Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | CRYPLY | CPU Only | YeScryptR16 | True Cryptocurrency - page 15. (Read 31498 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Is there any GPU miner for this algo?
And when exchange will work with mr. CRYPLY?

Here is an exchange https://trade.multicoins.org Marycoin/Cryply
The link is dead, you check again

Rowane, try using google trade.multicoins.org
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
One thing bothers me, coin originated from Russia or Ukraine, and how they plan to make it global.
Although never heard of some successful major cryptocurrency projects from this countries.
It doesn't matter where the decentralized system (cryptocoin) originates from.
I hope it does not surprise you that the most popular and expensive coin has originated from Japan and that the second on the list (Ethereum) was started by Russian from Canada?

I would like to know how you came up with the idea that Bitcoin has originated from Japan? Is there any evidence supporting that thesis?
Activity: 253
Merit: 104

02/03/2018 at 11:47 GMT unknown group made attempts to incorporate false transactions into a blockchain
of the Cryply network, attempted to induce double-spending of coins.
False transaction was send only at one node.
As a result, other nodes of the Cryply network rejecte
d this attempt to make false transactions.
This incident didn't affect the work of the blockchain.
Payments and enrollments of rounds for blocks found by pools (pool.cryply.io cryply.luckypool.org)
are now conducted normally. Cryply network indicate to be reliable and resistant to attempts
of malicious users to compromise the integrity of the blockchain.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Here is an exchange https://trade.multicoins.org Marycoin/Cryply
The link is dead, you check again
Activity: 69
Merit: 1

Here is an exchange https://trade.multicoins.org
Activity: 308
Merit: 19
One thing bothers me, coin originated from Russia or Ukraine, and how they plan to make it global.
Although never heard of some successful major cryptocurrency projects from this countries.
I hope it does not surprise you that the most popular and expensive coin has originated from Japan and that the second on the list (Ethereum) was started by Russian from Canada?
Maybe i was harsh and wrong in my judgement about certain nations. However, for this project i see devs focus on russian speaking community and not on international community. By this means it may severely constrain this project.
If you look at the address of the node, most of them are Estonian?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Let me guess, Mr.Cryply it's a coin with a tie. Where i can read about team? Absolutely no info about team anywhere. YouTube channel doesn't have even english subtitles.
Devs will launch english youtube channel in some time.
Activity: 13
Maybe i was harsh and wrong in my judgement about certain nations. However, for this project i see devs focus on russian speaking community and not on international community. By this means it may severely constrain this project.
Developers mentioned as international team and has global plans. High activity of russian speaking users due Mr. Cryply YouTube channel.
Let me guess, Mr.Cryply it's a coin with a tie. Where i can read about team? Absolutely no info about team anywhere. YouTube channel doesn't have even english subtitles.
Developers mentioned as international team and has global plans. High activity of russian speaking users due Mr. Cryply YouTube channel.
Activity: 13
Activity: 210
exchanges comming soon
Activity: 732
Merit: 18
New exchange generation
it is only mined by CPU  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1168
Activity: 210
START MINING WITH LUCKYPOOL
Pool fee 0%!!!
POOL URL https://cryply.luckypool.org

Settings for miners:
Extra low difficultly (aka VADIFF). Diffultly=0.01-1
Code:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9996 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Low difficultly (aka VADIFF). Diffultly=0.1-1
Code:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9997 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Fixed difficultly (sutable for powerful multicore CPU). Diffultly=0,4
Code:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9998 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Extra large servers(24+ core) (aka VADIFF). Diffultly=1-100
Code:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9999 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

hello. i can't log in. it write  that password is incorrect, but i know that it is correct. and when i try to restore password its written that the letter was sed, but i have no letter in my email.  can you help me with my problem?

You need to restore your password https://cryply.luckypool.org/index.php?page=password
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
#

Thanks you said it before I could answer
Totally agree, country of origin means nothing. Only competent work of team affects success of project. Also curious fact, the YeScriptR16 algorithm is made by russian programmer Alexander Peslyak.
Activity: 301
Merit: 26
CRYPLY coin [CRP] Pool - Pool for Mining without registration

http://cryply-pool.ml/

Command Line for Miner:

Code:
cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply-pool.ml:6233 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=CRP

Happy Mining Everyone.

How to Start a Mining?

1) Download the wallet - https://github.com/cryply/cryply-wallet/releases/tag/1.0 and start it up. (installation and configuration is simple - next, next.., the main clock to wait until it is synchronized)

2) Download the program for mining - https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt/releases and unpack

3) Next to cpuminer-sse2.exe create bat file with content:

Code:
cpuminer-sse2.exe -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply-pool.ml:6233 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=CRP
pause
4) Run your bat file and watch the process.

How to install a wallet (example on another wallet) - http://www.bubasik.com/how-to-install-and-setup-yenten-coin-wallet-on-windows/
Activity: 28
In the left panel go to My Account -> My Workers.
Create a worker with any name (like "Worker1") with any password (even "Worker1Password" is ok), the password is just formal, it has nothing to do with your account security.
Correct your command line to:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9996 -u YourAccountName.Worker1 -p Worker1Password

is it for me )))) ? Grin Grin Grin  i can't login!!!!!! not create a woker ))))   
cwl
Activity: 16
hello. i can't log in. it write  that password is incorrect, but i know that it is correct. and when i try to restore password its written that the letter was sed, but i have no letter in my email.  can you help me with my problem?
In the left panel go to My Account -> My Workers.
Create a worker with any name (like "Worker1") with any password (even "Worker1Password" is ok), the password is just formal, it has nothing to do with your account security.
Correct your command line to:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9996 -u YourAccountName.Worker1 -p Worker1Password
Activity: 28
START MINING WITH LUCKYPOOL
Pool fee 0%!!!
POOL URL https://cryply.luckypool.org

Settings for miners:
Extra low difficultly (aka VADIFF). Diffultly=0.01-1
Code:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9996 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Low difficultly (aka VADIFF). Diffultly=0.1-1
Code:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9997 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Fixed difficultly (sutable for powerful multicore CPU). Diffultly=0,4
Code:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9998 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Extra large servers(24+ core) (aka VADIFF). Diffultly=1-100
Code:
./cpuminer -a yescryptr16 -o stratum+tcp://cryply.luckypool.org:9999 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Pages:
Jump to: