Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Cryptocurrency Trading calculator | CT Path Finder - page 2. (Read 4759 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Fantastic work. Next step to this (and the real money maker) is to turn this into an autoexchanger.
Yeah, reducing the number of required clicks to 1 would be ideal. We will consider your suggestion, thanks!

Please provide an address for tips/supporting the project.
The site has a donations section, but I will add some addresses to my signature here.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Fantastic work. Next step to this (and the real money maker) is to turn this into an autoexchanger.

Please provide an address for tips/supporting the project.
Update: CT Path Finder's output now shows the direct exchange rate and the % increase of the optimal path with respect to it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Thanks for the site.  It is a little tedious to do all those calculations by hand.
Thanks!

I hope it is useful for people who trade between cryptocurrencies on a regular basis (for instance, people who are mining alt coins). The project actually started as a tool for my own use, but with a little more effort and some help from a couple of friends it became what it is now: a tool that can be used by anyone.

I will be checking this thread as often as I can, answering questions if there are any.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Very nice. Good work!
Cryptocurrency Trading Path Finder

http://ctpathfinder.com

Description

CT Path Finder is a newly released tool that computes the most efficient way to trade from one cryptocurrency A to another cryptocurrency B. The best way is not always directly exchanging A for B (i. e., it may be better to go through intermediate currencies), and that's why CT Path Finder is useful.

The algorithm for computing the optimal path uses "live" (updated every minute) ask and bid offers from exchange sites.

CT Path Finder is and will always be free to use.

Exchange sites currently supported

Exchange sites that will probably be supported in the near future
Pages:
Jump to: