Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 32. (Read 13497 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I keep in this plan and trust  it should be successful! Very nice logo, unblemished design!  Good luck dev's!

Thank you!)

Your Cryptocean team)
Activity: 56
Do I need a separate crypto card for each crypto currency?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
in General, everything is fine, what Fiat currencies will you use on your platform? not ispolzuyte ruble with him will be a lot of problems, I see that the team consists of Russian developers, good luck guys
The plan looks quite promising! Plausible approach, very nice vision, impeccably vision.

Thank you!)
Activity: 98
The most important advantage of the platform, I believe,is that for the transfer of any Fiat or cryptocurrency,you can choose the user of the service from the notebook by his phone number,nickname or provided ID and make a transfer immediately, without entering additional details and wallet addresses.
In which way  your crypto-cards  will differ from a fiat Bank card?

Crypto cards will have all the posibilities of fiat Bank cards.
Activity: 56
In which way  your crypto-cards  will differ from a fiat Bank card?
An interesting vision which is backed up by a pretty strong team. The idea itself is quite interesting and a great example of how blockchain can be used to eliminate the middle man, and make things more transparent.

Thank you!)

Your Cryptocean team)
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
An interesting vision which is backed up by a pretty strong team. The idea itself is quite interesting and a great example of how blockchain can be used to eliminate the middle man, and make things more transparent.
Hi
This project looks very reliable. is the bounty campaign is still running?
Thank you

Hi! Yes, bounty campaign is still running.

Your Cryptocean)
Activity: 331
Hi
This project looks very reliable. is the bounty campaign is still running?
Thank you
When cryptocards will be released?
Alpha launch planned in 27.07.18
Can you give me CEO's contacts?
Alpha launch planned in 27.07.18
For which dates alpha version is scheduled to run Crypto cards?
Launch of the alpha version of cryptocurrency cards are planned on July, 27.2018 .
When the sales of tokens will start on exchanges?
Sales of tokens will start on December, 10.2018 .
When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token.

When is the release of the first version of a fully functioning ecosystem planned?
Release of the first version of the fully-operated ecosystem CRYPTOCEAN planned on November 30, 2018 .
Activity: 70
Launch of the alpha version of cryptocurrency cards are planned on July, 27.2018 .
When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token.

When is the release of the first version of a fully functioning ecosystem planned?
Pages:
Jump to: