Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Market Short Coin - Gain when the Crypto Market drops - page 2. (Read 887 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
From first glance at the name of the thread I thought there is a new way of trading here.
Now I see it's just another betting. Nevertheless I think that betting on cypto rates will gain its own audience/supporters.
Good luck, devs!
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
i think this project is good, and great then team Cheesy keep up the good work
Activity: 38
Definitely a good project !
I love the concept around the system
very good project
Activity: 102
Merit: 5
Hope you'll go far. What is the min contribution for ico ?
https://www.facebook.com/DSalluste/posts/321282088397129
Activity: 58
Merit: 3
I'm hearing about your project on an airdrop telegram channel, and it's a very interresting project.
When is the end of the CMSC bounty campaign ?
Activity: 79
Betting against other coins is an interesting idea. I consider it to be quite promising.
Activity: 182
#CMSC project looks promising and hope will do good in the future.
Activity: 188
Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
brilliant idea! This is going to make sense and even you money even when the market is against you! I commend the wonderful team behind this project, I see this program succeed!
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Nice idea creates great opportunities.
What is the contact for pre sale ?
Activity: 144
A betting project that get rewards on betting actively against other coins , sounds good gonna see this for a better future, Good luck , CMSC
Activity: 239
Definitely a good project !
I love the concept around the system

copper member
Activity: 420
This project looks very interesting, I will watch the project. Good luck.
Activity: 224
I'm hearing about your project on bitcointalk, this's a my friend channel telegram. I think you should do more bounty programs everyday everyweek via Facebook, Twitter and bitcointalk... to deverlop your project!  Grin Grin
Activity: 34
We started the CMSC bounty campaign today!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountycmsc-the-worlds-first-coin-to-invest-against-the-crypto-market-3283130

Earn 750 CMSC (+400 CMSC bonus) by completing some easy tasks!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Well, seems nice. I will follow the project. Good luck.
Activity: 34
Crypto Market Short Coin weekly update (week #14.2018):

- Due to the ongoing drop in the Crypto Market Cap we have burned another 12757504 CMSC, which is equivalent to another ~17% value increase for early investors
- New total supply: 63380677 CMSC, which means that the supply has been shortened for almost 40% since the start of CMSC
- Bet of the week: 0xa76553d640d017e094735fa759137a26aa1707df, who gained +27.03% with a bet against Cardano.
Pages:
Jump to: