Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN- CryptBit- MasterNodes- Pos 3.0- ICO on C-CEX- Security Centric For All - page 33. (Read 45914 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 252
I will never understand why people who do not like a coins spend all their time in that coin's thread saying how much they do not like the coin. Wouldn't it be better to go find a coin you like.

Some people cant stand to see others having success. So they jump on every new thread (sometimes with half a dozen sockpuppet accounts) and try to drive it into the dirt. If it has success anyway they just get more butthurt and fud harder on the next one.

No bro, I hope you die a billionaire, I really do, as long as you aren't an asshole.

However, your believing the load of shit that is this coin's OP is going to be one more stumbling block on your way to that fate.
Activity: 272
Merit: 310
I will never understand why people who do not like a coins spend all their time in that coin's thread saying how much they do not like the coin. Wouldn't it be better to go find a coin you like.

Some people cant stand to see others having success. So they jump on every new thread (sometimes with half a dozen sockpuppet accounts) and try to drive it into the dirt. If it has success anyway they just get more butthurt and fud harder on the next one.
Activity: 792
Merit: 251

This is so true. Good post.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
Another day, another ICO SCAM with Bobsurplus and C-cex scam exchange, nice

Haha. Even Bob wishes that were the case. He'll buy 2 BTC worth and try to get in tight with the dev, who will turn out to be a 0-hour horizon full scammer. Not even Bob will be able to work with the dev who will start dumping 20s after the ICO is over because they need to get started making cool OP pix for the next ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
@devs any demo to show some of your work? If these devs ignore questions toward them, it means they know what they are planning after they receive the ICO funds.
Im buying more - I trust these anon devs very much lol!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
NEWS FLASH! CryptBit dev team dig up device containing their new codebase, here:
Shocked Better buy up as much of the coins as possible. ASAP!  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Ola from mexico amigos.. How goes it?

Must be nice that circ and bot money paid for that huh?  Promo and dump to smithereens.

If by that you mean all the trading profits then yeah.. It is nice.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120

Must be nice that circ and bot money paid for that huh?  Promo and dump to smithereens.
legendary
Shills, shills everywhere!

Well, if people want to believe in fairy tales, let them. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
This coin is for bagholders only Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Shills, shills everywhere!
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Reading through everything, I'm definitely seeing what I need to in order to feel comfortable with this investment. Should be an excellent Autumn through Winter play. CryptBit is gonna be keeping me warm at night and pay for some excellent holiday gifts!

I'm in. Looking forward to getting my hands on everything.
legendary
What about Halloween?

CryptBit investors patiently waiting for Bittrex add.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
What about Halloween?
legendary

By Easter, all CryptBit bagholders will be rich.
legendary

The CryptBit devs will be delivering BTC under the pillows of all the good boys and girls who invested, really soon.
legendary

Ho! Ho! Ho! CryptBit devs are going to deliver all of these promises. Just like Santa does.
Pages:
Jump to: