Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptFolio.com - keep track of your cryptocurrencies! - page 5. (Read 31173 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
If you have been watchin the mining pools the last couple of months, you would have noticed this newcomer, behemoth,   called GHASH.IO  (mcxnow's mining server).

https://blockchain.info/pools

On the graph you can see in order of magnitude:  Ghash.io (28%), BTC Guild (25%), Unknown (16%), etc.

This is from the new and exploding open market for cloud-based bitcoin mining GHS.

Do you think you could add this?  Or is it possible for me to create a modules?

mcxNOW
https://mcxnow.com/api.html

-- cryptofolio registered user
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
The Bitstamp API was updated in September:

The last time we tried to add Bitstamp was in August. When we requested a permissions API Bitstamp replied saying they'd let us know when the API was updated, we never got any notification.

Nevertheless Bitstamp wallets will be added to CryptFolio in the next few days and we'll update everyone via this thread, Twitter, Facebook and the mailing list.
Activity: 4
The Bitstamp API was updated in September:

https://www.bitstamp.net/account/security/api/

More or less the same code as CEX.IO API:

example:
             message = nonce + client_id + api_key
             signature = hmac.new(API_SECRET, msg=message, digestmod=hashlib.sha256).hexdigest().upper()

-- customer

No, we never implemented Bitstamp wallet API because their old API required username/password. I'm glad Bitstamp is now using permission-based keys though, we can add Bitstamp in the next update Cheesy
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
Thanks for the update!
Looking forward to buy a premium account when Bitstamp API is integrated Smiley
Hi Grinny, thanks so much for your excellent feedback!

- as a new user, i instantly clicked on "configure accounts", set up everything and then... was stucked at the question "how can i set up litecoins/altcoins".

You're right, we'll fix this in the next update, so that everyone configures currencies first before configuring accounts. Normally the user flow starts at the currency selector anyway.

i had some troubles with empty windows (where the report wasn't ready yet) having a slightly lower height than windows that already showed their graph.

We'll look into this. Should be an easy fix.

- the only real issue i found is regarding the prices you fetch for Crypto-Trade Shares: I think those are the buy orders, right? It would be more precise to see the last trade price.
i.e. CT-LTC shows '15' (buy order) but it's actually '16' (last price where a trade was fullfilled).

Yeah, I've been wanting to rewrite the securities code to store both buy/sell/last. Originally CryptFolio only tracked securities for summary values, which is why only buy prices were tracked. Adding sell/last will take some time but it'll be done.

P.S.: 2FA as an additional security layer would be cool.

Because one can't ever execute trades/etc with data/keys stored in CryptFolio this is low priority, but this could be done through your OpenID provider - I don't know of any that support 2FA off the top of my head though.

Has Bitstamp disappeared from the exchanges list because of their 'new' API? Are you going to re-implement it in the near future?

No, we never implemented Bitstamp wallet API because their old API required username/password. I'm glad Bitstamp is now using permission-based keys though, we can add Bitstamp in the next update Cheesy

The next update will be in the next two weeks or so, and it will be a big one. Thank you to everyone who's purchased premium accounts to support the site - we will be moving to two new servers around the time of the next update, which will make the site much faster and we can then add SSL. The migration will be posted on our Twitter and Facebook so follow them for status updates.
Released a big update today:

• Added exchanges: Bitstamp (USD/BTC)

Has Bitstamp disappeared from the exchanges list because of their 'new' API? Are you going to re-implement it in the near future?
hey soundasleep!
first of all: great site! i really like the way you can setup and arrange your own reports!
your subscription plan (free/premium [0.2 btc / 8 ltc per year]) is reasonable priced - i'm really looking forward to buy a year.
+1 for accepting LTC!

a few thoughts on your user interface:

- as a new user, i instantly clicked on "configure accounts", set up everything and then... was stucked at the question "how can i set up litecoins/altcoins".
your wizard automatically starts at the 2nd position "Accounts" instead of "Currencies" and i was really confused for about 30min, until i realised where to
define my currencies.

- this is just a minor issue, because it will become obsolete when all report are ready, but maybe you should recheck the way your report windows are moved up/down when arranging them the very first time.
i had some troubles with empty windows (where the report wasn't ready yet) having a slightly lower height than windows that already showed their graph. Those windows with a lower height blocked the windows that were located directly below them, because they snapped in the free space and broke the horizontal line, so they were unable to move further up.
Well, it's hard to explain, so maybe this illustration helps (that's how the bottom line of my upper row boxes looked like. [2 boxes with a graph, one without, 2 boxes with a graph])  _ _ -- _ _

- the only real issue i found is regarding the prices you fetch for Crypto-Trade Shares: I think those are the buy orders, right? It would be more precise to see the last trade price.
i.e. CT-LTC shows '15' (buy order) but it's actually '16' (last price where a trade was fullfilled).

Keep up the great work!

Best,
Grinny

P.S.: 2FA as an additional security layer would be cool.
Tried to signup with OpenID & Wordpress --> After beeing redirected from WP to CryptFolio, an OpenID error occurs "You don't own that identity."
Tried to signup with my Google Account ---> nothing happens for me when clicking on the "google" button

Any suggestions?

I haven't tested signup with Wordpress but I'll double check this.

There was a bug where you couldn't log in without filling out some text in the OpenID field, this has now been fixed and you should be able to sign up right away. Thanks for pointing this bug out.
Tried to signup with OpenID & Wordpress --> After beeing redirected from WP to CryptFolio, an OpenID error occurs "You don't own that identity."
Tried to signup with my Google Account ---> nothing happens for me when clicking on the "google" button

Any suggestions?
Performance improvements, new exchanges, and a new homepage redesign in the update released today.

• Added CEX.io and Crypto-Trade exchanges
  • Added new commodity currency GHS (from CEX.io)
  • Added CEX.io and Crypto-Trade wallet balances
  • Added Crypto-Trade securities
  • You can now "test" your accounts to force an update or to test that a new account works
  • Redesigned the home page, and added a new features page:
  • Performance improvements for adding addresses and accounts in the wizards
  • Lots of bug fixes and usability improvements

Internally we've been doing a lot of refactoring, and setting up unit and release tests.
looks very interesting, I have just one slight problem - I have added the balances, addresses, some privately owned securities and after almost an hour of waiting I still don't see any reports, I guess I have to wait longer?

Yeah, the site's got a lot of new users right now (premium user delay recently peaked at 1.4 hours, normally it's 0-5 minutes). Once you've added accounts and addresses, you will get another e-mail when your first reports are ready, which should be within the next 30 minutes. The site automatically redistributes load over time.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
bitcoin hodler
looks very interesting, I have just one slight problem - I have added the balances, addresses, some privately owned securities and after almost an hour of waiting I still don't see any reports, I guess I have to wait longer?
Since BitFunder has closed to US customers, we've added a new feature that lets you value private shares (e.g. in ASICMINER) according to a public security exchange. e.g. If you own 10 ASICMINER shares privately, you can track the value of 10 ASICMINER shares if they were in Havelock Investments under AM1, or any of the other passthroughs. This way you don't have to have a security in an exchange to value it.

• Added currency support for Novacoin (NVC)
  • Added nvc.khore.org mining pool support (NVC)
  • Added support for tracking individual/manual securities across any of the public securities exchanges
  • Added new "Your Currencies" graphs
  • Added a new "Your Currencies" page (available to all users), displaying all of the values of each of your accounts for each currency:

One thing I would like to know, if there will be more cryptocurrency added.
Currently I have Novacoin and would like to see some reports for it.
Mining novacoin with nvc.khore.org (they have api key which you could use to retrieve account information)

Yes - we can add any cryptocurrency that has an Abe port, we just don't want to add currencies that nobody will use Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
Excellent job!
Activity: 12
Just started using it. Looks really awesome.

One thing I would like to know, if there will be more cryptocurrency added.
Currently I have Novacoin and would like to see some reports for it.
Mining novacoin with nvc.khore.org (they have api key which you could use to retrieve account information)
We've been working very hard to update CryptFolio with some new features, including new wizards that make it much easier to add accounts and graphs to your reports.

With the pending closure of BTC-TC and Litecoin Global, we've added support for BitFunder securities to make the transition easier.

• Added new interfaces for adding accounts and addresses to your portfolio:
  • Added wizards to automatically add and manage your graphs, based on your portfolio preferences
  • Added support for BitFunder securities (still waiting for an API to get wallet balances)
  • Removed Give-Me-LTC mining pool wallets; added Give-Me-Coins mining pool wallets (BTC, LTC, FTC)
  • Added the CryptFolio knowledge base

We're also now on Facebook - like us!
Not sure what the sign up thing is about.

CryptFolio is designed to track the values of your coins/securities/etc along with the values of individual securities. The historical charts for Btct/etc are a nice side effect. Smiley
Activity: 448
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Tried to pull up a chart with coinflow and the site was down.  So I found this site and seems to get the job done.  Decent Historical charts for Btct.co stocks.  Not sure what the sign up thing is about.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034
Needs more jiggawatts
Cool site! Thanks for adding BitMinter support Smiley
Released a big update today:

• Added fiat currency support for Canadian Dollars (CAD), using VirtEx or Mt.Gox
  • Added exchanges: VirtEx (CAD/BTC) and Bitstamp (USD/BTC)
  • Added mining pool wallets: BitMinter, LiteGuardian and Mine-Litecoin
  • Added fiat exchange rates from TheMoneyConverter - once we get some data, we can look into adding arbitrage graphs
  • Currency composition graphs now include blockchain and offset values
  • Security values will now display wallet balance and securities value separately
  • Made it easier to add new graphs, by sorting graphs into categories:
  • Updated BTC-e ticker supported currencies

We're currently looking for experienced CryptFolio users that might be interested in writing up some tutorials or tips on how to use the site effectively - send me a PM if interested.
Pages:
Jump to: