Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 223. (Read 354500 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
CIRC info finally updated on coinmarketcap!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
go bots go

Cant wait to turn off my qtl bot and turn on my CIRC bot. It's going to be epic.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
16K again. Looks like many people are getting in to me. The block explorer is on fire with transactions, I suspect from people buying on the exchange and moving them to their wallet to stat getting ready for the big stake rewards coming up in a few days. Also lost of new addresses have been funded in the last few days so im sure this coin is going to take crypto by storm.

What is coming up in a few days? Which big stake rewards?

DPOS Rate:
Week 1 (Block upto-> - 10079) = 20 Coins
Week 2 (Block 10080 - 20159) = 10 Coins
Week 3 (Block 20160 - 30239) = 5 Coins
Week 4 (Block 30240 - 43199) = 5 Coins
Week 5 (Block 43200 - 50399) = 10 Coins
Week 6 (Block 50400 - 60479) = 20 Coins
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Only 106597 Circ for sale on bittrex!!! That´s amazing!!! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Just dipped my toes in at 15800 Smiley

Welcome aboard. Make sure not to forget your Spacesuit.
 Wink
Activity: 1022
Just dipped my toes in at 15800 Smiley
legendary
16K again. Looks like many people are getting in to me. The block explorer is on fire with transactions, I suspect from people buying on the exchange and moving them to their wallet to stat getting ready for the big stake rewards coming up in a few days. Also lost of new addresses have been funded in the last few days so im sure this coin is going to take crypto by storm.

Right now the stake rewards are like 5.15 a block, in a few days it will be 10+ and then a week after that 20+.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 984

Activity: 868
Lana rocks. From one girl to another you go girl. It's like some of these guys never seen a car show or rap video. Ninja's please.

No way you're a girl. I'm calling fake on you.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
feeling good on this coin, also i recognize many ppl here so thats assuring.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
Lana do you have a title here? You should really get a title, like CIRC hostess or CIRC cheerleader. BTW how old are you?
I'm 18 and you look like you're around my age. Any chance you live close to New York. I would be floored if I could take you out on a date.

Lol. Crypto is full of nerds without a taste.
Activity: 56
good night thread see you tomoro at 60k sat ;p
We need some 3-4 50 BTC buy walls, whales, make it happen.
mabe double again tonight
legendary
Activity: 1092
HAHHAHAH...Lana doesn't look like a cheap date Grin

The date will cost you 20K CIRC. Cool

Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
Lana do you have a title here? You should really get a title, like CIRC hostess or CIRC cheerleader. BTW how old are you?
I'm 18 and you look like you're around my age. Any chance you live close to New York. I would be floored if I could take you out on a date.
And the epic rise begins. Get ready for some mad bitcoins to be made Shocked
hope so going to set a sell above 20k and go to sleep soon

Be careful, you may sell them at 20K but wake up to see 25-30K.
Remember when you sold at 9k?
Just saying.
i know i failed hahahah i was just about to say we need to get this conversation back to circ and not about me
legendary
And the epic rise begins. Get ready for some mad bitcoins to be made Shocked
hope so going to set a sell above 20k and go to sleep soon

Be careful, you may sell them at 20K but wake up to see 25-30K.
Remember when you sold at 9k?
Just saying.
Jump to: