Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoCompound - Bitcoin Faucet, Shortlinks, Offerwalls, Interest & more!✅ - page 2. (Read 559 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 106
Waarom moet ik voor jullie website gaan? en niet andere?  Huh Cheesy

vertel het me

Dutch reply:
Wij bieden op dit moment vier manieren om gratis bitcoin te verdienen, andere sites hebben vaak 1 of 2.
We zijn actief bezig om er meer van te maken denk dan o.a. aan meer offerwalls toevoegen, dice, blackjack & andere leuke dingen om een paar satoshi's te verdienen!

English reply:

We currently offer four ways to earn bitcoin for free, other websites usually only have 1 or 2.
We are also actively working on adding more ways to earn e.a. more offerwalls, dice, blackjack & other fun things to earn a few satoshi's.

I have joined,  is there any free 100 satoshi ?

As is stated in the announcement post you should leave your user ID in the topic to receive the bonus (you can find this at the end of your referral link)
Or contact our livechat support and you should have your bonus in a few mins!

I hope this answers everyone's questions

-Niels
Activity: 227
Merit: 2
I have joined,  is there any free 100 satoshi ?
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Waarom moet ik voor jullie website gaan? en niet andere?  Huh Cheesy

vertel het me
Already over 250 members! Shocked

Thank you guys so much!

-Niels
Update 15/05/2020:

Livechat is now on our website!
Both people that do support have installed the app for livechat on our phones and are active through desktop as much as possible. If you have any problems using our website or feedback to share feel free to let us know via that!

-Niels
10,000 satoshi minimum withdrawal?Huh TOO MUCH

10,000 should can be reached in a few days (we are adding more offerwalls soon) so then it should be even less.
We might decrease the minimal soon but as of now this is what we use.

- Niels
Activity: 21
10,000 satoshi minimum withdrawal?Huh TOO MUCH
Website temporarily down!

Our hosting provider has informed us that there will be maintenance for the servers today and the website will be down in the span of 00:00 (Amsterdam time) until 05:00 depends when they finish, so don't worry we'll be back in a few hours Smiley

- Niels
Update:

Livechat has been added, you can get in contact through there to both Niels & Alaister.
If we are not online leave your email, and problem and one of us will get back to you ASAP.

Prefer discord for support?
We are working on our discord server and this should be up in the next few weeks, for more updates follow this forum since we will always post updates here aswell.

I also wanted to thank everyone since we already reached 30 active users! This may not seem like a lot but everyone starts small!

- Niels
Activity: 1
If you find any bugs in my faucet system Wink
Please PM me so we can resolve this ASAP. You will receive a 100 sat. bounty!

- Rick

CryptoCompound, A brand new bitcoin faucet with unlimited earning potential! Shocked

-  What we offer! -
- An ordinary faucet, claim between 10 and 20 satoshi every 60 minutes!BTC
- A compound balance, you earn between 0.5-1% every day of this balance. Forever! Grin
- Get paid to go through shortlinks! Shocked
- Get paid to visit websites! Kiss
- Multiple offerwalls and adding more frequently!
- 10% referral commission, this is sent directly to your compound balance! Wink
- Livechat support to solve any issues you may have!
- 100 satoshi welcome bonus! (LIMITED TIME OFFER)
- Fun games to multiply your BTC including, dice, blackjack & more. (Coming soon!)

☑️ Why CryptoCompound:
- Instant payouts to FaucetPay.io
- Have no earning limits by using your compound balance!
- Low 10,000 satoshi minimum withdrawal!
- New ways to earn free bitcoin being added regularly!
- A cryptocurrency loving team behind the faucet! As of now: Niels (Co-Founder, News updates, Support) Rick (Co-Founder, Developer) Alaister (Livechat & E-Mail Support)

Click here to join CryptoCompound now!

Leave your username below to get your welcome bonus added! This is only for the first 50 members coming from bitcointalk, so not our total members.
The compound balance has a daily earning limit of 1000 satoshi, all balance added to compound lasts 365 days.

Pages:
Jump to: