Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO FOCUS - Masternode, Anon Tx - page 15. (Read 31713 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
So now half of the ICO coins were dumped to buy wall.

It means the resulting situation now is the same as if those coins were not sold at all during ICO, right?

What about burning those coins too, and adjusting the mining rewards accordingly? I suppose it would be fair, as those coins are "sold, then re-bought" == "not sold".

What do everyone think?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
This is getting extremely interesting Grin

If buy wall is gone, it means the half (!!!) of the ICO investors have suddenly changed their mind? Or some big investors have found something and decided to go out..? Don't think so.
Also I don't believe the dumper was just a simple idiot. Most probably someone is playing a dirty game.

I am trying to understand the reason of this strange behaviour... Anyone has any assumption on what manipulation is going on here?

It is very easy. You buy 75% of the market. You dump 50% on the buy wall, you create panic and you buy your 50% that you dumped back at 30 - 40% discount.

So we have whale involved here. Or... better to say - shark, not whale. lets see how much smaller fish he will eat Smiley

You will only see movements up when mining is finished.

Yeah, since you were so right about VIRAL.  Eh douche?

Was i right on VIRAL, great stuff.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
If Dev delivers whatever he has mentioned in the OP then price will definitely rise and that 7BTC dump was a definite manipulation by a bear who wants to buy cheap coin.

Now, since total no of coins has been reduced so i suggest the dev keep low no of coins for MN ,may be 1000 or 1500.  
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If buy wall is gone, it means the half (!!!) of the ICO investors have suddenly changed their mind? Or some big investors have found something and decided to go out..? Don't think so.
Also I don't believe the dumper was just a simple idiot. Most probably someone is playing a dirty game.

I am trying to understand the reason of this strange behaviour... Anyone has any assumption on what manipulation is going on here?

It is very easy. You buy 75% of the market. You dump 50% on the buy wall, you create panic and you buy your 50% that you dumped back at 30 - 40% discount.

So we have whale involved here. Or... better to say - shark, not whale. lets see how much smaller fish he will eat Smiley

Yeah, since you were so right about VIRAL.  Eh douche?
legendary

legendary

An interesting fact: during the ICO there was no any single day when such amount of coins were sold. It means this person was buying the coins slowly, periodically and consistently, trying not to attract attention of the potential prey. Its typical shark.., dirty manipulation going on. Anyway, I hope it is not Devs...
legendary

legendary
I didn't get what happened with unsold ICO supply ?

C-Cex announced they were burned: "Remaining ICO 736644.79125 FCS coins burned to non-wallet address: FCCEX1Burning1Service111111XWHk5Jn". Its hard to check if thats true, as there is no blockexplorer, and even no blockchain yet Smiley

If that is indeed true (I hope so), then there are two options I can see:

1. Either someone wants to dump the price and get his coins even cheaper than ICO (apparently he hopes there will be panic sells)
or
2. Devs are playing some games
Other assumptions welcome
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
I didn't get what happened with unsold ICO supply ?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
We've done everything to be fair, and investors to be protected.
Dumping on the wall is not ethical, Why they enter the ico on the first place ?
And coin is not even launched yet. Well what can i say more.
Ok, proceeding with launch.

Hey Dev, please ask C-Cex to change coin supply info on their page.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We've done everything to be fair, and investors to be protected.
Dumping on the wall is not ethical, Why they enter the ico on the first place ?
And coin is not even launched yet. Well what can i say more.
Ok, proceeding with launch.
Activity: 868
The coin hasn't even been released yet... please people, dump if you want. This has a marketcap less than 6000 USD and if you don't think it will go higher than that.. well, go ahead and dump.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

2015-05-13 09:24:14   Sell    88822   7.10576   0.00008000

Who was this moron lol  Cheesy

lol, is it a trick question?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

2015-05-13 09:24:14   Sell    88822   7.10576   0.00008000

Who was this moron lol  Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
only a genius could buy 7BTC at 8000 and sell them at 8.000 paying fees..
Mining is not already start..so he had bought...

p.s. Dev change the title of the thread removing [ICO is live on c-Cex]
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
C-cex announced: "FCS ICO has ended. Wallet and trading are open! Buy wall in place!"

So... Wallet is open? And will be open during the PoW?  Roll Eyes

Devs, answer to my question please. It is not rhethorical one, and so needs answer. You told wallets will be closed after ICO during the PoW phase. Is it still true, or you changed your mind now?

I am asking because wallet is open now. Will it be closed after one day, when PoW starts?

Reading the C-Cex ICO rules, it states the following:  Provided that the ICO is successful, C-CEX will freeze the ICO proceeds for 5 days in order to achieve the following: verify blockchain & network stability and adherence to the stated ICO/coin parameters; provide a buy-wall of 50% of ICO proceeds in order to provide traders the possiblity to exit from their coin investment at cost. If sell orders price fall more than 75% of the original ICO price, during the initial 5 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price. The ICO funds will continue to be frozen during this two day extension.

So it could be open for 5 days or until it gets dumped into, that's how I read it

Andddd it´s done! Buy wall has gone, price at 4k sats.
Activity: 1022
C-cex announced: "FCS ICO has ended. Wallet and trading are open! Buy wall in place!"

So... Wallet is open? And will be open during the PoW?  Roll Eyes

Devs, answer to my question please. It is not rhethorical one, and so needs answer. You told wallets will be closed after ICO during the PoW phase. Is it still true, or you changed your mind now?

I am asking because wallet is open now. Will it be closed after one day, when PoW starts?

Reading the C-Cex ICO rules, it states the following:  Provided that the ICO is successful, C-CEX will freeze the ICO proceeds for 5 days in order to achieve the following: verify blockchain & network stability and adherence to the stated ICO/coin parameters; provide a buy-wall of 50% of ICO proceeds in order to provide traders the possiblity to exit from their coin investment at cost. If sell orders price fall more than 75% of the original ICO price, during the initial 5 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price. The ICO funds will continue to be frozen during this two day extension.

So it could be open for 5 days or until it gets dumped into, that's how I read it
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

EXCHANGES

Launch start in:

POOLS

Activity: 868
Nice work devs! I'm looking forward to seeing this project grow! Such a tiny marketcap we have right now, only like 6000 USD, it will only get bigger.
Pages:
Jump to: