Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO FOCUS - Masternode, Anon Tx - page 23. (Read 31748 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
About development
----------------------------------
More news on the way today.
I will reveal more later today.

About ICO
-----------------------------------
ICO FINAL DATE IS 5/12/2015
unsold coins will be splitted over the current ICO investors.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
If ICO is not sold out then unsold coins will be split over the current ICO investors.

ICO will finish in 3 days. We still believe that at least 40 BTC will be sold out. We have enough resources to continue support this project. We already spend something like $3,000 so that means that there is still a nice amount left, please note that we are working with developers from India so the cost price is a lot cheaper then developers from Europe.

Thanks for the reply. I hope the best for the ICO, this project looks good. That is a good way of dealing with unsold coins, as it will further incentivize people to buy into the ICO and reward those that do.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
If ICO is not sold out then unsold coins will be split over the current ICO investors.

ICO will finish in 3 days. We still believe that at least 40 BTC will be sold out. We have enough resources to continue support this project. We already spend something like $3,000 so that means that there is still a nice amount left, please note that we are working with developers from India so the cost price is a lot cheaper then developers from Europe.

Edit:

ICO FINAL DATE IS 5/12/2015 - 23:59:59 GMT!!! Will check with C-CEX to make sure that trading is disabled at that time to do the recalculations.
ICO here is very modest, devs aren't asking for the world like all the other ICOs do. I think that is a good sign. But at the same time, will you guys have enough funds to continue development into the future?

The question is more, will the ICO being sold out.As currently i'm pretty sure that they don't have enough money to support their coin in the future, only 7 BTC were sold, but if all 80 BTC is sold then i think they should have enough money to support the coin for a few years,no?

uhh... 80 btc to support development for a few years? maybe if btc goes back to 1000 USD. even then it is only 80K. do you have any idea how much software devs make in the real world? 80 btc at its current price is less than one years salary for one person at minimum wage (in the USA).

And what happens if all the coins don't sell?
legendary
Activity: 1120
ICO here is very modest, devs aren't asking for the world like all the other ICOs do. I think that is a good sign. But at the same time, will you guys have enough funds to continue development into the future?

The question is more, will the ICO being sold out.As currently i'm pretty sure that they don't have enough money to support their coin in the future, only 7 BTC were sold, but if all 80 BTC is sold then i think they should have enough money to support the coin for a few years,no?
ICO is live

Launch time 1 days after ICO.
ICO price 8000 sats 1M coins

FEATURES of CRYPTOFOCUS (so far, there is more)

Free Ads                              Anon Group chat                              Chart

Bitcoin Chart                              Bitcoin Stats                              Games

We're Hiring                              Direct Contact                              Private Forum

Graphic design merchant                     Job Seek/Offer

VIDEOS of CRYPTOFOCUS

legendary
When will mining start?

I just did some calculations and if hashrate is more then 8,36Gh/s then ICO is cheaper then mining, so good luck with mining Cheesy And that is not taking into account the POS blocks that will be generated like crazy.
legendary
I had a talk with the owner of http://themultipool.com/ and FCS will be added if it hit bittrex, so always nice to have a multipool Cheesy
Great news, so we have multipool. Good.

If it hit Bittrex Smiley
I had a talk with the owner of http://themultipool.com/ and FCS will be added if it hit bittrex, so always nice to have a multipool Cheesy
Great news, so we have multipool. Good.

legendary
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
When will mining start?
Launch time 1 days after ICO.
in ~4 days or until is sold out.
Activity: 287
When will mining start?
will the unsold ICO coins be burned?

Everything will be sold

And when ICO ends??

in ~4 days or until is sold out.

I want to announce one more feature that CryptoFocus has.

It is simple JOB seeker or Offer.

IT IS FREE

Register to site, and post your offer about job you are doing. Job seekers will find you, and you will make a bussiness Wink

Feature is live, you can start posting and searching.

Some screenshots to make things more clear.

legendary
And when ICO ends??

The first big buy went off. 2.05 BTC, i already bought for 0.80 BTC.
Activity: 448
Americans do it better
And when ICO ends??
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel
OP updated