Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CryptoDirectories.com - The Best Crypto Websites Directory - page 2. (Read 1187 times)

Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
Crypto website link submission is free you just need to make account
Is this for real? Do you do any cross-check all of the submitted links by your users before you listed it up? Does not mean to offend but if you did not check it then your site is untrustworthy, I mean who knows if someone deliberately creates an account to spread any phishing links in your site.
i only have few submission and i always check it before i add it in my website
almost all the link is added by myself manually based on suggestion,review and some research
if they see scam project the report link is only in the footer of the website: https://cryptodirectories.com/report-link
Activity: 1022
Merit: 308
Crypto website link submission is free you just need to make account
Is this for real? Do you do any cross-check all of the submitted links by your users before you listed it up? Does not mean to offend but if you did not check it then your site is untrustworthy, I mean who knows if someone deliberately creates an account to spread any phishing links in your site.
CryptoDirectories.com
The concept is very good but the logo of your website is bit classic and it doesn't look attractive It would be better if you can change your logo. Also add some more lists on your home page so more users can click on it at first. Else I loved your website and bookmarked it.
Thanks for the suggestion I appreciate it
i will keep in my mind and look for a better logo in the future and add more content on the home page

Activity: 422
Merit: 52
The concept is very good but the logo of your website is bit classic and it doesn't look attractive It would be better if you can change your logo. Also add some more lists on your home page so more users can click on it at first. Else I loved your website and bookmarked it.
CryptoDirectories.com

Crypto Directories The Best Crypto Websites Directory
A Place where you can find a List of Crypto Websites Using our different type of Crypto Directory
Add Link as Favorite and Make your Own Crypto Websites List

Crypto Website link Submission is Free
Visit Crypto Directories Faucet earn up to 100 satoshi every 5 minutes

Advertise With Us

contact us in telegram: @hotICOlist
or thru email: [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: