Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypcore is a Revolutionary new Stable Coin that earns profits - page 4. (Read 2691 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
I saw in the Crypcore roadmap, they will start IEO on December 5th, but so far there has not been any information related to that, I think there will be a delay, because now is the end of November.
I didn't find the Sign up button on the crypcore site, did I miss it?
I think maybe they will announce it in public soon if there is already information about when IEO will starting but indeed so far there is still no update about IEO. I hope there will be no delay because it is not good for the development of a project.
I just visited the Crypcore telegram group, where the team said that IEO will take place this week1, but now they are still meeting with the LATOKEN, P2PB2B and LBANK exchanges.2
I think the LATOKEN and P2PB2B exchanges are not good places to launch IEO.

1 https://t.me/crypcore_group/1847
2 https://t.me/crypcore_group/1850
both exchanges are indeed not good for IEO, if you participate there 90% is just a loss,
you surely know that has happened a lot to investors
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
I just visited the Crypcore telegram group, where the team said that IEO will take place this week1, but now they are still meeting with the LATOKEN, P2PB2B and LBANK exchanges.2
I agree, those two exchange are has poor quality among traders but so many people want to launch IEO on there, maybe because cheap price or easy affairs (this is not very convincing). They are just exchange that have no real volume, full of bots that make fake volume.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Will you have fiat funds what will be backed your stable coin or how are you going to keep price stable? And how it will be possible to mine your stable coin?
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I saw in the Crypcore roadmap, they will start IEO on December 5th, but so far there has not been any information related to that, I think there will be a delay, because now is the end of November.
I think maybe they will announce it in public soon if there is already information about when IEO will starting but indeed so far there is still no update about IEO. I hope there will be no delay because it is not good for the development of a project.

1 https://t.me/crypcore_group/1847
2 https://t.me/crypcore_group/1850
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
How long will the bounty campaign run? 
Bounty manager said it will last for six months, you can check it here directly if you want to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-crypcore-referral-program-bounty-campaign-round-1-5193409
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
How long will the bounty campaign run? 
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
Crypcore token can be bought with Visa/Mastercard along eith BTC. It's a great initiative I think.       
Activity: 347
Merit: 78
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
I can't find the discord server for Crypcore.. Is there one? If not, please make one and post the invite link here. Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
copper member

Team members have been updated in whitepaper! 
Is the position for community manager open yet? I have been waiting for announcements in the telegram group for quite a while now!
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
copper member
It's been more than a week and still no update. I think we should see some updates about IEO soon.
So, for buying Crypcore token we need KYC. Without KYC transaction for buying token won't be accepted.

I am wondering if this would be safe to give KYC information since in my country crypto currency is strictly banned. 
copper member
So, for buying Crypcore token we need KYC. Without KYC transaction for buying token won't be accepted.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
I am from USA, I saw crypcore have restriction on token sale on USA. So, that's mean I can't buy crypcore token?   

Yes, you can't because they have restrictions for USA people. But after their exchange comes live there will be no restrictions.       
copper member
How much is the total token supply?

As far as I know, it's 130,000,000
How much is the total token supply?
copper member
I am from USA, I saw crypcore have restriction on token sale on USA. So, that's mean I can't buy crypcore token?   
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Crypcore mobile wallets will be available on next year May 2020. And it will be for Android and IOS. They are also trying to bring app for Linux. 
Pages:
Jump to: