Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🔥[ANN] Crypto Sports (CSPN) ⚡️ Esports Platform ⚡️ Game Development ⚡ NFT🔥🎮 - page 6. (Read 2681 times)

copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Very promising, bought before the redemption.. Now lets see whats happening with the project... Il keep in touch!

Like the idea and backbone behind the project either love the 2 designs of the wallet Smiley. Is it possible to design your own wallet or member platform?

Thank you for your positive feedback, really appreciate that. We will add a few additional wallet designs and functionality over time for sure. A fully customizable member profile for the CSPN platform is planned, but i can't tell you right now, if this functionality will be included upon release or will be implemented with future updates of the platform.
Activity: 2
Very promising, bought before the redemption.. Now lets see whats happening with the project... Il keep in touch!

Like the idea and backbone behind the project either love the 2 designs of the wallet Smiley. Is it possible to design your own wallet or member platform?
copper member
Reserved Spanish translation, confirm please

confirmed.

Reserved RUSSIAN translation, confirm please

Russian translation already in the making. Thanks.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
Reserved RUSSIAN translation, confirm please
Activity: 210
Reserved Spanish translation, confirm please
copper member
This project actually looks very promising. I like the overall idea of the platform and also the wallet looks very nice and unique. Will keep my eyes on it for sure.

Thank you.
Activity: 3
This project actually looks very promising. I like the overall idea of the platform and also the wallet looks very nice and unique. Will keep my eyes on it for sure.
copper member

Sneak peek of the CSPN wallet. Light or dark side of the force? You decide! Wink

copper member
Why not longer POW?

It is MN & PoS only. PoW is only needed for the pre-mine and chain start.

Need pool?

No pool needed, thank you.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader
copper member

TO BE UPDATED

We are excited to announce the Launch of the Crypto Sports Network Esports Platform,
driven by our own in-house Cryptocurrency CSPN!

Join the Crypto Sports Network now and challenge gamers from all over the world in your favorite games!

www.cspn.pro

Introducing Crypto Sports

Crypto Sports builds the bridge between the eSports and Crypto world,
offering gamers and developers innovative ways to connect and provide
opportunities for every gamer, casual or professional, to earn money doing
what they love most thanks to the Crypto Sports Network and our crypto
currency, CSPN.

Introducing the Crypto Sports Network (CSPN)

The Crypto Sports Network is a unique Hub of dApps which brings the world of Sports together with accessibility and flexibility of the Crypto Markets, building an Eco System with NFT powered Games, Competitive Esports, NFT Marketplaces and Auctions for special NFTs.

Introducing the CSPN Token

The CSPN Token operates on the Polygon Network and is the core currency used within the CSPN Hub allowing users to bid, buy and bet across the entire CSPN Ecosystem with secure transactions and low fees. CSPN's strong tokenomics includes a very low supply of 13.37 million tokens, a large staking pool and even tokens set aside for special community airdrops.

CSPN Specifications

Name: Crypto Sports Network
Ticker: CSPN
Network: Polygon
Token Type: ERC-20
Total Supply: 13.37M CSPN
Staking: 10% - 20% APY (see below)
Contract: 0x9A0b381394fbE689B344d1ebd2d4DccFF31adf87

CSPN Tokenomics

Initial Token Swap: 41.53% (5,552,562.522 CSPN)
Project Funds: 10% (1,337,000 CSPN)
Airdrops: 0.2% (26,740 CSPN)
Staking Reward Pool: 48.27% (6,453,699 CSPN)

Stake your CSPN on The Official CSPN Staking dApp!

Buy CSPN

Links

Official

Statistics

Social

We are looking forward to experience this journey with you together as a great community!

- Your Crypto Sports Team -

Pages:
Jump to: