Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 213. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Price is moon. So happy I invested. Is there a new dev update? I have not been around for a while and I may have missed one or two.

Time for a  few small updates on what we've been up to.

#1. The bots are being built and we are getting closer to the beta period later this week. We've decided to implement the bot in a 3 tiered structure. There will be a basic level bot for the Traders Lounge, an advanced bot for the Whale Lounge, and a Platinum Level bot in all new unlockable panel (more details on that coming soon). We think everyone will be pleased with our feature packed bots so we are look forward to getting the beta testing underway to get everyone's point of view. We are also researching the possibility of integrating a futures trading bot either in the Platinum level or in a whole other panel (More to come on this later as well)

#2. All Slack updates have been sent out. If you're still not in, contact us via PM asap. Thanks.

#3. We are researching ways to improve all of the panels in order to maximize the user experience. We will post screenshots when the time is right. Right now, bots are our main focus but at the same time we are looking at restructuring the way the panels look and bring info to our users.

#4. The Culling. Please expect a white paper to be drafted and released to the public in the next week or so.

#5. More information on our Revenue Module coming soon.

We really appreciate the support and we will continue to keep everyone updated each step of the way. We encourage all of our supporters to reach out to other people and your friends in crypto and let them know about the benefits of owning Circuits. This is only the beginning.

- Circuits
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
You are what you eat. PIZZA!
Price is moon. So happy I invested. Is there a new dev update? I have not been around for a while and I may have missed one or two.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
I think still big whales are trying to get in and I came to this conclusion from watching the charts and bots go to work. There seems to be one bot accumulation and a few volume bots running almost 24.7 priming Circuits for big moves.

your thinking would be correct from what i've been told.

What have you been told?

I can tell you but then i'd have to shoot you. Sorry. Just know that major whales are just not eying the coin and trying to get in.

Rule #1 don't talk about Whale Club people not in it. Rule #2 = Don't talk about whats discussed in whale club with people not in it. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I think still big whales are trying to get in and I came to this conclusion from watching the charts and bots go to work. There seems to be one bot accumulation and a few volume bots running almost 24.7 priming Circuits for big moves.

What have you been told?

I can tell you but then i'd have to shoot you. Sorry. Just know that major whales are just not eying the coin and trying to get in.
Activity: 338
trolls are getting results.... soon we be at 16k sats Grin... dump more noobs. Kiss

Good chance to get in on cheap coins. This will moon.

Exactly
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
This is a good little shake. Some people let go of this way too cheap Cry
Got to get them all!
trolls are getting results.... soon we be at 16k sats Grin... dump more noobs. Kiss

Good chance to get in on cheap coins. This will moon.

What have you been told?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Activity: 189
Got to get them all!
Big moves coming soon for this coin.

I think so. It looks poised move in a big fashion.
+EV
Activity: 33
Big moves coming soon for this coin.
Price is still up so obviously the trolls come out of hiding. I dont see any dumps today on the charts so the trolls failed, as usual.
Keep the great dev work going team and circuits can be a top 10 coin and compete with the greats.
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Went on vacation for a week and im returning to this beautiful price and updates and new community members. What a great feeling that I cant remember having ever in any alt ive invested in. We are all special and we all deserve a pat on the back.
Slack here I come as soon as I finish unpacking.

Welcome to the real nice CIRC community.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Can you please release the v1.1 source code?  I tried building the v1.1 source for linux you have up and its the v1.0 wallet, not the v1.1.  Am I doing something wrong?  I tried both source codes and they are both v1.0.

Dev,

Can I please get an answer to this?  I find it odd that you don't have source for v1.1 released, even though you claim to.  I tried the zip you have for download as well as doing a git clone from the source on github, both compile the v1.0 un-featured wallet and NOT the v1.1

The core wallet code is online for full viewing access. The 1.1 update is for the front end and if we made that open source people could rewrite the panel code and quite possibly fork the coin.
1.0 core wallet code is there. 1.1 update still uses the 1.0 core code.

Barkaus.
Activity: 265
Went on vacation for a week and im returning to this beautiful price and updates and new community members. What a great feeling that I cant remember having ever in any alt ive invested in. We are all special and we all deserve a pat on the back.
Slack here I come as soon as I finish unpacking.

Welcome back! my circ friend Cool

Feels great. Where did you get your signature? I want one like that.

Code:
[size=14pt][font=Arial][b][glow=#6a6,2,300][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089933.0][color=green]♦[u] ANN CryptoCircuits 1st vDPOS  [/u]♦ [/color][/url][/glow] [size=14pt][font=Arial][b][glow=#6a6,2,300][url=https://www.reddit.com/r/cryptocircuits][color=withe]♦[u]CryptoCircuits Reddit[/u]♦ [/color][/url][/glow][size=14pt][font=Arial][b][glow=#6a6,2,300][url=https://twitter.com/search?q=%24circ&src=typd][color=green]♦[u]Twitter $circ[/u]♦ [/color][/url][/glow][size=14pt][font=Arial][b][glow=#6a6,2,300][url=https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CIRC][color=withe]♦[u]CryptoCircuits Bittrex[/u]♦ [/color][/url][/glow]

Thanks looking much better now.

nice!

Did you make it, if so you should add the bots into it.
Activity: 12
Can you please release the v1.1 source code?  I tried building the v1.1 source for linux you have up and its the v1.0 wallet, not the v1.1.  Am I doing something wrong?  I tried both source codes and they are both v1.0.

Dev,

Can I please get an answer to this?  I find it odd that you don't have source for v1.1 released, even though you claim to.  I tried the zip you have for download as well as doing a git clone from the source on github, both compile the v1.0 un-featured wallet and NOT the v1.1
Jump to: