Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released - page 233. (Read 354500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
It would be good when this coin can be on some news sites.

We need some promotion.

I agree.. You got any pull with some of the sites who can write and post articles?
legendary
finally can sell some of my 4k and 5k coins, feels nice at 15 and 16k

looking to re-enter after the pump is over probably back at 7k?

Looks like the pump is over for now and the price is still at 13K. looks like selling for that amazing profit may not pay off especially if its starts mooning again.
But good flip none the less, profit is profit and you cant argue there.
legendary
If I want to install the windows wallet (hope it`s kinda "plug and play"...), do I need the .exe, the .pkg (??), the .run or all of them?

exe and allow the lav so the video and audio work
legendary
Activity: 984
If I want to install the windows wallet (hope it`s kinda "plug and play"...), do I need the .exe, the .pkg (??), the .run or all of them?

Edit:
I`m tallking about this link: https://github.com/cryptocircuits/circuits/releases/tag/v1.1

By the way, I`m into crypto since 2011 but never cared for the nerdy side of it. Would be clever to make things easier for people like myself if you wanna reach into the mainstream. "Normal" sites just give you a link to the program you want, not those confusing choices.
legendary
Uh oh.  Way too much optimism in the last page.  I'm gonna have to take a dump on everyone's hopes and dreams.

Just kidding.  I'm holding a whale lounge level size stash and then some.  So I certainly hope the predictions being made are true, and the devs deliver on their promises.  That said, let's not count our chickens before they hatch.  The devs have delivered a gorgeous wallet with some cool features.  vDPOS, lounges, panel unlocks, various links within the hubs, etc. all work well.  The juicy stuff has yet to be delivered though.  I for one, am staying CAUTIOUSLY optimistic for now.  Once the trade bots, revenue streams, and in-wallet gambling start to roll out, I'll be jumping for joy.

Ok, the killjoy is done typing now.  Continue. Smiley

Thanks for semi raining on everyone's parade.

16K last night guys while I was fast asleep menas this coins is just getting started. Cant wait to see what the circ future holds.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Uh oh.  Way too much optimism in the last page.  I'm gonna have to take a dump on everyone's hopes and dreams.

Just kidding.  I'm holding a whale lounge level size stash and then some.  So I certainly hope the predictions being made are true, and the devs deliver on their promises.  That said, let's not count our chickens before they hatch.  The devs have delivered a gorgeous wallet with some cool features.  vDPOS, lounges, panel unlocks, various links within the hubs, etc. all work well.  The juicy stuff has yet to be delivered though.  I for one, am staying CAUTIOUSLY optimistic for now.  Once the trade bots, revenue streams, and in-wallet gambling start to roll out, I'll be jumping for joy.

Ok, the killjoy is done typing now.  Continue. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
12k is nothing. You can make at least x10 roi. Remember Crave: from 750 sats to 800k. Circ is promising more than Crave.
Wink

This is the thinking that pays off in alts. Identify a coin that has the feature package and devs to make the long run. Circuits is that kind of coin. And with these unlocking panels, these devs never really need to bring out a new coin. They can keep developing massive features inside the Circuits framework.

Look at the charts. How many BTC to 20 or 30? And how many of those coins belong to the whales that are grooming this coin to go to 50 - 60 - 80,000?

Face it, we are small fish. But if you don't see the whale game happening right in front of your face here, you should not be in alts.

I was watching the chart last night when that surge happened. First it popped a bit, to just about 12, then it popped all the way to 16 - because right after the first pop someone pulled all their sells between 13 and 16.  That told me loud and clear that someone is watching this very closely, trying to keep CIRC suppressed, and was completely unwilling to let any of his coins go at 15+ -  -  which is almost 3 times the ICO price.

So some people clearly see this coin going much, much higher than where it is now. I have revised my own estimate. Keeping that private of course. But I think those of you who are in and holding tight are making an excellent choice indeed.

Same here. No sells order on my side.

I enjoy trading for fun from time to time and this coin was designed especially for this purpose. Its rather interesting as it reflect the state of the crypto world.

If you wanna ride the wave in the shadow you can buy a few , but to be part of the club you need 11k or 32k of them. It is worth it but getting everyday more expensive to gain access. The admission process is getting more and more competitive and you dont wanna miss it now, cause this is where the funny parties are gonna be.
Activity: 924
12k is nothing. You can make at least x10 roi. Remember Crave: from 750 sats to 800k. Circ is promising more than Crave.
Wink

This is the thinking that pays off in alts. Identify a coin that has the feature package and devs to make the long run. Circuits is that kind of coin. And with these unlocking panels, these devs never really need to bring out a new coin. They can keep developing massive features inside the Circuits framework.

Look at the charts. How many BTC to 20 or 30? And how many of those coins belong to the whales that are grooming this coin to go to 50 - 60 - 80,000?

Face it, we are small fish. But if you don't see the whale game happening right in front of your face here, you should not be in alts.

I was watching the chart last night when that surge happened. First it popped a bit, to just about 12, then it popped all the way to 16 - because right after the first pop someone pulled all their sells between 13 and 16.  That told me loud and clear that someone is watching this very closely, trying to keep CIRC suppressed, and was completely unwilling to let any of his coins go at 15+ -  -  which is almost 3 times the ICO price.

So some people clearly see this coin going much, much higher than where it is now. I have revised my own estimate. Keeping that private of course. But I think those of you who are in and holding tight are making an excellent choice indeed.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
Wink

legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Activity: 1148
price is very good! like it if you buy cheap!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 700
This is the weekend and the price stays above 10k. Very good sign. Imagine when the devs will more update the next weeks...
I'm extremly happy.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Only fools sells at this price !! Morons !! You will then cry Fools!! But that's your thing Cool Cool Cool
shhh i sold at 9000 hopeing to buy back in why i slept wake up to 15000 Sad

That's nice  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Do you want to buy the coins back? Stay here. You Beautiful mascot for circ  Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1386
It would be good when this coin can be on some news sites.

We need some promotion.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
lol someone is selling on bittrex 10.000 circ at 900.000 satoshi for "90 btc", what a fucking moron.
Make your sell order when the time comes and not now when we are at 14k sat.

Delete this sell order, so there will be not 140 btc worth of sells, only 50 btc.

They are greedy idiots  Embarrassed Embarrassed

legendary
Someone is selling on bittrex 10.000 circ at 900.000 satoshi for "90 btc".
Make your sell order when the time comes and not now when we are at 14k sat.

Delete this sell order, so there will be not 140 btc worth of sells, only 50 btc.
legendary
Activity: 704
To the fellas who sold to me under the ICO price....cheers  Cool

What was the ico price?

5500 sats
Activity: 704
Only fools sells at this price !! Morons !! You will then cry Fools!! But that's your thing Cool Cool Cool
shhh i sold at 9000 hopeing to buy back in why i slept wake up to 15000 Sad

Unlucky Lana, hope you can get back in  Cool
Jump to: