Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Hunter Augmented Reality Game Soft Release Set - page 3. (Read 949 times)

copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Dude! I'm glad you're ok. Hadn't heard from you in a while.
Activity: 114
SO I can do this copy paste game like you Smiley 

Hmmm, Mike wasn't part of that team. I was there at presale brother. I don't remember you. Did you even buy coins or did you do something like buy shares from one of the scammers around at the time in the masternode space like CrypotPunisher? You had Peter, Robert, and Black Jesus on that dev team. None of which continued on when Mike took over after being an investor like you, he, and I. April 2018.

Mike has funded the new chain.. He is funding new exchanges.. and has committed $30,000 dollars to the project to bring value back. If he is an exist scammer why does he persist on working with the community. Calling members every week and is regimented on making sure all the team are on track. You haven't done anything constructive as I've asked in either Telegram or Discord, so until you do, I'm not sure what exactly you are asking for. If you just want to continue to complain about the original team from then which is not the current one, then that's fine brother. Free country in the U.S. and appreciate your inputs.

So is what is happen to Peter, Robert, and Black Jesus. You be clear to me and tell me why they go for? Who is new dev.

And I say mike put $30000. Haha where I not see it. This lie. Show me proof. Show me where. I see nothing new.

Mike is always Dev I know this sure.

U do not remember me. I not remember you. You parrot. Maybe you mike.
copper member
SO I can do this copy paste game like you Smiley 

Hmmm, Mike wasn't part of that team. I was there at presale brother. I don't remember you. Did you even buy coins or did you do something like buy shares from one of the scammers around at the time in the masternode space like CrypotPunisher? You had Peter, Robert, and Black Jesus on that dev team. None of which continued on when Mike took over after being an investor like you, he, and I. April 2018.

Mike has funded the new chain.. He is funding new exchanges.. and has committed $30,000 dollars to the project to bring value back. If he is an exist scammer why does he persist on working with the community. Calling members every week and is regimented on making sure all the team are on track. You haven't done anything constructive as I've asked in either Telegram or Discord, so until you do, I'm not sure what exactly you are asking for. If you just want to continue to complain about the original team from then which is not the current one, then that's fine brother. Free country in the U.S. and appreciate your inputs.
Game works just fine brother. Android build is working through a few bugs. I'm not sure who you think stole anything since the current team wasn't part of the project on the original SATC team since rebranded. Anything specific you have on the game can be shared in the appropriate spot on the Discord server for fixing. Reducing the educational card frequency is up in the next round of fixes.

Game is not work. Please stop you lie. I play it and I make good game then this in my sleep. So many bugs. You not even embarrass to release this. You want product in market to dump coins. But you not understand that bad product not make coin fly to moon. Please stop be rush to release rubbish things. Mike is too much greedy to release product in speed to make money. Original developer who is name Peter Chang who make this coin always check everything before release. He even make many delay so product work. But mike and him bad new dev are not good. Lazy and greedy. Make SATC name and for money. Always make new blockchain. Steal presale and dump coin. Mike always say he invest. What he invest. I do not see what he invest. He invest only many lie. Only talking. No showing good things. Is sad. I lose lot of money becomes of him.

Interesting how the dev team will react on this statement.
Gaming industry is a good industry to explore with.
If the team is sincere in further advancing this project, I think they should make things straight and clarify things to their customers.

Dev not ever reply. Only parrot for Dev who useful to reply with nothing always.
Mike is best friend with Peter Chang who is original dev. Mike be Dev before November 2018. So how he take over. He original owner like Peter Chang. Peter Chang tell me everyday he make hardware wallet. He promise me for update always and then he disappear and then new Dev Mar come who done nothing all day every day. Make the masternode server bad. He not care like original Peter.

Please say mike how much he buy my coin for?

I ban from discord as I say truth. Then my word get delete in discord. I feel bully there. Real masternode user talk in discord. But no one talk here. Only sheep talk in discord. Why is coin proce less worth than rubbish. Is you dump coin from steal resale. I watch and I see. Not blind follow.
copper member
Yeah, the team has asked him to come to Discord or Telegram to discuss his issues the original SATC project team that disbanded. Mike took over the chain in November 2018 and wasn't part of the presale. I was actually an investor then which is how I started helping out (I volunteer). He has refused to come there, Mike has offered to buy any coins he has which has has blown off and just responds with the negativity, etc. Appreciate all feedback. And will have some more news on this channel on the game upgrades coming here soon while we work through the merger of the SWYFT and FROST projects on September 1st. Thanks for your comments.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Game works just fine brother. Android build is working through a few bugs. I'm not sure who you think stole anything since the current team wasn't part of the project on the original SATC team since rebranded. Anything specific you have on the game can be shared in the appropriate spot on the Discord server for fixing. Reducing the educational card frequency is up in the next round of fixes.

Game is not work. Please stop you lie. I play it and I make good game then this in my sleep. So many bugs. You not even embarrass to release this. You want product in market to dump coins. But you not understand that bad product not make coin fly to moon. Please stop be rush to release rubbish things. Mike is too much greedy to release product in speed to make money. Original developer who is name Peter Chang who make this coin always check everything before release. He even make many delay so product work. But mike and him bad new dev are not good. Lazy and greedy. Make SATC name and for money. Always make new blockchain. Steal presale and dump coin. Mike always say he invest. What he invest. I do not see what he invest. He invest only many lie. Only talking. No showing good things. Is sad. I lose lot of money becomes of him.

Interesting how the dev team will react on this statement.
Gaming industry is a good industry to explore with.
If the team is sincere in further advancing this project, I think they should make things straight and clarify things to their customers.

copper member
What parts about the game are you having issues with? We have a good list to work through now, but all inputs are welcome.

Does game work. Not. Child make better game in preschool. Soooo many bugs. Soooo many adverts. Why not make game work before release. I know U want quick release to make quick money but is not good. Is sad to make SATC name bad with SWYFT name. Why not spend money you steal in presale to make Masternode platform work of you not make true on promise to make hardware wallet.
copper member
What parts about the game are you having issues with? We have a good list to work through now, but all inputs are welcome.
So, if you are playing Crypto Hunter now, there will be no actions required to swap any SWYFT or FROST coins collected to date on the app. Team will take care of for you and after the merger, the FROST coin will no longer appear in the game. Shout with any questions.

Why u not fix platform and buy better dev then make game with not work and 1000’s adverts.
copper member
So, if you are playing Crypto Hunter now, there will be no actions required to swap any SWYFT or FROST coins collected to date on the app. Team will take care of for you and after the merger, the FROST coin will no longer appear in the game. Shout with any questions.
Pleased to announce Crypto Hunter is out for Android devices now on the Google Play store. You can check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crypto.cryptohunter&hl=en

Team is going through the punch list now based on early feedback from the iOS build. First fix was upgrading the free wallet to 10 coins from 3 which wasn't enough to get to learn the game. More to follow. Stay tuned.

Ignore customer not make them fly away like butterfly.

Javam is parrot for mike I seem. He only like customer to buy coin n not help old customer not happy.

Y is u not make game good work before release. Always try and make money quick.
copper member
Pleased to announce Crypto Hunter is out for Android devices now on the Google Play store. You can check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crypto.cryptohunter&hl=en

Team is going through the punch list now based on early feedback from the iOS build. First fix was upgrading the free wallet to 10 coins from 3 which wasn't enough to get to learn the game. More to follow. Stay tuned.
As previously stated no more time will be taken up responding to you. Ico wasnt me.. I'm certainly not rich, and i play golf once a week on sundays when I can as I hold a full time job in the week to support my life, future Swyft developments and the inherent costs to run. This just shows you know very little about me. I wish you the best of luck in your mission to be disruptive. As everyone else is expecting results my time is spent looking to deliver this for those that still believe with the new team. You wont get another responce as clearly you neither listen or read, and I'm done trying to decipher your messages, with the lack of grammar and articulation needed to hold a conversation. Goodbye.

I think u racist. Is u look racist to me. So I no speak good English so I am baned for talking. I see KKK like people talk now. I sad u do not see us as real people. Not everyone speak queen English and is white of the colour of English. You see if I talk in discord I be ban again. U will not ban me. U will never ban me here. People see bully man now. Unless u delete u above message quick. So u buy my coin back. I expect result like someone and everyone. U make platform always crash. Peter Chang make it from himself the platform and master mode and u take it and make it crash always n  new DEV who always missing and not now anything.

Join more dead coin to SATC not make u better. U make try to stay on top of water. Why is u not make one product work good. Not many in not good way. U clear not business man. Always qucik money maker. Game is not work and waste money. M I clear lookin person In world. I be better DEV now.
Activity: 3
As previously stated no more time will be taken up responding to you. Ico wasnt me.. I'm certainly not rich, and i play golf once a week on sundays when I can as I hold a full time job in the week to support my life, future Swyft developments and the inherent costs to run. This just shows you know very little about me. I wish you the best of luck in your mission to be disruptive. As everyone else is expecting results my time is spent looking to deliver this for those that still believe with the new team. You wont get another responce as clearly you neither listen or read, and I'm done trying to decipher your messages, with the lack of grammar and articulation needed to hold a conversation. Goodbye.
Horse?? I also invested 3 BTC when this was in presale @.50 cents and continued to buy off the original Dev before realizing the project had no future due to lack of funding. As I'm personally funding the new chain, new exchanges and developments I'm hoping all of this will be a turning point for my own losses not just the community. I could have sat back and done nothing but with the amount of skin in the game and a thirst for it to do well given I was more of a community manager at that point I decided it was only prudent I take it over. There are many others that would disagree with your views and you are welcome to post on discord now for these other members to respond as this has been addressed via webinar and on announcements. I cant keep feeding you as my time needs to be spent in delivering our vision for this year. Many coins lost value over the btc winter and I was not part of the original team so unsure why you target my intentions. On this basis I look forward to seeing you in discord for further conversations. I will continue to deliver on the promises I have made to the community. As if nothing is spent or done then even more value will be lost.

horse mouth is talk and not his parrot. good. so u buy this company for how much. as u say u truthful and open. u say this. why peter chhnag the founder who work day and nigt for this leave one day and not say goodbye and delete his account. we talk here and not doiscord. where in doiscord only sheeps talk and not dev. dev always quiet ther. be brave amd talk here please. i do not care how much u invest. u say u play golf everyday and show off in discod how rich u r and i do not like tjis. peter chang not do this. so company fail and u take over fail company is this u truth, u take presale moeny like peter chang i belive. u guilty now. u vison is add more coin to this coin and make blockchan new every month. steal premine. then u take the platform of masterndoe and make it bad. it work good before and now so much problems. i not even use it. please no more bad ideas. make good idea once., make platform work. maybe do 1 thing good then make 10 things badly. u not good bbusiness man. u greedy to make more people invest and mke u money only. what is u prmise. promise of new idea which not work again. u invest in what exclty. nothing. u dump coins yes or no.  u invest in gopod dev 1 day please. u invest in real advert maybe. u make website good maybe, please stop say u work hard. u not work at all. eveything is like child make it today.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
I really enjoy the idea of the project. Very looking forward to the game experience of the project. When will the trial version be public?
I really want to experience it with some of my friends.
Activity: 3
Horse?? I also invested 3 BTC when this was in presale @.50 cents and continued to buy off the original Dev before realizing the project had no future due to lack of funding. As I'm personally funding the new chain, new exchanges and developments I'm hoping all of this will be a turning point for my own losses not just the community. I could have sat back and done nothing but with the amount of skin in the game and a thirst for it to do well given I was more of a community manager at that point I decided it was only prudent I take it over. There are many others that would disagree with your views and you are welcome to post on discord now for these other members to respond as this has been addressed via webinar and on announcements. I cant keep feeding you as my time needs to be spent in delivering our vision for this year. Many coins lost value over the btc winter and I was not part of the original team so unsure why you target my intentions. On this basis I look forward to seeing you in discord for further conversations. I will continue to deliver on the promises I have made to the community. As if nothing is spent or done then even more value will be lost.
BitcoinXavy. You have been responded to on numerous occasions. I'm unsure of why you consistently troll our project as this helps noone. What i have built we are still working on and are now delivering a much improved chain. All of this is personally funded by me. I am unaware of any bank loan.. as I am not the original founder of Satc. I just took over to save my and other investors money. As clearly if i hadn't it would be a dead project now. Sum up whatever coins you hold.. forward your wallet addresses and the business will make you an offer to buy them back. You clearly have far too much personal time available and suggest you find another target for your unfounded repetitive behaviour. We will continue to move forward on the plan that has been set by the current team to improve investor value and confidence.

horse is finaly talk to us. what u have build. you make noting. only lie to make coin go. peter CHANG make this and work all day n night for this. u make rubbish game n SATC is like dead almost.  dev not help now n lazy in u team. i make time to talk here for money i invest in presale. i will making time to talk for peoplke to understand whats going on in this place. i lose money and i will talk all my life in this. if i talk in doiscord, i question is delete and i get banned so i talk here so u cannt ban me even.

you buy my coin on presale mponey n i will sell. but i no u not want this. u wait for pirce to die n now u buy coin when price is nuthing. this is strange i thinbk. why u buy now for. 

n u talk u tell me why peter gone and wer he gone. shw me proof. show us how u buy this and why.
Pages:
Jump to: