretty sure this is not some number the team throws out. Seeing as they have a healthy pool of existing clients on the platform, it is certainly possible. It’s all about who you know in the ICO world... look at Tezos raised so much without an MVP, and the Tezos product isn’t really all the revolutionary

Is it possible to know the world of ICO well? To anticipate the usefulness and necessity of the project, the main task, to form the best team, to see and think one step ahead is also excellent, but it is difficult ... not everyone is subject to this. I hope our project is one of the best. Tezos is a good project waiting for the result, but the conversation is not about it.

Well, I did not mean to make Tezos look bad, but just as a basis of comparison.

It is very easy to do marketing, especially in the world of ICOs where it is all 'smoke and mirrors'. So I use other indicators to see the worthiness of a ICO.
I like to use 2 ways of analysis:

1) Who is in the team? What companies are backers/existing users/partners,etc?
Good connections are hard to come across. Big players dont want their brand on a bad ICO

2) Can the ICO platform function without a token? Is it a ICO for ICO money collections sake?
If the platform can operate without the token it really shows the nature/motivations of the team

The reason why Im so interested in crowdmachine is that for these 2 tests I have described above, this ICO performs very well. A strong team, strong existing clients, and the token utility and platform uses are strong and actually needed in real life.  Grin
legendary

I will be participating in the token sale. I love this idea to make a open source code market.

I also think this is the most exciting thing about crowdmachine, especially in a world where parenting and IP rules... interesting to see a shift

We coincided in opinion. Good.  Wink The only thing I did not understand about the rules? What are they talking about?

Hmm.. rules of what? do you mind to elaborate? I've only had time to read about 50% of the whitepaper, so I may not understand all of it yet. During this week I will complete my reading  Grin Grin

Its true the softcap is set really high. What will happen if the softcap is not going to be reached? Will you refund all money from investors or is there a chance that you would lower the softcap, as many other ICO's have done when it became clear that they wouldnt reach their softcap?

All fair projects declare this honestly and return money to investors if shortage ... as an extreme measure. I hope that our campaign is one of those. On account of the downgrade, it makes sense to talk in the spring. Although on this account it is possible to have a team response. This is just my opinion. I think ... This is a great project and it has great potential for development.
Activity: 238

Its true the softcap is set really high. What will happen if the softcap is not going to be reached? Will you refund all money from investors or is there a chance that you would lower the softcap, as many other ICO's have done when it became clear that they wouldnt reach their softcap?
legendary

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
hi! i just want to ask if there still chance to translate the wp in spanish, thanks
legendary

Activity: 280
Translation services for you
For all the Italian speaking community:

- Italian ANN Thread is here!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-crowdmachine-il-computer-distribuito-piu-avanzato-al-mondo-2510316

Join the discussion there Wink

Pages:
Jump to: