Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥 - page 64. (Read 13528 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Do you have a road map?

take a look on their website: https://cryptocean.io/
there is a link to their roadmap https://cryptocean.io/#road-map
and a lot of other informations about the project

Thanks for sharing this information i just saw that their pre-ico will end in 10 days and they have an amazing bonus of 30% till then.

The best way to invest in a ICO is very early, because then you have a good amount of bonus. Now on the Ico sale the bonus will reduced, and you will get less tokens.

I agree but most people like to wait for the token to hit exchanges before they buy because they think it will get dumped to an extent below the ico price.

Sure, some people do that, but do you really want to take that risk ? What if it is quickly rising when it gets listed on a exchange. This can happen when there is a lot of demand.

Yeah exactly, tokens can go either way after listing, all I know is that even if their is a slight dump after the ICO has finished, Cryptocean will still be a great long term investment. Buying early ensures you get the amount of tokens you want and for a reduced price.

Ya one of the few ICOs I considered from early on as it’s not just going to be the best investment but also it’s a good thing to hold on  to and you get a solid return for holding which will be beneficial

No doubt cryptocean is a long term hold that's why i have already invested in it. I really like what they want to implement. Will cron tokens play any important role in the crypto cards?

DISCOUNTS UP TO 90%
For the token holders to the CRYPTOCEAN commission payment.
What purpose of the discount here? Anything mention in whitepaper about this discount? And till what time tokens needs to be hold to eligible for this discount?
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
With the crackdown from wavecrest and other card issuers, and the recent rash of bank account shutdowns, how do you see the card and banking aspects being impacted in the long run for your platform?

Our German bank/partner has received permission from the financial regulator (BaFin) to work with cryptocurrencies.

That sounds awesome, which did you see this information - what's the source? I'd be interested to have a read of this
Yeah i agree do you have any sort of article about this news? this will attract a lot of new investors as that is an amazing achievement.

In the next few weeks we’ll make an official announcement about it after signing a partnership agreement with the Bank.

Oh really, so there negotiations on going with a bank now? That's awesome news guys. Im going to keep an eye out for this then.

Wow that’s some huge news, it will be a huge announcement if I advise anything it would be to try to get an announcement bilaterally from the bank as well so that people see it in more spots especially from the mainstream side of possible
Activity: 84
Thanks a lot! Best wishes for Cryptocean!
invite me in ur telegram chat, pls: @matthewthebear
Thanks!
You are invited.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Did any of you read their Facebook post about user interactions with their apps, their servers and how the apps interact with their servers, here is a link to it: https://www.facebook.com/Cryptocean1/photos/a.366234977216506.1073741828.366230247216979/384424135397590/?type=3&theater.
Activity: 98
Thanks a lot! Best wishes for Cryptocean!
invite me in ur telegram chat, pls: @matthewthebear
Can you link roadmap please?
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Can I use your card like a Visa?
Sure! Our cards will be acceptable in common ATMs and shops.

That's awesome, will it have contactless payment methods like normal cards do as well? That's something that could make real mass adoption.

Wow thats gonna be awesome but how do you intend doing it. It a very cool concept but I don't know how you are going make it possible

If there is enough demand for the coin then it would be possible for them to do that. I can see in the future that cryptocurrency will be used world wide.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

That's awesome, will it have contactless payment methods like normal cards do as well? That's something that could make real mass adoption.

Wow thats gonna be awesome but how do you intend doing it. It a very cool concept but I don't know how you are going make it possible
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
With the crackdown from wavecrest and other card issuers, and the recent rash of bank account shutdowns, how do you see the card and banking aspects being impacted in the long run for your platform?

Our German bank/partner has received permission from the financial regulator (BaFin) to work with cryptocurrencies.

That sounds awesome, which did you see this information - what's the source? I'd be interested to have a read of this
Yeah i agree do you have any sort of article about this news? this will attract a lot of new investors as that is an amazing achievement.

i found this article about this topic. Of course these are very good news for the crypto industry

https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/06/05/german-banks-right-exchange-bitcoin-ethereum-euros-atms-says-regulator

wow quite a huge number of crypto ATMs already in the USA, this is really a great news for the crypto community and to say some industry already uses the service speaks well of the cryptocurrency ecosystem

Of course! PayPass will be available default.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

In the next few weeks we’ll make an official announcement about it after signing a partnership agreement with the Bank.

Oh really, so there negotiations on going with a bank now? That's awesome news guys. Im going to keep an eye out for this then.

Yea, same here, partnership is a good thing and for the fact that they are doing something with a German bank, brings in a lot of credibility into the project and i'm sure the community will be excited to see this properly happening and documents signed, i love to hear such news, cryptocean will bring in a new phase in the blockchain industry
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
If this project goes further than just intentions, then I will be among the first users of this project. At the present time, there is an acute shortage of strong and rapid transactions of exchanging crypto currency in Fiat and vice versa.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Thats amazing news. Partnership with banks would do the needful. This also will solve many regulatory issues. Looking forward for the official partnership news.

Yeah.... If this works well it is going to pave way for other partnerships in the future. And that will benefit the project more.
Personally i happy not only for cryptocean but for cryptocurrency community.. This is a win for us.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

This is very good question. I have asked similar question earlier inline with regulatory issues and how team will handle it in different geographies..

They definitely would have sat down to think about the project and all possible challenges and proposed a solution for it  before setting out to lunch the project. It might not be an easy ride, challenges will surely surface but we will win
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
the very promising project of secure and profitable cryptocurrency exchange is guaranteed to have many who like it luck

Yeah. This is going to make huge impact on crypto market and I am having a good feelings about the whole project. Judo to em
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Thats amazing news. Partnership with banks would do the needful. This also will solve many regulatory issues. Looking forward for the official partnership news.
Pages:
Jump to: