Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange - page 75. (Read 141812 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Add FRQ please. Must have future.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Website down, no announcement/twitter or anything? Raises the question of backup. If I am going to use this site with any meaningful volume i would like to know what failsafes you have in place. Thanks,

AM
I tried to warn everyone,the owner of this exchange is a scammer. He created the electric volt coin just to make money off it, dumped the premine on his exchange and ran. No telling how many other coins he made and put on his exchange to make a buck.

I've been using the exchange, no issue as regard to lost coins or coins being stolen. As well as many thousands of other users. So what proof do you have? It's not wise to spread FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) when you literally provide nothing to back up your statement. Ironically, you're probably using the site now, too.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Website down, no announcement/twitter or anything? Raises the question of backup. If I am going to use this site with any meaningful volume i would like to know what failsafes you have in place. Thanks,

AM
I tried to warn everyone,the owner of this exchange is a scammer. He created the electric volt coin just to make money off it, dumped the premine on his exchange and ran. No telling how many other coins he made and put on his exchange to make a buck.
Activity: 407
Merit: 250

AM
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
please add alc
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Please Consider Adding Gamerscoin !
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Should totally add blade and EBT