Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 39. (Read 13527 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I'm just reading on the homepage that you guarantee that the value of the CRON tokens will increase. Can you explain how this works?

Hello.

To ensure the interests of project investors are addressed and to expedite the growth of the price of the CRON token, the following measures are proposed:
The commission fees are charged in CRON tokens, which will ensure a constant growth of the tokens demand;
The tokens can be used to finance margin trading in the exchange;
50% of tokens collected for internal services will be destroyed on a monthly basis*;
30% of the collected commissions will be sent to support and develop the project;
20% of commissions will be sent to maintain the exchange liquidity of the token.

* - the tokens will be burned by transferring coins to the address of a special smart contract
guaranteeing the impossibility of their recovery. This will allow to generate a deflation model
of the token economics, a permanent decrease in the number of tokens with an increase in the
volume of services provided will ensure a proportionate increase in their price.
Activity: 56
I'm just reading on the homepage that you guarantee that the value of the CRON tokens will increase. Can you explain how this works?
Activity: 31
I hope good luck for the project.
Excellence website, really good idea, certain job!
Activity: 98
Hello.
How can I contact with CEO?
I like the project, as I already wrote above, but now I'm wondering whether you will use Fiat? And in what currency exactly will you accept, will it be dollars or Euro? Thanks in advance for the answers! Uvas is very responsive users and a development team!
Thanks!
We will use fiat for exchanging and making purchases with using our cards.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I like the project, as I already wrote above, but now I'm wondering whether you will use Fiat? And in what currency exactly will you accept, will it be dollars or Euro? Thanks in advance for the answers! Uvas is very responsive users and a development team!
Activity: 98
Hello. How can I join?
Activity: 32
Greetings, guys. I suppose that this project is rather a juicy investment at the moment!
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
in General, everything is fine, what Fiat currencies will you use on your platform? not ispolzuyte ruble with him will be a lot of problems, I see that the team consists of Russian developers, good luck guys
Hey admin, how can I buy some tokens?
You can buy tokens here: https://cryptocean.io/#tokens
How many crypto currencies CryptoOcean card is going support? I mean I don't think all currencies need to supported, but top 20 or 50 will be there?
Cryptocards will support the top 100 crypto-currencies.

Will there be a certain procedure even for those top 100 or do you just add any coin over time that makes it into the top 100 while keeping support for those who drop out?

Top 100 currencies which are on top with price and capitalization.

I know what you mean but that top 100 isn't static, it is fluctuating. Will you be adding and removing coins frequently?
Yes, we will.
Pages:
Jump to: