Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All - page 27. (Read 45914 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Only 83.87 BTC left... It will be sold out soon  Grin

lol its not possible people bought already for 120btc.. most of the coins dev bought from himself.. for dumping after ico..
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Only 83.87 BTC left... It will be sold out soon  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
poor little cruton
synergy bitch
fudding cbit
scratching his itch
got nothing to do
got no life
posting all day
posting all night
poor little cruton
internet boy
he has a keyboard
its his internet toy
his life is online
thats all he knows
fudding and trolling
his icos
poor little cruton
its time for bed
mommy says goodnight
now lay down your head
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I do not like tone I am hearing here. Once again, everyone talking about making money on this coin. Seems like no one cares about what the developers try to do.

Maybe that's because they aren't going to do shit?

But don't you believe in miracles? What better way to deliver a miracle then with angel investors? (Snickering under breath.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIN36NweL6I
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
I do not like tone I am hearing here. Once again, everyone talking about making money on this coin. Seems like no one cares about what the developers try to do.

Maybe that's because they aren't going to do shit?
Activity: 272
Merit: 310
I do not like tone I am hearing here. Once again, everyone talking about making money on this coin. Seems like no one cares about what the developers try to do. What good does it when more people rush in and buy masternodes during last few hours of ICO? Do last people really care about Cryptbit? I doubt this. They just want make profit. I propose ICO be ended early so that this not allowed to happen. Who is with me?

That brings in liquidity which is very important to any coin. Do not end it early.
Activity: 354
Merit: 252

Well said bones and Im with you on the "DUMPING" part. Something is fishy in this project for sure. Believers will have my dumped coins to baghold more then they will make
10000x when these unknown devs deliver their promises features. lol!

Angel investors to the rescue.

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I do not like tone I am hearing here. Once again, everyone talking about making money on this coin. Seems like no one cares about what the developers try to do. What good does it when more people rush in and buy masternodes during last few hours of ICO? Do last people really care about Cryptbit? I doubt this. They just want make profit. I propose ICO be ended early so that this not allowed to happen. Who is with me?
legendary
I've Been watching this thread for a little while. Lots of interesting promises made by the Dev on road map. 2fa would be a game changer. Good luck Dev!

Crap, I guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
A Miner and Advocate for other Miners.
I've Been watching this thread for a little while. Lots of interesting promises made by the Dev on road map. 2fa would be a game changer. Good luck Dev!
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Bob we all know it was you coin
legendary
Those of you who buy in to ICO and dump at a loss the instant the market opens should probably stop investing and stick to mining only, because your bad at this.

Or, we could be paid fudders, trying to encourage noobs to dump into our pump group's buy walls. Wink Or we could just be bored out of our skulls trying to entertain ourselves. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Those of you who buy in to ICO and dump at a loss the instant the market opens should probably stop investing and stick to mining only, because your bad at this.

legendary

Well said bones and Im with you on the "DUMPING" part. Something is fishy in this project for sure. Believers will have my dumped coins to baghold more then they will make

Angel investors to the rescue.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
    Even if this Dev team's ultimate purpose is legitimate and to create CryptBase, I don't understand why they would need to go through this rigmarole of raising funds by creating an altcoin. After all, the OP indicates they already have "angel investors" to help them launch this puppy. The only mention they make of how the blockchain will be of any real use for Cryptbase is to somehow verify transactions of other altcoins using Cryptbit's masternode network. I really do not see how verifying a transaction with Cryptbit's network is going to make a transaction more secure. After all, if a transaction is verified on Doge or Dash's blockchain but not on Cryptbit's network, it's not going to do anything to reverse a transaction that was somehow not initiated by the true owner.
   Quite frankly, I think this coin falls under the category of: "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is." Time will tell. Hope the best for all of you on this coin. I will be dumping the few coins that I bought on your heads ASAP.The dumpee can thank or curse me later. Cheesy

legendary
     Even if this Dev team's ultimate purpose is legitimate and to create CryptBase, I don't understand why they would need to go through this rigmarole of raising funds by creating an altcoin. After all, the OP indicates they already have "angel investors" to help them launch this puppy. The only mention they make of how the blockchain will be of any real use for Cryptbase is to somehow verify transactions of other altcoins using Cryptbit's masternode network. I really do not see how verifying a transaction with Cryptbit's network is going to make a transaction more secure. After all, if a transaction is verified on Doge or Dash's blockchain but not on Cryptbit's network, it's not going to do anything to reverse a transaction that was somehow not initiated by the true owner.
   Quite frankly, I think this coin falls under the category of: "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is." Time will tell. Hope the best for all of you on this coin. I will be dumping the few coins that I bought on your heads ASAP.The dumpee can thank or curse me later. Cheesy

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I hope this project really turn out to be true. Nothing more to say.

It's going to be a real treat when it does!
Activity: 294
SynqCrypto Team
I hope this project really turn out to be true. Nothing more to say.
Pages:
Jump to: