Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💵💵💵 Crypto Exchanger 💵💵💵 Exchange any amount of cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 505 times)

copper member
Activity: 145
Merit: 1

But to find what conditions are better it is necessary to check all the conditions. To compare all the conditions and to find the best one.

Now users have a big choice and they can compare different conditions. It is very important to exchange create reputation.
copper member
Activity: 128
Added new articles - https://cryptoexchanger.org/ru/news
Follow our news carefully to keep up to date with the latest developments and our news.
copper member
Activity: 145
Why do you not have any advantages, as well as guarantees? do you have any live user reviews?

For every cryptocurrency exchanger the best thing is its reputation. But it takes time to get any reputation. It is necessary to check all reviews to know more about the work of exchange.
copper member
Activity: 128
Does your exchanger have its own utility token?

We do not have our own token

What are the main advantages of your exchange?

We try to offer the best and most profitable conditions for our users.
For more information visit our site to know more about our services, our reserves and our work.

This ANN has been posted for about couple of weeks already.
So no one so far has used their services?
Also, I saw the bestchange logo on their site, is this exchange part of the list of exchanges in bestchange?

The problem that I am seeing here, is that if no registration is required to do the trading, it would be hard for the user to make a complaint if in case his transaction is not successful or has some issues.
I have never used this kind of service, so don't know how this will attract traders.

We are in the process of registering on bestchange. It's a matter of time.

And as for the fact that we do not require registration, it is on the contrary a positive advantage of the crypto exchange service. Fast, convenient and anonymous. In addition, when exchanging, the client must specify a Wallet for refunding. Where, in case of a problem, his funds will be returned to him. The client can write to the support chat at any time without even registering and they will be helped in solving his problem or question.

Why do you not have any advantages, as well as guarantees? do you have any live user reviews?

Check this links:
https://cryptoexchanger.org/reviews
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/cryptoexchanger.org

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
This ANN has been posted for about couple of weeks already.
So no one so far has used their services?
Also, I saw the bestchange logo on their site, is this exchange part of the list of exchanges in bestchange?

The problem that I am seeing here, is that if no registration is required to do the trading, it would be hard for the user to make a complaint if in case his transaction is not successful or has some issues.
I have never used this kind of service, so don't know how this will attract traders.

Activity: 109
What are the main advantages of your exchange?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
Does your exchanger have its own utility token?
Pages:
Jump to: